Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image
"Liar." Lura said in an almost growl, her anger had flared and the fire rat and salamander ward on her neck both reacted to it. The fire rat's flames had raisen to the point of almost catching the trees on fire, the salamander made Lura almost glow with his flames, "My mother put me on Isis's back! I remember it. She tied me on with her sash! With her sash of office! Isis wouldn't have left unless my mother ordered it! She was the most loyal of familiars! She never would have left my mother's side!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Neros eyes shot open as she called him a liar. They began to glow blood red as he began to loose his temper. "Why would I lie about the one event in my eternal life that keeps me awake at night? Hmm? The one event that haunts me. I don't see any of the people I've killed, or hurt. Only your mothers words as she handed me that sash and told me to give you to Isis. Although I am surprised that she hasn't told you that I did it, she never really did like me." He shouted at her, his usual cool calm voice was a distant memory. He didn't move from his position on the floor. "Do you really remember it? Or do you see lies that were fed to you. Come, take my hand and I'll show you the truth." He held up his hand again, hoping she would take it.

~Just Back Off Before I Snap.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image
Lura hugged herself, and bowed over, dropping until she was curled into a ball, "I remember... I remember... My mother's face when she put me on Isis... That was the only time I saw her like that... I never saw her scared..." She pressed her hand to her mouth trying to suppress sobs, "I know who killed my parents... My uncle..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:41 am
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero growled and moved over to her, his body just a flash as he moved with super human speed. Gripping onto her arms, he made her look at him, his eyes glowed brightly and his brows furrowed. "Now, you listen to me! I know who put you on Isis' back because I was the one that did it. Your mother died in my arms, she told me to watch over you, make sure you didn't come to harm. My damned father killed your parents, I told Isis to tell you those lies so you wouldn't know about me until you were older." He told her, his voice gaining a growl to it.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:36 am
User Image
"Then why do I remember?" Lura asked shivering but not fighting his hold. She was crying again, not from fear this time, "I still have nightmares... Of the flames... And my mother rushing into my room... In the worst of them... I see her stabbed in the back, and in others I watch her run back into the flames..." She looked at him, obviously confused, and hurting at the same time, "I remember. Why do I remember if its not true?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:43 am
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero shook his head and gazed deep into her eyes, searching her mind. "I don't know. Unless you've had a spell put onto you to protect your innocence..." He said quietly, his anger turning to sadness. Why wouldn't she listen to him? "That one... The one where she's stabbed in the back... Tell me more about what happens in it..." He said quickly, shaking her slightly to get her to focus.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:24 am
(Sorry I disappeared, MD appointment)
User Image
"It always starts the same... Roaring and screaming, a thin line of red glow... Then things become more real... I can see my door outline, before my mother comes rushing into the room... She's not followed by Isis.... But by some monster nightmare, with a boar's face and hallow eye sockets... The body of a horse, and a its fire mane and tail are snakes... Red snakes. She says something talking to me as she puts me on the nightmare... The snakes bite at my hands and face... Then I see the other person... He's nothing but blackness, like a shadow only deeper... And I know it's a man even through theirs nothing specific about it. It... It makes me feel cold, and I see monsters hiding in its depths" She stopped and started rubbing her forehead closing her eyes. She hugged her stomach with the other arm, like she's feeling sick. Nero would see from her mind that she was telling the story the way she remembered. After a minute she managed to swallow and continue, "Then he raises his hand... I try to tell my mother, every time. I try so hard by nothing ever comes out. The hand comes down, and Momma moves...odd... I can't explain it any other way, its just not right the way she moves... Then... I wake up... And I know I killed her..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:32 am
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero continued to look deep into Luras eyes. He could see all her anguish, pain, suffering, The dream. That monster was one of his fathers minions and the shadow... The shadow WAS his father. He sighed and rested his forehead against hers. "Lura... I'm telling the truth. That dream was real. That's what really happened. It... It was right after my father stabbed your mother in her back that I found you, I cradeled your mother in my arms and she told me to save you. So I did. Please, please believe me..." He said quietly, his eyes softly closing.

((It's fine, turns out I had to go too))

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:49 am
User Image
Lura looked back up at him, "Why? What did my parents do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero sat there for a moment, not speaking, not moving, almost as if he had died right there. The notion of him being properly dead was broken when he opened his eyes. No tears, although he was sad, he didn't like crying. He thought it made him weak. "I-I don't know. They got in the way of my father? He... Was ruthless. He would kill just for the sake of killing. I hated him for that..." He said quietly, not looking at her, anticipating her rage to come back and be used on him.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image
Lura didn't get angry, she crumbled. She clung to one of his lapels and squeezed her stomach, truly sobbing. She lowered her head to his shoulder, then smacked him, hard, but she did it with her open hand, "I want a reason!" She sobbed smacking him again, "He killed my parents! He killed them! I want a reason! I hate him! I hate him and I want a reason!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero let go of her arms as she crumbled and he sighed. When she smacked him, he grabbed her wrists forcefully, trying not to hurt her. "I told you! He just liked to kill, he got an odd thrill from it. I hated him for it, I killed him because of it." He shouted at her, trying to hold his rage back. His one major secret now revealed.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image
Lura flinched, and looked up at him with wide eyes. She pulled away, slowly, still crying and shaking. Her mouth quivered, as she seemed to search for the right words. She finally decided, "My condolences... For your loss..." Her tone had no sarcasm, or venom, just the pain she was still experiencing anew, like a reopened wound. "What... What did my mother say... To you?"
(I should have clarified that she smacked his shoulder)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero still looked away from her, only looking up at her when she said about what her mother said. "I don't need your condolences, I hated him and the way he went about things." He paused for a moment, "She said for me to look after you, give you to Isis and watch over you as you grew. So I did, Isis reacted the obvious way when I turned up with you in my arms and your mothers blood on my clothes. But when I explained she calmed down and took you in. I've been watching over you ever since then, watching your progress, making sure you didn't come to harm." He said quietly, looking away again when he finished speaking.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image
Lura sat on her feet, she took a shaky breath, "What... What about my father? Did you know him? Did you ever speak to my parents before...?" She hesitated, and couldn't finish her sentence, "I... I can't blame you... For what your father did. You are not him... I-I think you are very different... To have done all that you have for me, you aren't like him."  
Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff