Whitecap Bay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm
"I'm sure, we just need to avoid the sketchy looking people, and the sea monsters, no big, all in a days work." Harvey said with a laugh, and sat on the windowsill. "It would be nice to have some help though, I will admit.

Like in a god sent, a helper did appear, and almost on cue, there was a sharp knock on the window, and a black mouse wearing retro looking clothing was hanging onto the side of the ship. "Well, this is awkward, would you mind letting me in?" King Mickey, in person, asked.

Harvey screamed and hopped to her feet, and ran behind Jaxster. "There is a mouse, and it talks, and it asked to come in, is that natural? Because that looks pretty sketchy to me!" Harvey yelled, and gripped onto the back of Jaxster's coat.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:05 pm
Jax sighed and finally his heart fragments were strong enough to let him revert back to Jaster

"its ok, hes a good guy, hes a wielder like us." Jaster said to her soothingly and he opened the door

"yeah, sorry about that, your majesty, Headmistress Kalena told me about you....so...why are you out here and not at disney castle?"

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:10 pm
Mickey tumble flipped into the hold, and landed on his feet on royal velvet carpeting inside of the ship. "Hmm, oh! I was about to go to the academy, but I was side tracked when a good friend of mine told me that the dark one made an appearance here as well." King Mickey said with a smile. King Mickey peered around Jaster to look at Harvey. "Hmm, do I know you?" Mickey asked with a kind smile.

Harvey walked out from behind Jaster, and looked at the mouse, and laughed as they both squinted at each other. "I don't believe so, but you do look familiar." Harvey said, standing back and crossing her arms.

"Hmm, I am almost sure I have seen you before, but no matter, it is nice meeting, or seeing you again." King Mickey said with a smile, and turned to Jaster. "Have you seen the dark one? Don't say her name, it is rumored that even remembering the sight of her, will add to her magical ability." King Mickey said, not wanting to risk anything, but he obviously meant Maleficent.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:16 pm
"actually even if you think about her, her power grows." he said
"yeah, she made these, no matter how much power I use, cant break them....I know someone who can break thru any magic but...well....hes not here...I might be able to but id risk the rest of my heart, fragments left."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:31 pm
"Hmm, maybe I could!" King Mickey said, and summoned his keyblade. Mickey held his keyblade up into the air, and gently hummed. "Light give me power!" Mickey said, and a large ball of pure white sunk into the tip of the kings blade, the king spun on his heel, and shot the ball at the containment of darkness. Though the shield did shrink, it wasn't enough. "That is some very dark magic." Mickey said, and his keyblade disappeared from his hand, as he crossed his arms, beginning to think.

Harvey watched the keyblade of the mouses, and stood in shock, she could just remember it, it was a long time ago, but she could remember it, and then she watched the ball of light shoot at the containment. "It was worth a try though, and it did shrink it." Harvey said with a smile, and stepped up to stand next to the mouse. "So you said you were headed to the academy, are you headed there now?" Harvey asked the mouse, and bent down to his level.

"I suppose, but I may not have to, do you attend school at the academy?" The king asked Harvey, turning to smile at her.

"Yes I do, is there something you need from there?" Harvey asked.

"No, but if you could give your headmistress this," Mickey said while shuffling into his pocket to pull out a white envelope with the kings seal stamped on the front of it, "I would greatly appreciate it!" Mickey said with a smile.

"Of course I can!" Harvey said with a smile, and took the envelope from the mouses' hand. "Is that all?" Harvey asked.

"Yes that appears to be it, and also, here is this, I thought maybe it could help?" Mickey asked, and pulled out two enrollment forms for the Disney Castle Academy. "This will get you an almost indefinite spot in the school in my home world, so if the time ever comes that you wish to get advance training, and learning, just fill out the sheet, and deliver it." Mickey said, passing one over to Harvey, and then offering one to Jaster.

"Thank you!" Harvey asked amazed, she had always heard about the school, but never had the guts to actually try to enroll. Harvey took both the enrollment sheet, and the envelope from the mouse, and began to read over what Disney Castle Academy required to enroll.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 pm
Jaster frowned as Mickey couldnt remove the forcefield
"so even the keyblade of darkness couldnt break it.....yeah....." he sighed

When Mickey handed Harvey a letter addressed to the Headmistress, his eyebrow raised with intregue.

When Mickey handed them applications to the sibling of the Kingdom Key Academy, his look of despair only became more gloomy

"Thankyou, King Mickey, but no thanks" he said handing the application back to Mickey
"My mother wouldnt allow me to leave the academy....I still get plenty in detention for sleeping in class and going backwards and forwards in time....."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:44 pm
"Well, in case the time would ever come that you would like to enroll, please do so, it would be very nice to see you in are small school back home." Mickey said, handing back the letter to the man. "It was very nice meeting you both, but it appears, I must be going." Mickey said with smile, and hoped up to the windowsill, but turned back quickly. "Oh! Almost forgot, if you happen to see a yellow dog on the run, would you please return him to Disney Castle? It appears that silly Pluto has ran away again." Mickey said with a laugh, and hopped out the window.

Harvey watched the mouse jump out of the window in shock, and ran straight too the open window, and looked outside of the ship, but the mouse was gone. "Odd, where do you think he went?" Harvey asked, turning back to look at Jaster.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Jaster nodded and put the letter in a safe place
"yes sir" he firmly said
Once Mickey had left, he looked to Harvey
"not sure....hes a keyblade master so i'd think he'd be going where he wants to"

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:54 pm
"Yeah I would guess so." Harvey said with a smile, and stuck the envelope,and her enrollment form, into her pockets. "So what now?" Harvey asked, and beginning to search around the rest of the hold.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:56 pm
"well umm, it would be hard but we could steal this ship and try to get back to find Eric, if he followed you here, he'll be here...."  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:59 pm
"Or we could just wait here, if he did in fact follow me, I suspect he wouldn't be to far along now." Harvey said, and continued to search around the hold, and eventually came across a gramophone. "Hey look at this!" Harvey said, and blew off the dust on the turntable. "It's so old." Harvey said, carefully picking up a record off the floor.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:03 pm
Jaster sighed and kept watch on the upper decks and watched harvey at the same time

He looked down at her
"what the **** is that?"

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:08 pm
"It's a gramophone, my grandma had one, it plays music." Harvey said with a laugh, and pulled the record out of it's paper case, and laid it down on the turntable, she began to crank it, and laid the part that plays the music on the record. It began to play a soft, but upbeat song. "See?" Harvey asked with a laugh.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUQOAsq-C2A  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:13 pm
Jaster sighed listing to the music and tried to relax, he sighed looking out to the water

"thats a sad song"

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:34 pm
"Every song can be made fun." Harvey said with a laugh, walked over to Jaster, and grabbed his hands, and began to dance with him, it was offbeat, it didn't follow the music, and it hardly wasn't dancing at all, but Harvey laughed the entire time.

Port Royal

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff