Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Cooking is so fun (Ofelia, Jason) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:24 am
"Sorry ta hear that, hope it gets better fer ya." Ofelia and Rue had their share of problems, more problems than anyone should ever have, so it was almost old hat to hear someone else say they had issues. She doubted their issues were the same, nor would they ever be, but it wasn't something that needed to become a pissing contest. Each person had to deal with their own problems and she wasn't going to exacerbate it by saying anything more.

The teen got to her feet and stretched her arms, her stomach full and content, and she looked over at Jason. "Is there anythin' else ya'd like me fer? Or are we done fer taday an' gonna meet up on Thursday?"

poke mattix
we can finish this one up and start another? 8'D <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:42 am
Chances were, it wasn't going to get better for him. But he'd make the most of it.

At her question, Jason shook his head. "I think I can wrap things up here for today." He said as the dishes were piled on the sink, and he stared wiping down the (unplugged) waffle iron. "And we can continue off on Thursday."

Rown
Sure thing owo I'm up for anything

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 am
"Well then, Ah'll see ya Thursday." Ofelia started for the door, but paused as she reached it. "Make sure ya wear sommin' comfy that'cha dun mind gettin' dirty."

And with that the teen was out of the room, of to get some exercise after a sudden meal.

poke mattix
thanks for the RP! pm me to let me know if you want me to start up the next one, or tag me in it if you decide to start it <3

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff