Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So I Met This Ghoul-- (Roch/Danny/Amphi)FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:02 pm
"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Danny was excited for this new installment.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 pm
"... Fine," Roch said, running a hand over his face. "Do what you want." He gave up. He just simply GAVE UP. There was no point in trying to explain the problem to either of them because they were both...

Ditzy.

Instead he grabbed the final slice of pizza from the box and gulped it down.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 pm
Amphi almost jumped in excitement, clapping her hands. She went to the Fire demon first, Drawing her in a hug and then...

"Thank you Roch!" She smiled shyly at him, leaning down to hug him too after his intake of pizza. "This will be good for friendship bonding yes?" She beamed, pulling back, her hands resting on the Reaper's shoulders.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:18 pm
DANNY LIKED HUGS.

She immediately leaned into the hug, it was just an instinct. Sure she clung a bit more to Roch than Amphi because water, Jack, but hugs were great.

"Friendship bonding!" What in the world was that? Wait a second. Something just occurred to her. "Hey but I'm still Roch's best friend okay?" She turned to face him, even in the hug, "Right?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm
He stared at Danny, wondering what part of "No, I really don't want to teach this ghoul/have her hanging around/stalking me" she didn't understand.

"Danny?" he said, instead, "Get your feet off my lap already, I ain't your footstool. You've got Rikki for that crap!"

Then he looked at Amphi, a frown on his face as he contemplated his situation. How the hell was he going to get out of THIS ONE?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm
Amphi was past the point of excitedness and she was glad Danny returned the hug and Roch was still okay.

"So when Can I start learning Roch?" Amphi blinked at Danny and nodded her head, "Danny is Roch's best best BEST friend. No way would I encrouch on that Danny! I just want to be NORMAL friends with Roch."

She looked again at the reaper.

"Normal...Friends."

:Kirakira:

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff