Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --[ Biotic Interactions ]--
--[ ORP ]-- Secret Garden Summer Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebony Shade

Romantic Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 pm
((Ebs – Drinks))

“It wasn’t all me really. Remember I mentioned my father a few times on the trip? He likes to splurge and lavish others with gifts even more than myself. So you can sort of blame him mostly.” There was a hint of a smile at the corner of her mouth now when she spoke of her father. She was mad at first when she’d found out the truth surrounding his supposed death, but now that she had him back she was just very grateful to have a second chance with him. “But if you want to treat next time, I won’t stop you. It doesn’t have to be something big and showy, I like simple things too you know.”

“Oh a party? Yes, Cordelia would love to come if he’s having one. She adores him you know, like a big brother. I’m really glad they could be such good friends.” Ebony laughed when Aphismet brought the conversation back to the subject of her work. In the past she couldn’t freely say what it was she did, but now she was more than happy to share. There it was again, that feeling of freedom. “Well it’s only temporary for now, but it could turn into something more permanent later. I’m actually working as an assistant for a wedding planner named Axel. She’s going to have her own Raevan soon. She might even show up here later, so maybe you’ll get to meet her. If so then we’ll definitely have to convince her to hire you for some catering jobs.” The lilac haired woman laughed light again even though she was totally serious about that last part. It still boggled her mind that the chef didn’t have his own restaurant yet, he was such a good cook. Though she guessed it must be hard when he had so much to juggle job and family wise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:35 pm
((Iorek- By the BBQ))

Reks flushed as he watched her reach out for his hand. He studied their size comparisment, always finding it fascinating. Her hand was soft and tiny compared to his. Iorek didn't feel that his hands were big until he compared himself to someone else. The lad gulped as she looked him over. His ears twitched and his cheeks shone with a pink shade. He had only met a handful of raevans, and the girl ones always made him nervous. Perhaps it as due to their beauty? Although several of the male raevans...like the pink one by Vivi...were fairly feminine. Maybe it was because they looked fragile? Whatever it was he felt like a quivering mess in their presence.

"My...ah...favorite hero?". He asked with surprise as his eyes followed her slim fingers to his tie. Reks glanced at the characters that dappled the material and he smiled. "You have no idea how hard that is to answer.". He thought for a moment and studied each fighting figure. "Out of these? I like Captain America because he stands for justice and is a grand leader. I also really like Bruce Banner. He is the Hulk. He is an intelligent and kind man, who people look up to even if he changes into the Hulk.". The gargoyle blinked with surprise when he realized how terribly he was rambling. "Oh...jeez..". He chuckled and reached up to ruffle his hair, "I'm rambling...do you like superheroes? Or...ah...what do you like?"  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Twintastic

Dangerous Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:36 pm
[Genie and Basil: Arriving --> Buffet Table]

Today had been full of interesting changes.

When Genie had woken up that morning, it had been with the expectation (and promise) that there would be no rush to get them both ready and presentable for an afternoon out. She needed to allow plenty of time in the likely event of an accident. For this privilege, she had needed to set her alarm for 5:30 AM, and could only assume that Basil would be no happier about the arrangement than she was. But, as she had stumbled into the kitchen to prepare coffee, to her great surprise and relief, Basil had already been dressed and ready to leave. Sitting at the table with a ceramic mug clutched between his hands. It had scared her out of her wits. Not that Basil didn't already keep an erratic sleep schedule and wake up at all hours of the day, but it was so unlike him to have been clean and pressed and ready for the car while she was still in her nightie.

Also, he had been sitting alone. In the dark.

After taking a moment to calm down, she had approached him, as though to ask if everything were... alright, and was suddenly made aware of an unfamiliar smell. "Good morning..." She'd said suspiciously, leaning close to him. He leaned slowly away from her, disgusted, as though she were approaching him with a wet finger. She took a deep inhalation, her eyes popping open. She whispered incredulously, "Shampoo!" He'd already showered and dried.

Basil then irritably told her to get ready, and took a long swig from his mug. Also unlike him. Basil was notoriously impatient with people that kept him waiting, especially if they were going to leave somewhere. Now, he acted as though he had all the time in the world. He had set his mug on the counter and went into the family room to watch a bit of tv in the meantime. She nodded slowly, fazed by his calm, deliberate manner. She rubbed her eyes. She definitely needed coffee. She didn't mind eating or drinking after Basil, and so, had gone to rinse out his old mug. Before running the tap, she blinked, looking inside. The bottom wasn't shiny. The sides were bone-dry. It was empty... She smelled it. There hadn't been anything in it all.

As they entered the garden together, they actually made a handsome pair. Genie had gotten her hair to lay flat, and it was the first time she had made a serious attempt at wearing makeup since her senior prom. A touch of eyeliner, a bit of rouge. As always, she preferred sensible shoes, and a drab gray sundress. To add a bit of color, she borrowed several wool-wrapped bracelets from Lola.

Holding her arm was Basil, making his first splendorous debut in a collared shirt. Ordinarily Basil hated anything having to do with buttons or zippers, but when he had already made the "necessary alterations" with a pair of scissors, his bladed wings held high above him like swords, Genie couldn't find it in her to suggest anything else. It had been a very good fit. In the car, he had left Mickey's old leather racer, for later in the evening when the temperature cooled.

Although everything that could have gone wrong, had not gone wrong, Genie still couldn't curb a certain uneasiness, and it showed. Walking proudly beside her, Basil held her arm stiffly, with small regard or affection. He led her, walking her along like a dog on a tight leash as though with a very specific destination in mind. He held his elbows in so closely that by the time they made it to the buffet, her hand and forearm felt numb. It was here that he released her, brushing off his sleeve. Genie made a small noise of discomfort, flexing her fingers while the blood rushed back into them. She tried to look into his eyes, but he was fast to turn his head, as though scanning the guests. She cleared her throat, "Okay, this is just like that Halloween thing. You don't have to stay next to me all day, you can go ahead and—"

"It's warm." He said acidly.

She knit her brows, confused, "Yeah, it's summer. But you like it when it's warm."

"Of course I do, but that means everyone else is going to be a sweaty hog by two-thirty."

She said nothing in reply, fussing with a cloth napkin. He turned back to her, "Speaking of which, you should probably take your own advice. Go out and meet people. If nobody told you, you'd just stand here eating all day, like you did at that 'Halloween thing.' "

"Now you hold it right there, you can't—!"

He snorted and shook his head, handing her a plate, "Obviously I can, because I did. Don't work a nerve about it, I'm only saying, as convenient as it would be, I don't want to find you standing where I left you when the party's over." Presumptuously, he began gathering utensils and setting them on her plate. There was a sizable pause before he gave her the spoon. He sighed patiently, "I didn't mean to offend you. If you want to eat, eat. Just try to have fun?"

She was absolutely dumbstruck, but recovered with a huff of righteous anger, pulling out a chair. Basil bent to look at her, and she looked back from the corner of her eye. Lowering his chin and raising his eyebrows, he silently asked, "Well?" He allowed a small, ambiguous smile.

The smile broke her, and she laughed once. She admitted the possibility that he was only having a bit of fun at her, and that she was being much too stuffy about it. She held her forehead in her hand, "...I don't know what's gotten into you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:40 pm
( Zurine / Drinks Table )
( Tag to Aphi, Herb, Brolis )

Delicately, Zurine took the sunglasses from Rivener, smiling a little as she carefully slipped them on. They looked even bigger on her tiny pale face, beneath the rim of her sun-hat. Behind the tinted lenses, the world took on a cooler hue, and she could have sworn she felt less hot. She let out a small, pleased sound. "Thank you Rivener," she hummed. When she peered at Havain from the relative safety of her current spot, her head was tilted daintily, expression shuttered behind the dark lenses. "Hello stranger. If you stare, people will think you are rude." Her tone was a little prim and a little soft -- anyone who knew both Phiel and her would say that was his words coming out of her mouth, and he would have been terribly proud despite himself.

Petite Kitsune

Romantic Reveler

Aphismet

Hilarious Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 pm
[[Aphismet >> Drinks Table]]
(tag to Ebony)

Aphi chuckled and nodded at Ebony's assessment of Delia and Riv's relationship. "I know, I'm pleased as well. Rivener really does think of her as a little sister, too- they're very cute together."

Aphismet raised his eyebrows as Ebony revealed her new occupation. "A wedding planner's assistant? Wow, that's amazing! I can tell you truly enjoy it, you're just beaming!" His grin grew to a beam of his own, and he clapped the lavender-haired lady on the shoulder, elated for his friend. "I'll be looking forward to meeting this person. Axel, you said? And she's a guardian-in-waiting? That's how you met, is it?" He really hoped this woman would show up, the chef was quite curious to meet her! But catering... Aphismet blushed bright red and shrugged a shoulder.

"Oh, I- I... I don't know about catering. I mean, I'm flattered of course, I just don't know if I'd have time to do something like that. I hadly have time to see my family as it is, they're always away... If I sacrifice any of the time I usually spend at home, I have a feeling I'd forget what Isi looks like or something."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:20 pm
[[ Havain -- Drinks Table ]]
[[ Tag to Aphi, Petite, and Herb ]]

Vain began to sweat a bit, had he offended them by staring? He wasn't sure, and he had always been taught that it wasn't polite to stare; but they were just majestic creatures he hadn't seen before, or even knew existed. "Oh, I'm truly very sorry if I had offended you at all, miss! I'm just a bit...curious as to...umm..." he began, trying to find the right words to use, his face a little scrunched, a bit confused, "...uhh...what exactly you guys are?" he concluded, the tone of his voice rising with every word. Vain's eyes quickly doubled in size instantly, realizing that he could have offended them even by that comment.

A red tint overcame the elf's face. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it the way that it sounded, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around floating people, I mean, not people, I mean...I just don't know what I mean. I'm so sorry!" he said, his voice quick, his nervous laugh crackling through every few words. He placed both of his hands over his mouth in worry that he had said something offensive. He had so many questions popping up into his mind, he just didn't know where to begin.

Skyeforge
Crew

Dapper Noob

Wasabineko

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:21 pm
((Wasa - Drink's table))

“A pleasure.” Wasa inclined her head, happy to be remembered. “Thank you for your invitation.” She observed the exchange between the doctor and Sigel in her company and rolled her lower lip mischievously. Of course she knew that Pasha charmed nearly everyone she encountered. That was her talent, even in her youngest days. Still, it was hard not get a case of girlish titters every time she saw a man or boy become a gentleman of the age of romance in her presence. It happened just the same as Cesc bowed in response to her curtsy. “Half a glass of lemonade, if you could, please. That would be just the thing to mix with that lavender tea I see over there.”

With drink in hand and her lips closed over the thin straw, her impish smile wasn’t quite so plain. She made a soft squeak and covered her mouth to keep a drop of lemon-tea from slipping free in her surprise at the compliment from one of the other guests. “Oh, thank you!” She straightened it with a nudge of her fingertips. “My name is Wasa.” She fidgeted for a moment with her umbrella and her drink, trying to figure which hand she could free when she noticed the admirer’s hands were just as occupied. She opted to tilt her shade to the side and nod her head in slapdash curtsy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm
[[ Milo – Arriving || Appetizers || Tag Kyou ]]

Standing at the entrance of the garden with a bright smile on her face, Milo did a double take at the party. It looked fantastic! The setting of the party was gorgeous and the food on the buffet table looked absolutely delicious! Man was she glad that she had seen the flyer on her way to work that day.

Giving her yellow sundress a once over, the hairdresser made a small hum of approval before walking in to join the summer fun. She smiled at the number of people who had already arrived, but was taken aback by how some of these party goers were only a floating torso. Was she missing out on something? Everyone seemed to be handling them as if it was a common occurrence.

Hmmm, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by floating torsos. This is Gaia after all.” She mumbled before heading over toward the appetizer table. The potato salad was calling to her.

FallenSiren

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 am
(( Ronan - sitting area, tag to Neon and Kaurii ))

It seemed people's memories weren't as foggy as Ronan had thought.

The selkie found himself surprised by the other man's appearance, and by the mention of the beach, but soon the camera around the man's neck helped him put the pieces together. "We certainly did! Leo... was it? It has been quite awhile, but I see somethings have managed to change for the better in the mean time," he said with a smile as he looked over to the green raevan. She was entirely beautiful, and with her polite greeting his approval rose even higher. A normal photographer two years ago, and now a proud raevan owner. This Leo was a lucky man.

"Hello," he said in response to the raevan, giving his own slight bow of the head. "A pleasure to meet you, the name is Ronan."

Before he could continue however another raevan came into their presence. While their face made him think back to the paint ball game at the beach party, there was little he could remember; he had a feeling they had been dressed differently on that day.

"Can I help?" he said over to the red haired frei. "I hope I didn't intrude on any reserved space, I can easily move if you wish." Ronan had no idea if the raevan had just come over for a greeting, but the expression he had seen on their face when they had spotted the three of them gave the suggestion that this was not someone he wanted to tick off. Better to play it safe.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 am
Xiu tilted his head at Lazarus’s apologetic but nevertheless firm indication that the Fire Sigel would be busy attending the barbeque grill for the duration of the garden party (since he had mentioned that Xiu had better find another partner for the exploration of the Maze). The white Sigel folded his arms and pursed his lips slightly to show Lazarus that he did not approved of being overshadowed by pieces of grilled meat. But his eyes gave away his amusement. It was amusing to see Lazarus looking so sheepish and apologetic like that but there was also a limit to how far you can push someone, even if that someone is...rather close to you.

Giving Lazarus a discreet punch in the arm, Xiu floated away from the Fire Sigel, adjusting his default clothing as he did so. If he knew Lazarus, the other would find a way to make up for it later and Xiu was looking forward to that. Beneath that rather stern exterior was a raevan with a very sweet personality.

------

((Appetizer table, Tag to Meli))

The garden party seemed to be well underway now with more guests arriving and making themselves at home. Xiu observed the guests quietly, identifying familiar faces from the strangers. Rivener seemed to be the center of attention as usual and that was not surprising given his bold looks and confidence to match. And there were other raevans as well; Delia, who seemed to be in an animated conversation with Iorek and Prajna, who was at the desserts table (better avoid it for the time being).

There were a few raevans he had not met before and Xiu paid them a little more attention than the others. There was that icy looking frei, a dark haired one who had just arrived and was at the buffet table, a pink haired frei, and...

Floating up to the beautiful Sigel at the appetizer table, Xiu gave her a polite bow, holding up his notebook to her with his words neatly written on them.

Hello, you must be the gentle Melisande I have heard so much about from Lucia. My name is Xiu and I am glad to have finally met you .

Rapidashtrainer
Crew

a crybaby

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:49 am
[[Luka >> Drinks Table]]
(Tag to Petite, Aphi, Bro)

"Zoo-rine" The satyr repeated, rolling out the r ever so gently as he tried out the name. It was different but good. "Yes, a pleasure to meet you, Zurine." He returned her smile, this time warmer than the first. He gave her hand a light shake before shaking Rivener's own. The gentle chill that had crept up his hand from shaking Zurine's hand was more than enough for the youth to make a mental note not to touch her again. For reasons he was unsure of, the cold had a way of making his soul quiver. It was not in a pleasant way either.

"Yes, larger. Like Loo-sha." He murmured, recalling the kitten who he had once played with in Durem's Insectarium.

The Frei's attention turned away from Zurine and Rivener as Havain spoke. He hadn't noticed the man there at all, and unlike Rivener, the Frei held no strong feeling against those with a whole body. His guardian, Axel, Namini, and Vivi. They were good in his book. "What is an alchemist?" The boy asked, looking up at Rivener expectantly. Rivener was older, therefore, he must've known what it was.

"Pointing is rude too." He chimed in at Zuri's comment. Likewise, Jezabroux had done a good job of instilling manners into his charge.

The longer Luka stared at Havain, the more he was losing interest. It definitely would've been in Havain's favor had the elf been a woman. The question he had asked only moments before already fading in his mind. "You apologize too much." He commented dryly. After being with Jezabroux, the Frei had developed a fairly strong list of traits to look for in other males that he respected. So far, Havain had displayed none of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:16 am
[[Rivener - Drinks Table >> Appetizer Table]]
(Tag to Petite, Brolis, Herb / Tag to Aki Ana, Rapid)

Rivener noted Zurine seemed a lot more comfortable with the sunglasses, so he flashed her another dazzling smile before turning his attention back to Havain. The human was rather harmless, Riv was sure, and the other two Raevans seemed fine with him, launching more and more rebukes about his behavior that made the Scorpion want to laugh out loud. The expression on the poor man's face did draw out a certain amount of sympathy from Riv, now: three Raevans ganging up on a person could be nerve-wracking indeed.

Since the Freis seemed fine with the goings-on, though, Riv figured he could leave them alone to continue getting to know one another. He smiled at Luka as he waved off Havain's apologies, clearly meaning that the human need not be sorry so much anymore. "An alchemist, Luka, is a person who makes potions and things by combining ingredients. Havain here was probably picking herbs and found the party by accident. And, Havain, we're Raevans. I'm Rivener, and this is Zurine and Luka. I'm sorry to introduce and run, but I see someone I simply must talk to."

He turned back to the two younger Raevans and leaned close, his wing extended to hide their conversation from any human eyes. [color-darkred]"If you two need me, come find me, alright? I think you should be perfectly fine on your own though, won't you?" He grinned one last time and winked: he knew how Freis liked to be independant, and the fact Luka and Zurine had met him without their guardians at their sides implied a good amount of that independance already. He straightened and included Havain in his final words before floating off. "Have fun! Enjoy the party!"

Rivener turned his attention towards the Appetizer table then, intent on going to see Melisande finally. She was already in conversation with a few people, so Riv frowned irritably, having to wait his turn... He diverted slightly and noticed the large book with its shrubbery-sign: Garden Maze. Ah yes, that thing... He'd meant to sign up for it. It occurred to him that might be a wonderful place to get to speak to Pasha, actually... He floated a half-step towards it before realizing he couldn't just write their names without having her permission first.

Swearing softly to himself, he decided to just brave the rudeness and interrupt Xiu's conversation. Surely the white Sigel wouldn't mind.

Riv approached with a confident smile, though he was a little less swaggering than usual- Pasha tended to do that to him. Made him feel a little foolish. "Xiu, Melisande... Hi. Great day for a party, right?" His grin was dazzling as always, and he gave Xiu a friendly pat on the shoulder, but it was Melisande's face he was watching for a reaction. When he could gauge her opinion of him, he'd ask her to the Maze.  

Aphismet

Hilarious Receiver

Skyeforge
Crew

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 am
[[ Havain -- Drinks Table ]]
[[ Tag to Petite, Aphi, Herb ]]

Havain felt a lot better when the Raevan known as Rivener had explained a little about themselves. He also nodded when Riv had explained how he had gotten there. Because, it was all true. That had to mean that this species was just as smart as any human, maybe even smarter. His red face turned back to his soft pale skin as he began to feel more comfortable in front of the three. "Th-thank you for the explanation and...and it was extremely nice to meet you, Rivener. As well as meeting the rest of you too. And thank you, I will try and enjoy myself to the best of my ability!" he said, bowing a tad as Rivener floated off. So the other two had been introduced as Zurine and Luka. Vain made that mental note before moving forward with any more questions, now he could address each of them by name.

When the smaller Raevan spoke, letting Vain know that pointing was rude and that he apologized too much, all Vain could do was sit there in silence. He didn't know what to say. He definitely didn't want to apologize again and further this boys annoyance of him. But...he couldn't sit there in silence. "Well...umm...yeah, I've been told that I do apologize too much. I should really work on that, heh! Well, would you mind if I asked you two a couple questions?" he questioned. Before he made any other remarks, he wanted to be sure it was going to be okay to ask them questions. Hopefully he hadn't burned any bridges since coming to this party already. He seemed to finally like Rivener, Luka seemed bored by him, and Zurine just seemed rather nice. Maybe it was a good thing that he finally felt a little more comfortable with these Raevans. They seemed nice enough, though a bit intimidating. A more natural smile appeared on Havain's face as he talked now. One filled with more confidence and less nervousness.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:30 am
((Zeke -- Arriving -> Buffet -> Sitting Area

Anya -- In the car (she'll be along a little bit later, she doesn't have a saint's patience ;B) ))

There was a low, short whistle of approval as Zeke walked onto the scene. The sound wasn't for him, but from him as he cast his eyes around the party and those already in attendance. Everything looked great! From the choice of location, to the decorations, to the food, and every little thing in between, the raver had never seen a more proper looking summer party and it was partially because of that he felt a tug of displeasure that he wouldn't be hanging around very long. With that in mind, he quickly took steps toward the buffet table to drop off the heavy bowl he had brought with him. Even if he couldn't stay, he could still treat everyone to some homemade fruit salad!

Although he wouldn't be staying long, the vet had still decked himself out appropriately for the occasion. A bright yellow tank top splashed and spattered with two shades of what would seem to be blue paint covered his chest and over that he wore a noticeably too-large-for-his-form rust red button up that was left open to display the shirt beneath. The sleeves of said button up were rolled to his elbows, displaying skin that was not laden down by bracelets and other jewelery today. In fact, the only accessories Zeke wore other than his piercings were his cornicello - which stood out against the yellow shirt he wore - and the purple and orange star belt that held up his dark green colored jeans. All in all, from the top of his unstyled head to the tips of his dark purple high-top covered feet the vet felt appropriately summer-y, and couldn't resist flashing a brilliant smile around as he made his way to the buffet.

Once he reached the tables, the vet wasted no time in placing the cold, slightly perspiring bowl down in the first place he saw. He pulled the lid off enough that the sweet medley of fruits could be seen inside but prevented wayward insects from diving in to enjoy it too and then turned his back from the table, scanning the gathered crowd for signs of anyone he knew and shaking his arms in front of his chest to relieve them of the refrigerated chill that clung to them. The vet picked out many faces he knew, but quite a few were mingling with those he didn't know. He didn't want to be rude and intrude, but when his eyes fell on a familiar trio chatting in the vicinity of the sitting area, he felt no qualms about popping in to say hello.

"Hey!" He called as he walked over to Ronan, Leo, and the ever lovely Ethiriel, "Long time no see!"

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

DystopicRhythm

Eloquent Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 am
((Eth and Leo – Sitting Area – tag to Ravi, Arana and Kaurii))

Sadly, Leo couldn’t offer quite as much memory as the Selkie had.

”Yeah, that’s right. I can’t remember your name, though, if you’ll accept my apology.” As his attention drifted to Ethiriel, the photographer couldn’t help but smile. She’d been in his life for roughly half a year now, yet somehow the shock still hadn’t worn off. While she was still young, her speech continued to improve daily. In his younger years, Leo would sometimes babysit for family friends, but this was much different. There was something so very odd watching an adult grow like a child. ”Would you like to introduce yourself?”

The elven-like woman nodded, extending her hand for Ronan. She offered another curtsey, despite her lack of a lower half, and smiled. ”My name is Ethiriel, it is a… pleasure to meet you, sir Ronan.” She said, her voice gentle and calm. Her eyes drifted, landing on some silverware left on the table, gleaming in her vision.

At that moment, the new Frei arrived, looking irate and distant. Leo’s eyes landed curiously on what looked to be a feminine face on a masculine body. It was better not to question physical traits of the Raevens, Leo had come to realize, but even then it was hard not to wonder about such androgynous beings. This one was rather similar to the others in color scheme, while his own was rather light and pale.

He’d have to ask if it would mind its photograph being taken later.

”Sir Leonard…” Ethiriel called, clutching his arm slightly, ”Would you mind locating some… hot water for me?” Her eyes drifted again as Leonard nodded, this time in the general direction of the newcomer. They smelled almost as odd as the man Leo had spoken with; like the dark night sky and a cold, burning sensation. She wasn’t sure how she liked the burn, shivering slightly at the sensation in her nose, but even then she was curious. Just as Leo was about to leave Ethiriel with Ronan, they both heard a very familiar voice calling to them.

”Hey, Zeke!” Leo exclaimed, reaching an arm out to shake. Oh, that’s right, he originally made plans with the raver and his companion, who seemed to be nowhere in sight. ”I’m sorry I haven’t come over, I recently got swamped with work. Are you and Anya still up for that photo shoot?”

Ethiriel bowed to Zeke. She couldn’t quite sense Anastacia, which led her to wonder if she was even here. From their last encounter, she had seemed the type to remove herself from social bondings, so it would have been no surprise to the tea Raeven. ”Greetings, Sir Ezekiel. I trust you… have been well?”

--[ Biotic Interactions ]--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff