[PRP] Unrequited (Mencari, Miroqi & Jenu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:24 pm
She circled him, licking her lips, "As though I asked for a name. He smelled like you though. You smell like him. Suppose he thinks he's using me for some sort of revenge?" She slid her claws down over his cheek, not hard enough to break the skin, just enough so he could feel it, "I don't really mind. After all, meat is meat~"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:29 pm
He watched her as she circled him. At those words, though, he whimpered. Mencari? No... no Mencari wouldn't... he couldn't ever do that to him. Could he? Miro knew 'Cari was upset but this was his BEST friend.

When the claws touched his cheek, all he could do was close his eyes, and let the tears flow as his heart broke, as easily as his flesh had.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:44 pm
"Oh~ So you know who it was," she smiled and started padding away. "Remember now, be a good boy and wait there for me. Don't run. I will be watching an I will make it all so much worse."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:47 pm
Heart broken, flesh torn, and convinced he was doomed, Mencari didn't say anything. All he did was lay there, weeping for everything that had gone wrong this day. He couldn't even bring himself to pray for help, because he was convinced everything good in his life was gone.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:51 pm
She watched for a while from the bushes, but quickly grew thirsty. When she was satisfied he wasn't going to move, she crept away. If she couldn't find water quickly she would turn back. And if he'd moved, he would regret it before long.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff