Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP - PLOT] The Faunies, Welcomed to Laisidhiel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:48 pm
Lotus had walked up and stood next to her sister now that they were here and looking at....what were they looking at? "Perhaps it is though, and forgive me for this, I still wonder if we could make our own, I wish to look at the other but maybe whoever is in charge will allow us to make one for just Ponys...or whatever they are" she said with a sigh "I guess I just want our own too much that having our own back in some shape would be nice" she said, thinking out loud a little. "It just isn't the same without ours, not that we would be able to replicate it completely but something like it here would be nice" she said, not wishing to knock the one they had here but...well...if she was going to be here their spa back home was basically her home away from home, if they were not at home or getting something to eat at a local cafe they were at the spa tending to their customers, it just wouldn't feel the same if she were to use theirs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:50 pm
Rarity looked taken aback. He didn't know what a pony was? How utterly bizarre! "Why.... I'm a pony!" she said and posed a bit. "Fantastic, aren't I?" she said and primped up her mane a bit and fluttered her lashes. "Did you say you had a healing house? Is that anything like a spa?!" she grinned madly, slightly clenching her fists in triumph. "And only a day away.... I can survive another day, I did come prepared......now... where did that pony get off too..." she said, turning to scan the crowed for the one carrying all her stuff.

Lightning Dust was growing border by the minute. When would they arrive? Uhg it was just so boring when she could be doing other things.... like training for the Wonderbolts, but noo. Some sparkling unicorn captain had asked her to scout around from the air. And now Midnight Strike was taking count from the air. She put her hands on her hips and sighed as she fluttered in place for a few moments, trying to figure out what all the commotion was with the pink one and the purple haired unicorn. "What on earth?" she frowned, fluttering over to look at the strange faun and its child. "See! No wings. I told you this would be lame." she said and fluttered down next to the group. "Shouldn't someone tell the Princesses about this guy?"  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:59 pm
Menelie

Terran shook his head at his brother, "I was hoping you might tell me, to be honest". Takis seemed like he had been right within earshot of all the going on's. "You didn't hear anything?" He paused and looked at the city's exit. "I've heard a lot about what it might be. None of it agrees of course. Whatever it is, its big and seems to be drawing a lot of attention on the road." Terran frowned and massaged his brow with his fingers. "I kind of want to go and see for myself..." he admitted, hoping his brother wasn't so close to the chief that he would try to keep him from going.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image
Prism Strider bumped passed Lightning Dust as he spoke to her "Two thirds of this group doesn't even have wings, remember? It's not really a new thing. And let's face it. We can't go back so might as well be nice to the locals around here." He smiled to her before taking off, looking around to make sure everyone was in line.  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:16 pm
Lightning Dust rolled her eyes at first and crossed her arms but then sighed. "I knnooowww..... your right. I just don't like this yet." she pouted slightly, already missing home and the academy. "But their horns are strange...." she added quietly as she tilted her head, still waiting on a reply from Shining Armor as well. "Anyone seen Rainbow Dash?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:19 pm
Oblivious to the commotion, a white Pony lingered near the back, glancing around through colored shades. The sounds were muffled, because her ears were covered by a pair of impressive-looking, but still non-functional headphones. Even if they were useless, she was still wearing them. They were familiar and comfortable.

Vinyl paused, tilting her head as she realized that the convoy of sorts had stopped. Blinking repeatedly behind the shades, as if just waking up, she focused on the scene before her. What's this...?

Stretching up on the tips of her hooves, she tried to peer over somepony's shoulder. Bah, no dice. Huffing, she dropped down again. Well, fine then.

She started squeezing through Ponies, dropping a 'Heh, my bad,' and a 'Sorry, man' once in a while before getting closer to the front. Her uni horn glowed for a moment before her tinted glasses were raised and dropped onto her head. Magenta eyes shown brightly against her light coloring, and she grinned widely, dropping her headphones around her neck as she leaned in between Princess Cadence and Shining Armor, resting on their shoulders. "Hey, what's up?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:23 pm
User ImageSomewhere in the middle of the herd was Big Mac trudging along with a cart in tow. His large frame stood about a head taller than the rest around him and his figure seemed rather toned from all his work on the farm back home.

Almost as if on cue from Miss Rarity's mention, he pushed his way through to the front and gently set the cart down before dusting off his hands. On the large were various bags and totes, trunks and other small miscellaneous things that those from Equestria had managed to bring with them.

Big Mac, being the strapping stallion that he was, offered to help with transportation, bringing merely his large cart and a few barrels of apples along for the trip. The apples were few now, since most of them had been consumed on the trip via boat, but tugging that large load this far had made him hungry and he plucked an apple for himself.

He rubbed it against the fur on his chest briefly then, thrilled with it's shiny red skin, he smiled and nodded. "Eeey-Yup!" before taking a bite and leaning against the cart for a brief rest.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:30 pm
Midnight landed near Dust as she spoke about Rainbow Dash. "She's around somewhere...I counted her but you know how that mare is...Always on the move after all." She shrugged and shook her head and looked ahead. She wished they would start moving soon...The ponies were starting to get restless. They just wanted to get where they were going...Where ever that was.  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:31 pm
Shining sighed and shook his head. He made a brief look over at the Princesses, clearly they were standing back and analyzing the scene before them?

He made a brief acknowledgement towards the Pegasus named Lightning Dust. "I think they know already, but I don't want to over burden them. They both seem to have quite a bit on their plates already..."

He sighed again and shook his head. "How are things up in the ski--!"

His inquiry to Lightning Dust was interrupted by somepony pushing their way between him and his mate. However, he couldn't help but chuckle at who was there. He rolled his eyes and shrugged as he looked over to Cadence, chuckling all the while.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:32 pm
((And as much as I don't want to miss out on this RP I am off to have a nap, me tired for some reason.

BBL. ^^ ))  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:36 pm
Fea Line

Faroth blinked, not sure what else to say to the purple-haired 'Pony' except, "Err...yeah." Ponies? So, not Faun then. He tried to hide his disappointment, not entirely sure what to do with these strange folks anymore. He certainly couldn't point them towards Laisidhiel.

He was distracted for a moment by the flying ones again...flying Ponies...what? He shook his head, setting Ranuin down so that he could continue playing his game with Pinkie. "So, err...where are you all heading anyway? I mean, there's not a whole lot out this way," he shrugged, silently adding 'Besides Laisidhiel, great big tree the size of a mountain...' Could he possibly dissuade them, send them in another direction if they meant harm to the Tree? Though...why would they?

He'd asked the same thing of the Blood Pae though...and he still had no definitive answers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:41 pm
Rarity grinned. Right on cue! "Ah Big Mac darling am I ever so glad to see you!" she cooed, gently fixing a tuft of his mane, her unicorn horn glowing as she lifted a few items in search for the one she desired. "AH HAH! Here it is!" she exclaimed, pulling out a rather glittering gem encrusted brush and running it through her mane and tail a few times before they nearly sparkled.

She turned her attention back to Faroth. "Oh... well we had to leave our home so were looking for any place to stay really. Preferably somewhere i can take a nice long warm bath." she sighed, her eyes fluttering as if she were running out of energy.

Lightning Dust glanced to Midnight Strike and chuckled. "Right? NO telling what Rainbow Dash is up too." she said, hoping the mare wasn't doing anything cool or fun without her... even if they had hard feelings back at the academy. Time to start over right? "I wish we would hurry up...If anyone could liven things up a bit I bet its Rainbow Dash." she sighed, before Shining Armor's voice interrupted her thoughts. "Well.. they could do something already..." she said softly, peering questioningly at Vinyl Scratch...

Cadence tilted her head looking at Vinyl and smiling. "Hey Vinyl. We were just talking to this nice.....er...." she paused, not sure what to call him.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 pm
Shining Armor stepped forward again, now that Pinkie Pie was no longer obstructing his view of this strange pony due to the baby now being on the ground, and that the Princesses seemed to be well over their manes with dealing with the other ponies at the moment...

"As I was starting to say before," he started, clearing his throat a bit. "My name's Shining Armor. Me and everyone here traveling with me are all from a distant land we call Equestria. We call ourselves Ponies and we're divided into three factions, Earth ponies," he made a gesture towards Big Mac and a few other Earth ponies, "Pegasus," the gesturing hand moved towards Lightning Dust and Midnight Strike, "And Unicorns." he finished making a gestured point to his own horn. "We lived in harmony together on our lands, but unknown dangers drove us away and out to sea. Our Princesses have faith that we're heading in the right direction towards a new and brighter future. And honestly..."

He paused a moment and locked fingers with his bride. "Since coming to this land, I've been feeling a strange pull. A weird calming feeling that we somehow belong here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this, but I can feel something calling me down this path..." he added, pointing down the way they were all heading. The way towards Laisidhiel. "It's like something's calling us home... only... it's not our home." He ran his fingers through his mane with a chuckle. "I guess it's really hard to explain..."

"Eeey-Yup!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm
User ImageThe Chieftain's mother, former acting-Seer and Matron to the Faun approached slowly. She'd heard the news from the spirits and Laisidhiel the same as her son and the Seer. Something important approaches. She'd heard whispered in her sleep. They're coming home. She did not dare give away the anxious excitement she felt, because she did not truly know what was approaching. She'd felt the call, even if weakened, when Rais set to investigate. That connection to her son, to the Circle, was growing weaker as she'd passed her mantle on to Vanya; however her connection to Telrunya had been growing stronger ever since.

Remaining silent, she merely watched. Seems many of Laisidhiel's residents had heard the buzz strangers were coming. They'd arrived at the unfinished docks only today, so if they were traveling on foot, so there was still time to make some preparations. Noticing a few of the little nature mellons (fairies) had been buzzing about the area, she motioned to one and whispered to him to deliver a message to Bronson and Mojo. "Prepare a great feast, we have guests coming."

---

User ImageAn arrow zinged out of the tree, striking the ground near Mo's feet.

A few moments after, a camouflaged faun covered in leather armor hopped down from his cover on a low tree branch landing in a crouch, his golden bow in hand. "Hold." he shouted over his shoulder before looking towards his brother-in-arms. As he rose to his feet and extended a hand in greeting to his comrade, a few more faun sprang from the bushes and trees. Far fewer than is known to be in Gulliver's company regularly. "Brother, didn't know it was you coming. We were heading towards Laisidhiel when we heard something approaching. It's good to see you. Strange things are happening today." He looked genuinely thrilled to see Mo.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 pm
Fea Line

User Image

"Did somebody say Rainbow Dash?!" A streak of rainbow whirled past Lightning Dust, Midnight Strike, and a couple other pegasus. The blue pony came to a halt and stretched mid-air. Too long had they been cooped up in that ship, sure she could go on flights around the ship, but that had gotten boring real fast. "Could we go any slower? I swear, Fluttershy must be stopping to talk to every bunny down there." Rainbow Dash got a mischievous look on her face. "We should turn this into a race, that'll get us there faster!" Rainbow Dash had already started to dart off in the general direction that the column of ponies was heading to when she threw on her brakes and turned around to look at the group of ponies that were in the sky. "Uh... guys? Where are we going anyways?"

[I've only gotten as far as early season 2, so I don't know much of the canon between RD and LD]  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff