Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[SUMMER LOVIN'] Back to Nature Hike in Loka Nei Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:10 am
Tartara Seabreeze

She turned around, slipping her arms through the holes. At least he was nice enough to help her into this strange pack. And more flirting. Did he really think her to be that pretty? She blushed a bit more, looking up at him. This fae was really a charmer. Why did he have to try and work his charms on her? Better yet, why couldn't she think of a way to get away from it?

"Please, just call me Etana." She didn't like being called Lady. Or m'lady. It sounded too much like malady. Etana would've shuddered at the thought. Ugh. "Everyone needs a little...surprise to their life." Huh? DId he realy just say that? But he seemed so gentle and content with himself. And then he kept on going. Oh goodie, she was going to have to fight off his charms the entire trip.

"That would be nice of you?" She offered in return, trying to wrap her mind around everything he'd just said.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 am
He gently set the straps onto her shoulders and moved a few wisps of her hair from being trapped under it. Nothing more irritating than snagged hair...he would know with his long crimson locks. "Etana it is then. I'll do my best to assist you in any way possible." If he had any inkling that the female didn't want his company...well, that trip would certainly turn out very differently. As it was, he assumed she was receptive to his generosity, and it made him practically glow. "So while you're not bravely journeying into the jungle with a bunch of unknown pae, what do you do for fun?" He lightly chuckled, flashing a boyish grin. He wanted to get to know his new friend after all.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:22 am
Sapphire hung back a little as the larger red faun-thing came to the purple-haired priss' rescue. She raised an eyebrow, wondering why the hell the little priss had decided to come on to this sort of event; certainly she had known they'd be submerged in wildlife, dirt, and grime, right?

With a sigh, she blew up at a lose bang to get it out of her eyes, and crossed her arms. From beside her, she heard the voice of the dark-skinned angel. "Yeah, it looks like this was just some lame attempt of someone to try to cause some trouble. What a pathetic cry for attention...." It was so obvious that she was anything but amused by the incident.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:00 pm
His actor skills were pressed again as he managed to keep his face blank. Pathetic cry for attention?! "I don't know...At least it stirred something up. Since everyone is getting ready, it's rather boring at the moment." He spoke offhandedly to not sound defensive. It was so hard to find any appreciation for fun anymore. It wasn't like it was even a real snake, but everyone was freaking out like it was a crime instead of a harmless laugh. Everyone is so...dull here it seems.

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:04 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Etana blushed a bit again as his fingers brushed against her neck. What the hell was wrong with him? Her green eyes turned upwards once again, looking at him from under her hair.

"Mmmm.. Mostly I fish. It's nice and quiet." She grinned, this was a nice safe subject. You can't flirt when talking about fishing. What would you do, compare the other to a trout? The thought made her giggle aloud. In response, however, she blushed deeper. Oh guardians, he didn't need to know of her strange thoughts. "What do you do for fun?" She asked, trying to turn the subject away from anything that might be even close to what she was thinking about.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:42 pm
User ImageJungles were not really Okeanos' strongest suit.

Now that he would let anyone know that.

Still, he was relatively close to the water, and getting to know more secret places in the surroundings only would provide more hiding places and more places to lead people. A small smirk edged his lips as he walked his way over to the rather large group that was gathering. He would be able to slip in rather easily here, too. Good. Maybe no one would identify him in particular. He wasn't necessarily here to socialize.

Okeanos was here to learn.

He brushed a long piece of dark hair behind an earfin, offering a genial smile to the rather overexcited fairy, despite any urges he may have possessed to flick him off to the side. "Treasure hunting, you say?" He took the backpack from the fairy, glancing off into the jungle. "I'm curious to see what treasures will be in the jungle. Did the movement of the isle unearth them?"

The fairy seemed a bit overexcited, which admittedly led to him giving a slew of information with not enough time for Okeanos to really process it. The naiad was left scratching his head, but shrugged it off, deciding he would find out when the time came. That was part of the fun of being on these adventures, right?

Slinging the bag over his shoulder, Okeanos looked for a place to sit while he waited for the adventure to start, not particularly interested in any of the socializing anyone else was doing. That wasn't his ... thing, so to speak.

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 pm
"There are other ways of creating interest other than causing a mass panic. Especially considering that this is supposed to be fun." Her eyes rested on him with a calm stare. "It is interesting that you seem to be standing up in defense for the culprate, justifying their actions and then complimenting them. Almost as if you know who did it."

She paused long enough to make sure her comment, coupled with the cold look, was unsetling enough before shrugging and looking away. "But no matter: it is your oppinion." It wasn't that she knew that it was him who had pulled the prank, it could have been almost any of the other Pae here, but if it were him she wanted to get the point across that she was not amused or impressed and that she didn't aprove the prank.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:37 pm
"Fishing...that's a nice sport. Can't say I've ever done it myself though." He took a step back to start looking idly through his own pack, familiarizing himself with everything. "I enjoy the outdoors a lot actually. Most days you'll find me just...walking, or laying about in the sun. Other times I'll do something with my daughter, Adora." Some pae would hide their children for as long as possible when with a attractive member of the opposite sex, but Tristen's goal was not a quick lay. It never was. His goal in life was simply to bring happiness and friendship. Personal gain never equated into it, and even if it had...he was not one for underhanded tricks. "Do you have any family?" If only Adora had come with him, it would have been a perfect opportunity to set her up with some eligible pae!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 pm
"Perhaps..." He conceeded, not wanting to be too defensive in this. He needed to stay anonymous...else he might have trouble coming towards him in the form of the Red and now the green faun. Not to mention the intimidating spirit wolf. "Haven't you ever heard of devil's advocate? If everyone jumped on the bandwagon of common opinion, the island truly would be a dull place." Phew, quick thinking. But I best get off this cursed subject before she blows my cover. "Still, it's nice to see pae looking out for one another. Should be an...interesting trip if nothing else."

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:52 pm
Only after the thing had been swept off, kicked away, and then examined did Rarity calm down enough to get herself back in order. Her cheeks flushed hot pink as she glanced around at everyone looking at her. "Ehehehe...eh... E-e-everythings good, no need to worry now!" she said aloud then gulped and grabbed her hat, putting it back on her head to try to hide her obvious shame and embarrassment. And Poor Big Mac probably thought her nuts right now. All this fuss over a vine.. painted.. like a snake. Who would do such a thing?!

So much sudden thoughts flooded her head that drama tears welled up in her eyes. "Way to go Rarity ol' girl, you just made a public laughing stock of yourself!" she sniffled and pulled out a handkerchief to dab at her eyes. "I am.. SO SORRY Big Mac.... and you.. random.. wolf creature..." she sighed and twiddled her thumbs. "I've helped Fluttershy with snakes before... But... it startled me quite good! OH I SHOULDN'T HAVE SCREAMED!" she wailed and latched on to Raina and gave her a big hug. "Thank you fearless creature! ..... You wont bite me will you...?" she said and then thought better of it and quickly let go, retreating back towards Big Mac to use him as a shield to hide behind.

Mostly because she was now very and thoroughly embarrassed to the core and just wanted to disappear. Oh how she needed a big pile of gems right now, more than she could possibly produce. Or a hoofacure....

Why if she ever found the pae that did this to her.... she would... she would....!!!!!!!

Seruta

Tartara Seabreeze

Teigra

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:41 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

She shrugged, "Maybe I can teach you some time." Etana offered. She may not have been the best at it, but she was certainly not horrid. At least decent enough to catch her dinner when she was hungry.

"You have a daughter?" She asked, looking up. Maybe she didn't have to fight off any flirting. Maybe he had a mate or something. Etana was about to bounce for joy when she caught wind of his next question.

Family. That was a touchy situation. Yeah, she had one. Did she like them? Not really. They were nice pae and all, but she really just couldn't dance to the beat of their drums. She prefered to move to her own music. It wasn't a difference her parents took well.

"If I say no can we let it be?" She asked, looking at him. She didn't want to claim any of those pae as her family. If he pressed the issue though, she'd have no choice but to lie or tell the truth. Etana didn't want either...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:34 pm
"Difference of opinion is one thing, however civility and general respect shouldn't have to be a topic of such things." Sapphire's tail whipped to the side and she ran a hand through her hair, then fixed her eyes back on the male. "My name is Sapphire, by the way. And I agree... it is always refreshing to see when others care for strangers."

Tartara Seabreeze

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:38 pm
Grabby, clingy contact was not welcome, no. Fortunately, Raina only had time to attempt to squirm free of the crazy Fauny's hold before she was released voluntarily. She backed away as the Fauny did, eyeing her from a distance now warily.

Faroth had rushed over to prevent a problem, but fortunately, hadn't necessarily needed to. "Err...okay, was going to say, careful cause she can be picky about being touched," he chuckled awkwardly, rubbing his neck. Raina shot him a look and a thought, 'Keep the clingy lady off me and we're good.'

"Sorry about that," he added, glossing over the wolf's thoughts in his mind. He nodded to the two Faunies, thinking that they looked somewhat familiar, but...he couldn't place names. Though, if he'd only seen them on the trek to the Tree, well, it was no small wonder, given the number of Faunies who had arrived. He was still trying to learn names of those who were regulars around the Tree. Well, when he was there as well.

"I'm sure we've met before, but...I'm afraid I don't remember your names. I'm Faroth, and that's Raina," he said, pointing to the wolf peering around from behind his leg. He pointed to the dark brown teen nearby and added, "And that's my son, Ranuin. I suppose we're in for a bit more excitement on this trip than we'd planned for," he joked lightly.

Fea Line

Seruta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:23 am
As she had made the offer, Jarek stepped forward to take Celestia's hand with a smile, bowing. "A pleasure indeed, Lady Celestia," he acknowledged. He'd never been called 'Sir' before. Not that he minded; it sounded quite nice. Formal, but nice.

Only then, he noted how she froze, tensing up. Had he done something wrong? He gingerly released her hand, backing away slowly. She seemed...preoccupied, not even looking at him anymore, nor the other Fae who had just joined them.

And just like that, she was back again. Jarek had no idea where she'd gone for a moment there, but now she was back to acting as if all were normal. What was going on? Puzzling over this silently, he turned to the other Fae as they were introduced. "Lady Coronus, it is a pleasure," he said with a polite nod.

The scream from the other side of the clearing was more than enough to disrupt the pleasantries, and Jarek reflexively stepped forward towards the sound, putting the ladies behind him. He wasn't the only one to react, as others much closer leaped to the screamer's aid before he would have ever reached her.

From what he could tell, some sort of cruel prank had been pulled. He shook his head, thinking it a shame for someone to take advantage of a poor lady like that. There were a few youngsters running around; had it been one of them, bored and looking for a little entertainment? Hard to say. "Well, I suppose everyone is wide awake and alert now," he commented.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Tartara Seabreeze

sailornorthstar

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:28 am
Well...it appeared he wasn't needed after all. As she acknowladged the wolf and apparently 'Big Mac', he offered a polite nod and smile. "No ones laughing at you, only concerned from what I see." With that, he turned to go back to Lira...only she wasn't there any more. Kaiden blinked at the spot she once stood before looking around to see where she might have gone. So much for 'stay right here'...

An oppertunity to spend the afternoon with a beautiful lady? "I'd really enjoy that." He beamed at it, but it was nothing compared to his bright smile at the probing of his daughter. "I do! She's my pride and joy. I actually have two daughters but..." His smile faded slightly as he sighed. "She's with her mother, where ever they are." At the response to her own family, the smile died even further. "Yes, yes of course. But...well if you ever want to talk about it, I'm a pretty good listener." It seemed like both of their family lives were less than picture perfect.

"Shouldn't, maybe. But life doesn't run how one thinks it should or should not." Perhaps it was odd to think of a pae able to do such immature acts could possibly be a fan of deeper thinking. But he wasn't an idiot, he was an adult. He just chose to do the things he did. "Baliel." The angel extended his hand for her to take if she wished. "Nice to meet you. I'm not really good with the whole 'mingling' thing. Guess this vacation works for meeting new pae." That was a side effect he hadn't really thought of. His prank, while causing amusement for him, had brought two pae together that might not have talked otherwise. The purple haired faun and the owner of the scary spirit wolf. My trick resulted in something good? Unexpected.

Teigra

Kira of Flames

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Nafretiti

Fea Line

Seiana_Zi
Cressida is chillin out by Princess Celestia, Jarek and Coronus, if you wanted him to notice XD

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff