Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] THE HAREM LIVES!!!! (Status Effect -DD's) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:18 am
Wait, Clerise didn't know who he was? Otto had never bothered to check himself in the mirror, so did he really look like a girl completely? That made him sadder, and he sobbed quietly. And then Candace called him and Harrison a pair of girls.
Cried harder.

However, he soon found his face in the other woman's bosom. "S---she c-called me a FAT-a**!" He cried out unhappily, wrapping his arms around the taller woman.

Wait... Otto was getting boob hugged?

>:3

PROBLEMS SOLVED!

Aw damn his identity was blown by Candace! Play it cool...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 am
Clerise giggled maniacally as Candace explained.

"That makes a lot of sense."

She gave girl Harrison a very appraising stare, from head to toe.

"Hey, hey. Need is an awfully strong word." She made a hand restore at Harrison, implying that he should turn around. "You're a pretty girl, Handsome."

Her attentions returned to the blonde crying in her arms. "So, well, that explains why you're wearing Prodigy's clothes, I guess. You are him. But now a her!"

She didn't stop the boob hug. "There, there. Nothing wrong with a nice a**."

With a smirk, she groped girl Otto's behind, again, appraisingly. "You've got some junk in the trunk, you know. Just be proud of it." Another grope, just to be sure.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 am
How the hell did he pull this off? All of the male hunters--all of them! How was this even possible!? And why? What was the point behind it all? Ohh..he better give her some answers! He better--

Kat stood there and stared as Dakota reached out and cupped her breast, too shocked to even move for the moment.

Did he just..?

:Yes. Yes he did.:

Still too stunned to move, she remained in her statue like sate as he moved on to talk to Sasha. Finally, all of her anger began to rise as she clenched her fist tightly and slowly turned to where the boy had his back to her.

"Dakota...!"

Reaching out, the sun hunter grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him backwards.

"You basatard!"

She was going to kill him! Kill him dead!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 am

"DONT SHOUT AT ME." Rep screeched back at Candace.

And then he started crying into his hands again.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:24 am
Harrison matched the eyeroll, and finally handed Candace back her phone.

"I just called her a name and she started crying. ******** crazy. Everybody is. They better fix this before the island drowns in tears and tampons."

He just gave Clerise a look at the suggestion he should pirouette.

Rep got some sympathy, though.

"You still feeling bad?" he asked, rubbing his arm.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:26 am
"All you weepy bitches!"  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:26 am
Jerry had vanished into Sasha's room, fighting his urge to panic and sob a bit more. Deep breaths. He coudl do this. He could ignore Roar's cackling. He just... needed to get in the right frame of mind. A self confidence boost.

And so he did what she knew girls generally did when they wanted a self confidence boost. Praying Sasha wouldn't mind, he peeked into her closet, face flushed as she looked through the dresses, and found a sun dress that buttoned and looked as though it would fit her shrunken, skinny frame and hopefully support the massive weight of her bust. This was rediculous, the part of his mind that was still rational despite the rush of estrogen in her system groaned in the back of his mind but....

He kept his own underpants on, they were baggy and rediculous but with a quick safety pin they wouldn't fall OFF and that was the important thing. He stared in Sasha's mirror, shifting the dress into place.

Alright... alright she did... feel a LITTLE better. Out of that frumpy jump suit she looked almost... pretty. Almost. Uggggg... she sat, messing with her hair to try to get it to look just right. She gave the dress a little twirl. This was effecting EVERYONE. It was alright. It would be alright. She was a strong, powerful Sun Hunter, regardless of gender, and she would look PRETTY, dammit!

With a renewed sense of self respect, bare feet and cane in hand, she limped her way out of the room feeling a bit more at ease with life in her pretty new dress. If she had been a boy still, she would have been impressed by the overall package, she was sure. The squish of the dress at least supported her front, giving ample, and impressive cleavage on her petite frame.

She was ready to face the world. LOOK OUT, Here came Jeri Collins.

"I feel pretty~ Oh so pretty~ I feel pretty, and witty, and briiiight~" She sang softly, making her way out with a sway to her hips. Maybe some lipstick. Yeah. Lipstick! That would also make her feel better. Where was Candace, she knew she had makeup...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:27 am
Ami just stood there silently judging people for quite some time. It seemed everyone had boobs now. Dutifully noted. She couldn't really care less about who had knockers and who didn't- although Marcus gave her quite the shock. It was odd that Dakota was the only one without boobs. The horny kid probably accidentally messed with something in the labs and turned everyone into a chick. GG Dakota.

That didn't make it okay to just go touching people. Especially not that cute girl with the nice shot she met back at Gale's house.

Sighing, the she reached over and attempted to separate the two. "Hey, calm down both of you. It's ******** annoying. Dakota, back the ******** up you're obnoxious as hell." Yeah, nothing had really changed. Turning to Kat, she said, "Are you okay?" Come to think of t, she still didn't know the girl's name.

< Thisisthebestdayever. >

So not the time.

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:29 am
Clerise gave a look to Sasha from across the hall, still squishing Otto to her chest. "I love you, whirligirl, but I hope you did not include me in that statement." She gestured to her face. "Look, ma! No tears!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 am
Jeri flinched at the sound of Sasha's voice, her face going red as she quickly made a hobbling B-line for Candace's room, practically plowing the woman over in an attempt to hide inside, despite the crowd that had already gathered in there. "C-candace!" She squeaked, "C-candace I need a favor it's important!"

No more tears, no more tears, she was a strong and confidence woman she could do this. She had the pretty dress down, she had done her hair, just needed a couple more things to be complete and maybe the bad feelings would go away.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:33 am

Rep gave Harrison a pathetic runny nod. "Aye. I just.. I keep.. crying. Everyone is so ******** mean. And I feel like I should be in the kitchen or the bedroom."

Jerry got a very torn look. On one hand part of him wanted to mock him, the other was thinking he had the right idea. "I can't think straight."

He wanted a hug but he had a feeling the giant titties would just get between it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:35 am
Okay, so she didn't care he was still Otto. He was starting to believe her "little prodigy" could do no wrong! He could keep his face lanted in her bosom with no slap in the face!

User Image

But then she groped his a**. His girl-body a**. And said it was ample. Otto felt terribly conflicted. Enjoy the fact this chic was groping his a** even though he'd been turned female? Actually he wasn't sure how he'd feel about it even as a guy. Ariane did it a lot and that always made him uncomfortable. But as a girl apparently PMSing?

WHY SO MANY FEELS!?  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:38 am
"So far it's only the men weeping." Candace stated flatly. "Never wishing I was a man once a month ever again if this is what sex-changes make one do." Nope. Never.

Rep screeched at her to stop shouting and the corner of Candace's eye twitched. "William, if you don't stop ******** crying and acting like a fourteen-year-old girl on her period I will punch you." This was ridiculous. Her eye twitched again as Rep remarked about needing to be in the kitchen or the bedroom. "I will punch you in the boob if you say that again." The very thought made her own chest hurt, but Rep would ******** deserve it.

She heard her name called and she groaned. What now?! Candace turned, her look of unhappiness turning to shock when she realized who 'she' was.

"J..Jerry?" Oh god she was cute. "What...what do you want...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 am
"Makeup," Jerry hissed, a slender hand grabbing Candace's wrist frantically, "I think... I... I believe it'll help. It's got to help. I just... I f-feel like I'm going to scream or something and I need to do something and I think that building the self confidence of a good appearance will help and I d-don't want to be called Fat again, I'm NOT fat okay, I'm p-PRETTY, dammit!" In a... Velma Jinkies sort of way, maybe.

And burn scars.

She pointed to Rep immediately, "AND YOU! Are in need of lipstick and girl talk. Yes," He nodded, the panic and estrogen possibly having unhinged the man just a bit.

"And shoes. Shoes are important to female emotional well being, right?" Anything to distract himself from the pains in his back, his knee, and his insides, and his heart. He'd impress Sasha, just wait and see. She wouldn't call him fat again.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 am
Sasha glanced at Clerise for a brief moment.

And then burst into laughter.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces