This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ ORP } The Lotus Pavilion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chirigami rolled 1 100-sided dice: 46 Total: 46 (1-100)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:15 pm
Olivia let herself lean against the side of the bridge, her dark fingers only holding onto so much of the inner-side of the railing as she watched Amarus with the lotus. She had no knowledge of what this meant for the ghoul, but it seemed to make her happy.

"I couldn't imagine taking a lava bath," she added in after a small giggle, realizing too what Amarus had. "Not.. just because well... its fire and.. me but.. well, just.. it's lava..." She gave the two a long look, hoping that that it made sense to them what she was trying to get at. With the basic nature of it, it was hard for her head to wrap around it.

But the other two seemed to be a little more on edge now, looking at their surroundings and taking it in more. Olivia was curious about the paintings as well, "there.. was another one on Death as well, they shed their skin the further from the center of the painting," she told them. Were all the islands together in this morbid art thing?

Her blue eyes looked about, like the other two. Also catching as the other ghoul had, with the increased amount of restricted areas. "Is it because of us?" Or were they preparing for something? Olivia found herself clutching the railing a little harder now.

[[Olivia gains 1 more point!]]

Face your demons
how do we keep having the same rolls, wut

xoxomenai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:34 pm
"They fed us? To the glyphs after the humans? That would kill everything. No humans, we would die, if they fed on us..." She clinged harder to Siddie as she pulled her into a hug. "We need. We need to go, we have to find someone, we need Invictus, he has to know something..."  

Miliardo Kason

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:36 pm
"But if he knows something and he hasn't said anything, wouldn't it be dangerous?" Siddie said nervously. "If - if he's part of it ... "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm
So there was verbal confirmation that Olivia disliked fire, though it had seemed painfully obvious earlier. "Lava would not bother me in particular, but I do not imagine I would enjoy it regardless," she added onto Olivia's explanation. "But does it... cleanse you, Faustus?" she asked, referring to lava. That was why baths were taken, after all, but... how could lava cleanse? Perhaps it was a subspecies trait? Amarus tilted her head, bells ringing, as she regarded him thoughtfully, her face still mirror-blank, but with a softness to it.

For a moment, Amarus looked to the water again, and then scanned the bridges: this was where she had said goodbye to Faustus, thinking she would never see him again. It had truly made her sad. She smiled to think of it, and out of the corner of her eye, looked at Faustus for just a moment before relaxing her features back into their peaceful state and nudging the memory out of her mind.

Amarus watched Olivia's expression as she spotted the areas closed off to them. "I'm... not sure if it's for us, or if they are preparing..." Amarus' eyes glinted, with the cool contemplation of her battle-ready side. It was kind of refreshing that she had not only just come from War, but was now reinvigorated thanks to the lotuses. It gave her an idea.

"They said we can go anywhere, right? In the four isles?" she said, mostly rhetorically. "Maybe it's time we played super sleuth," she added, looking far off at the barricades again, "and find out what's going down here. I vote we start at War; they didn't seem too eager to conceal their behaviour, unlike Conquest."

She just hoped that this time, unlike in the Pre-trials... she wouldn't end up taking them all to their deaths.

[[OOC: It's all good, I had to go get groceries xD <3 Is the war thing still open? o uo 'cause I figured out a point from this we can use to go over there more naturally. xD Also LOL CHIRI It's creepy <3 xD]]

xoxomenai

chirigami

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:05 pm
She froze in place holding Siddie, suddenly the robes she was wearing felt wrong, like they didn't fit, a weight of guilt weighted on them. "He.... we have to. We have to do something. Maybe we can just ask about the vision, that way it sounds like we where told about it rather then finding it first hand..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 pm
"Maybe he doesn't know," Siddie said hopefully. "Maybe he needs to know. We should go find him. Shouldn't we?"  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:15 pm
Sammy nodded, "If he's anywhere it would be here." Taking Siddie's hand she started towards the dragon temple. "We'll start there and move to his home after that if we don't find anything."

((Exiting))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 pm
"I hope it will be okay ... " Siddie followed, holding Sammy's hand tightly.

[Exit]  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:34 pm
"It does," he answered Amarus with a soft smile. "Though I'm honestly not sure how myself ... it's especially beneficial to our health though, as the heat from the lava warms and stabilizes the fiery FEAR flowing through us ..." He blushed a bit at revealing something so personal. "So, likewise, water has the opposite effect."

Faustus stared in the same direction. "It does seem suspicious, almost like they quarantined us here for some reason ..."

He thought back to the 'memories' from his class on Death. The way even Halloweeners had been fed to the strange and ancient source of FEAR. One man had even said it was the apocalypse, brought about by the Clans. Humans were extinct, and Halloweeners ... If that was really their future ... "I don't like this one bit. But let's at least try to see what they're up to. I have a feeling I may know what it is ..."

{{OOC: I'm not sure ... it looks like it's still open though}}

Face your demons

chirigami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:49 pm
Olivia could only manage to give so much attention as Faustus gave his explanation about how lava worked for his species, it wasn't just so much because it dealt with that element but with the atmosphere as it was, it was distracting her.

It didn't help when there was a feint buzzing from her pocket, making her squeak and jump in surprise. Her hands flailed a little, letting go of the railing and went searching for the phone that had set her off. The ghoul fumbled a little but got it out and read. And frowned. And then looked at the other two in a somber tone.

As she had no objected before to go War before, now she definitely didn't. "Why would Willow say she might not be back?" She asked them, worry in her soft tone over her friend's text to her. This was just solidifying that something weird was going on, wasn't it. "She's at War... and said to check it if she doesn't... perhaps in our sleuthing we can go help her?"

Geared to go? Yes. She tapped away at her skellyphone.

LP
TO WILLOW:
we are coming

xoxomenai

Face your demons

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:31 am
[[OOC: OTL... I ... crashed so hard ._. I only had 1.5 hours of sleep and just passed out until morning... Sorry guys ; x; I didn't get any quotes after this, so I assume we're still here? I'll post in War in case and try to figure out what I missed... SO SORRY ; A;
Amarus, now distracted by the necessity of being ready for action, took off towards the portals rather briskly. She hated this whole no-natural-abilities thing, but at least she could go home soon, right...? Either way, it was interesting to know that lava rejuvenated Faustus (and made sense, considering) and she did find Olivia pleasant, if a little quiet. At least the ghoul was observant. Amarus could forgive a shy personality so long as they did not giggle obsessively or hand out their number to all the boils ever. It was just ... so embarrassing to be stuck in that kind of company.

Not that Amarus was a particular gem, given her pickiness and general lack of affect. She wasn't like that at the moment, though: the lotuses made her bright, aware, calm because she was choosing to be rather than it was inescapable.

[[ EXITING ]]

chirigami

xoxomenai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 am
Noticing the sudden urgency, Faustus motioned to Olivia to follow and hurried after Amarus.

{{OOC: I should have moved us XD but I kept second guessing myself orz my bad really. Guess we're battling in War ^^}}

{{EXITING with Amarus and Olivia}}

Face your demons

chirigami

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 am
Olivia fumbled with her phone one last time before she shoved it back in her pocket, a little worried that she didn't get any more replies from Willow.

She followed the other two without complaint, hoping she wouldn't lag behind for any reason.

[[exiting]]

xoxomenai

Face your demons

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out