Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
The Knife Called Love [A basket contest]-Winner announced! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:38 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Basket Name: Claudius Sinclair
Temper: Unhinged
Personality:

Lustful :: Claudius finds that fighting the bloodlust is not worth it. He reluctantly embraces it and is swept away by it. He cannot get enough, and wonders why his mother fights it and how she can even stop it from consuming her.

Doubtful :: He often finds himself wondering if his mother is stronger than he is because she fights the bloodlust. He doubts his inner strength and control, finding it easier to just give in than fight.

Sneaky :: A part of Claudius realizes that he should not behave the way he does due to his parent's views on the matter, he will often sneak away and fulfill his need for blood.

Unstable :: Because he must act completely different around his family, he has become unstable, feeling both of his personalities fight for dominance and tear at each other. He becomes agitated easily and has many emotional ups and downs.

Protective :: If he inherited one thing from his parents, it was their protectiveness. Despite Claudius' many flaws, family will always come first in the end. He will fight fiercely for those he loves and will not back down when his family is threatened.

Other: I'm a huge fan of this family (Cleavers, ahhh! <3) and I'm also a big lover of Shakespeare! The second I saw the name Laertes my mind bounced into Hamlet - which is the reason for the name Claudius <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 pm
I have a recent RP
Username: Sabin Duvert
Link to the RP: Clover Fields and Finding Home

((Awesome opportunity, guys! I love the family ^.^ I'll enter the main ticket and probably some of the other categories soon <3. ))  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: tefla
Basket Name: Vasilios Sinclair
Temper: Depraved
Personality: Vasilios (or Vas) will do anything to seek approval from maternal side of his family. He is quite taken with the idea of his "diluted" Kalona heritage and lives to embrace it even if it is only 1/8th of his genetic makeup. He will do anything to make others see beyond his initial appearance to see the monster within.
Other: I've always stalked this family since it's conception between Jessamine and Relic. I'm glad to see the family has exploded since the original 5. (Jess, Relic, Sangria, Lucian, Jezabelle) Thank you for the opportunity to have a chance for a lucky individual to burrow their way into the family.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:50 pm
I have a recent RP
Username: tefla
Link to the RP: A Deal With a Demon  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:57 pm
I own 3 or less Soquili
Number of Soquili: 3 {Sandsablaze, Prokaz, Alarion}

Oh gosh this family is fantastic! *u* Shall definitely throw in more entries after work~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 pm
Plot Ideas
Username:dawns_aura
Plot Ideas:

There are more things in heaven and earth… All he has known is to aspire for greatness. To be better and always go on looking for more. More renown. More respect. More recognition. As he seeks more, using any and all means within his power, he meets someone who shakes this world-view and tries to show him that more isn't necessarily better.

Be not afraid of greatness… Greatness was his birthright, born of a family to which greatness is a way of life - on his father's side- and the darkness of his mother's family, he is destined to become a great prince of the shadows, or so he believes, and that is the goal to which he will always strive, unless he finds a goal more worthy.

The most unkindest cut of all… A friend whom he can betray in the pursuit of his goals. Someone who grew to trust him, to believe in the act and or lies he tells. Someone whose heart he can shatter and tap dance all over.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:11 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: o-Nightwing-o
Basket Name: Joffrey
Temper: Conflicted
Personality:

Joffrey was born with the little ounce of blood lust like that of his mother’s side. He however, chooses to ignore it and tries to satisfy his needs by a simple mediation. He looks up much to his father as someone he wishes to be one day. He loves his mother but at the same time he fears her due to her family history. As a foal he’ll spend much of his time fighting inner demons and working his way to be a better soquili.

As an adult, he’ll start to lose control of what he has fought so hard as a foal to stabilize. Joffrey will breakdown feeling his morals that he had known for so long to slip from his grasp. He’ll fight himself every minute along the way. Trying not to lose to his faith that life is beautiful and he has no right to claim any life.

Other: OMG this family! <3 I have to try! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:17 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Junglerunner
Basket Name: Haemon
Temper: Sinister
Personality: Haemon is a haemophiliac, and as such has also inherited much of his mother's 'issues'. He fears the lose of blood due to his disorder, it has made him careful growing up not to enter into unnecessary activities which may harm him. He tries to stick to his fathers set of morals but is also absorbed with his mothers behaviour, he comes to belief that taking the blood of others will help keep his own disorder in line. Generally not a bad guy, but there is an aurora about him which causes unease in others. (I will develop this more fully should I be rolled.)
Other: Thank you for this opportunity, I've admired this line on both sides for quite some time now.

junglerunner

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:22 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Elf Princess Flannery
Basket Name: Valdr Sinclair
Temper: sanguinary
Personality: He will have the same bloodlust that is so prevalent in his family and will likely take to his mother. As a foal he will do his best to uphold and try to live up to the high standards his father sets for him, but as an adult the pressure will put strain on their relationship and will drive distance between them.
Valdr is quiet, but a deep thinker. He generally keeps his thoughts to himself, and only shares them with his mother, father, sisters, and close family/friends. As he gets older he will see himself as being slightly above the common rabble (likely due to Vincent's influence) and will seek guidance from the Cleaver family patriarch.
Other: I will likely know more about his character once i see him, and develop him through rp.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 pm
I have a recent RP
Link to the RP:link  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:25 pm
Prompt Response
Username: XBlind-DarknessX
Prompt Number: #3
Your response:
His features looked distorted and strange in the rippling waters of the pond he was gazing intently into. Who was he? Obviously his name was Jedrek and he had been born to Jezabelle Sinclair and Laertes but the question he was asking rang deeper than a simple surface answer like that would satisfy. He was not like his mother and he was not like his father, he was unlike either of them really. As would be expected he picked up a few of their traits along the way, but he still didn’t feel as though he was entirely a prodigy of one or the other.
His mother’s sanity rest on the water of life, or blood, a substance that both drew him and caused him a great deal of strife. Unlike his mother he could not consume it, though part of him yearned for it the other would clench up and make him feel as though he were about to pass out. He grew weak and clouded in its presence and therefore tended to try and avoid it at any cost. Because of this he could not spend much time around his mother who often smelled of the disgusting red liquid. He loved her dearly but would become ill should he catch a whiff of her latest indulgence. That and he often times found it hard to communicate with her because of his own inner conflicts.
The same could be said of his steadfast and noble father, Laertes. Though Jedrek tried to pick up on some of his father’s more desirable morals he couldn’t devote himself to them in the way that his father had. Though they seemed important they felt like more of a burden sent to bind one’s life with a thick and unbreakable chain. He fought hard to keep from disappointing his father but knew, with the weight his father put on these virtues, he would be unable to keep to that goal. He will often wander with his father because of his own restless nature but, like he and his mother, they often can find nothing to talk about aside from the steepness of the path or the scent of the air.
He loves both of his parents dearly and wouldn’t part with them for the world, but he cannot find a way to relate to either of them. His mother is sympathetic of his illness when it comes to blood but there is little more she can do than comfort him with soft words. Though he has never asked, he imagines his father would be quite proud of the fact that his son would not have to harm others to survive, which also didn’t help his case. All in all, he just feels a sense of separation between him and his parents. He doesn’t know much of his other family members, but plans to learn about each of them in the future, a small hope that he will belong with one of them lingering in his breast.
The one member of his family that he feels he can relate to the most is his sister Claudette. She does not wish to drink blood but must satiate her appetite regardless and he wishes to drink blood but becomes ill at the very thought of it. Together they almost make up two halves of the same whole which helps him to feel more at ease with her. Because he cannot be around blood without becoming physically ill he is able to help her refrain from drinking blood so he is able to offer her some relief at least. He has always followed her around, feeling attached to her more than anyone. He loves his other sister, Desdemona, as well but he feels a special connection to Claudette.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: AllSummedUpNJazz or IsoldeQueenofSpades
Basket Name: Lazar Sinclair
Temper: intilectual
Personality: Think doctor jeckle and Mr Hyde. When he is in his smaller flutter form he is kind,wouldn't harm a fly even a tad cowardly. But when he is in his larger form he . . .well isn't very nice.
Other: I would adore RP ing a member of this family regularly. Thanks for the opertunity.  

SystemFailure-Rebooting

Tipsy Businesswoman

5,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm
Plot Ideas
Plot Ideas: for Valdr Sinclair

- He will think that bloodlust is normal and will likely be taught to hunt by his mother (which in itself would be a fun rp) I want him to encounter someone who is appalled or disgusted by this behavior and will cause him to second guess or question himself. He will then question and ask his mother for guidance and an explanation on why this makes him so different.

- Learning about his family's long history of blood and violence, he will want to better understand where it all came from. This RP will consist of several encounters with members from his mothers side of the family, most importantly Jess and Vincent, and any aunts/uncles.

- I would like him to become an experienced hunter and will need a mentor (or several) to teach him how to hunt. this will consist of several failed attempts and a few successful ones to show his skill is improving.
(might add more later)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:41 pm
Prompt Response
Username: XBlind-DarknessX
Prompt Number: #4
Your response:
Jedrek Sinclair. Even his name was built of two small pieces from each of his parents, but Jedrek was the part he was focused on most. It was a name that meant strength, a goal he was to aspire to and fulfill in the name of his father. A goal, that he felt was unattainable at this particular juncture in his life. Sighing he lowered himself to the ground and stretched out, feeling the tickle of the grass beneath his nose and closing his eyes contentedly in the midday sun. How could he be strong when he really didn’t have any idea of who he actually was? The question of identity was one Jedrek often found himself devoting the most thought to, but today he was focused on how he was to achieve strength so as to live up to the name he was given.
It was a good name, one that gave him pride and brought him just a little closer to his father. It was evident that he had seemed to be able to achieve great strength and success in his life at some point; otherwise he could not imagine why his sire would have given him the name. And it was true, Jedrek was physically strong, he was fast and could pull any weight placed upon his shoulders. But was physical strength all that mattered? Had his father possibly given him the name in hopes that he would be mentally strong unlike the greater half of his family? Had he perhaps given it to him to ward away the hereditary insanity that seemed to plague his mother’s bloodline? Or could it be that emotional strength was what was intended for him? Or possibly all of the above?! So many questions and no answers to provide him with the relief he so desperately sought out.
With a grunt his typical uneasiness kicked in and he rolled himself to his feet in order to begin pacing. Though he knew the bloodlust would never plague him in the way it did his mother he knew it had a different type of grip on him, one that played tricks with his mind and battered his body. Had he already failed the mental strength test? Squeezing his eyes shut he continued to wear a path in the ground. What of his emotional state? He often complained about feeling he had no place where he felt he truly belonged among his family. Did he fail that too? An icy edge began gnawing at his stomach as he continued to puzzle on. Would he really be upset if he failed? He wasn’t sure. Nothing at this moment seemed certain, everything was just a large ball of confusion and lost identity. “Dammit…” He murmured.  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

pinkdog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:41 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: pinkdog
Basket Name: Partain
Temper: Dreamy
Personality: He is not necessarily quiet and introspective like his father, but instead is rather... absent minded. His mind tends to wander off into the clouds and often will lose track of conversations as he gets lost in his own thoughts. He is of a generally gentle nature like his father, however, and is rather disgusted by by own mother and her blood lusts.
Other:  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces