Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sliding down hill (Andrew/ Danny/ Olivia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:18 pm
The wight hadn't moved from her spot as the two flame demons conversed, for the most part she hadn't moved at all; eyes directed at them, and not too low as to avoid as much of the view of flames as best she could. The crowd grew, thanks to grumpkins who were as curious as their owner.

Blue eyes widened for a moment when Danny directed a wave and a call towards her. "He does?" Olivia's small little question came, daring to inch out a little further to close the gap between the duo and herself. Honestly, she had no idea what her friend could possibly want to ask her.

phantompanther13

chimarii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:22 pm
Forever was extremely short. he bent down with the force of the blow.

Fine he would have to say something, but why were there so many grumpkins staring at him? He glanced at the heard growing in the door way. "Ahh, well... do you want to go to the maul with me later?" would that satisfy Danny? he glanced at her from the corner of his eye.

chimarii

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 am
Danny said nothing, just watched Olivia expectantly with a big smile.

O u O

chirigami

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:57 pm
At first Olivia didn't really say much as a reply, just tilted her head a little more as she continued to stare at Andrew. The wight was a little confused really, wondering why the boil would have such a hard time trying to ask her such a simple request. She had been to the Maul with others often enough.

Was this like him and kissing? Wasn't comfortable with asking friends to go places? "I would love to," she finally chirped in response. Really, what was so difficult?

phantompanther13

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:43 pm
She would love too? A little blush crept up into his cheeks.

"Oh ahh good." he mumbled a bit. "Here let me get my annoying cousin out of here for you." He tried to shove Danny a little bit leading her away.

"I'll call you later to set up a time." he was going to strangle Danny later. This was all her fault.

chimarii

chirigami

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas