The Future of the races are yours to decide 

Tags: school, vampire, fight, demons, role play 

Reply Vampires V. Lycans
Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How is your Vampires V. Lycans Experience?
  I love Vampires V. Lycans
  I like Vampires V. Lycans
  It's OK
  Needs Improvement
  I Hate it
View Results

Dawning Winter
Captain

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 pm
Baron Barker
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker
Quick question, Could a spirit of a deceased Lycan possess a living being and make it as it's new body?

I'm sorry but no, you need to be bitten to be any kind of lycan.
Reincarnation? Or no not that? But I'm planning for my character to be turned anyway.

I'm sorry but no and I need your profile before anything else happens. Did I get one from you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:24 am
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker
Quick question, Could a spirit of a deceased Lycan possess a living being and make it as it's new body?

Reincarnation? Or no not that? But I'm planning for my character to be turned anyway.

I'm sorry but no and I need your profile before anything else happens. Did I get one from you?
No...No you did not.  

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dawning Winter
Captain

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:23 pm
Baron Barker
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker

No...No you did not.

I'm sorry if this may bother you, but I will need to pm you so that I can accept your profile and for future means as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:26 pm
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker

No...No you did not.

I'm sorry if this may bother you, but I will need to pm you so that I can accept your profile and for future means as well.
I sent it. At least I think I did...  

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dawning Winter
Captain

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:29 pm
Baron Barker
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker

No...No you did not.

You did, but I cannot send one to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:34 pm
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker
Haru_Hana
Baron Barker

No...No you did not.

You did, but I cannot send one to you.
Oh, Silly me, It was friends only. Well I sent a request.  

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Might recommend to allow someone other than just Haru Hana to accpet profiles, just a idea so that people are not waiting long time to start role playing  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:16 pm
I'm capable of doing it, no one waits that long cause I make sure to tell them that they can. Even people send them to Lady Kasxia she just sends them to me and the only reason some people have to wait longer is because I have 20 profiles coming to me almost daily now and I look over all of them so that if there is something that shouldn't be in profiles that it gets changed or explained to me why they have it that way.  

Dawning Winter
Captain

Beloved Flatterer

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:19 am
Haru_Hana

ah i see. makes sense. just thought to ask is all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:43 am
I do say, well i do say, i believe that the guild needs a shout out to make sure people dont post their character in more than one spot.  

touketsu_makai

Avenging Eternity

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:07 am
I would love to see a guidebook for what to do while you are transforming. I know that it takes 3 hours, but I wasn't sure whether to have my toon drop to the floor and scream for a few hours or to have her transform and go on a rampage when it was over with. Or both.
Plus, wouldn't there be side effects from the first change? Like insta-healing and super speed. Or do those take effect later?
{she was turning into a Lycan, if that helps}

And I agree with makai, i saw several toons in a few different places at the same time while I was looking for someone to Turn me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:46 pm
panic_memors
Just a suggestion, but we should more areas to fight over, like another city or farm lands and whoever wins that battle gets that area as a race exclusive areas or some kind of bonus.

This actually sounds really cool. Like whichever side takes the area gets some type of strategic bonus. Like, rare weapons, a power up, extra cash, better defenses for their base, I don't know exactly what but I think it would make a pretty good expereince. And I actually have a question. How much influence do the Human Hunters actually have in these battles of the week? I haven't seen one personally, so I haven't quite grasped the full idea of one yet.  

Njustin13

Njustin13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:47 pm
panic_memors
Just a suggestion, but we should more areas to fight over, like another city or farm lands and whoever wins that battle gets that area as a race exclusive areas or some kind of bonus.

This actually sounds really cool. Like whichever side takes the area gets some type of strategic bonus. Like, rare weapons, a power up, extra cash, better defenses for their base, I don't know exactly what but I think it would make a pretty good expereince. And I actually have a question. How much influence do the Human Hunters actually have in these battles of the week? I haven't seen one personally, so I haven't quite grasped the full idea of one yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:34 pm
How about a ball for just the vampires? Lycans could sneak in, do some slaughter, aswell as hunters, and it would be a good opportunity for vampires to bring unsuspecting humans in and make a blood feast out of it.  

weasel thief

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Vampires V. Lycans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas