Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Official Adventure Time RP Guild ::.

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Adventure Time, come on in and have a lumping awesome time! 

Tags: Adventure Time Guild, Adventuretime, Finn, Marceline, Jake 

Reply Places Outside of Kingdoms
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosstin

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image
Leonidas
Knight of Chaos

He hugs princess Amorette back. I always know where you are my princess, you was my caretaker when I was in need and i'll never forget your scent Leonidas looks behid him and heard of this "ice king". He pulls one of his bones from his back and it morphs into a sword. (Don't move any closer towards the princess or you shall perish!) Leonidas stands in front of the princess to insure complete protection from any enemies.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
Apple blushed. She had gotten ahead of herself, and had completely forgotten to answer the blatant question T'nix had asked. "Why yes, I am from Aaa," she answered. "It's no secret, I just um, had more interesting things to say," her hand strayed to the keytar again. "I truly am sorry for er, stealing this guitar. While I worked hard to earn it, it wasn't exactly given to me..." she wasn't quite ready to share that story again. Apple shuddered visibly.

"This is the Keytar of Zephyr by the way," she winked at her fellow wanderer. "It works like a guitar.. but with piano keys! Very math." she said, gazing at the instrument adoringly. "Its first power is to sound like any instrument imaginable," she demonstrated by changing the sound to a piano, then a xylophone and then a flute. "Plus, it has certain magical abilities when I play certain songs." she played a soft song on the harp setting, and rainbows flowed out of the keys. "Don't worry, I always use my powers for good and stuff." she said reassuringly.

Just then she heard another voice, feminine by the sound of it. She waved at the timid woman peeping behind a large tree trunk.

GandaIf

Girl

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan stared at the keytar in wonder. He was able to use magic with magical weapons, but never anything else. As for the Princess... "Do I look like an Ice King to you, let alone king of anything?" Evan asked the timid girl. "Naw, I'm just messin. I'm a thief. So don't let me steal your... wait. Amorette of the Love Kingdom?! You're just what the doctor ordered..." Evan took off his turquoise-stone necklace, and showed it to Amorette. "I've been trying to figure out what this meant ever since some old love demon died of love sickness and gave it to me... Can you help me by any chance?" He handed the necklace to her. On the back was engraved: Unlock Your Full Potential.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
❥ ℙ ℛ ℑ ℕ ℭ ℰ S S| მ ℳ O ℛ ℰ ┬ ┬ ℰ.
The Love Princess
❝ In dreams and in love, there are no impossibilities. ❞ ♥

Amorette smiles and waves back. "Hello. My name is Princess Amorette Lockhart, ruler of the Love Kingdom, what is your name, stranger?" She cracks and awkward smile as she has not been around anyone outside of the Love Kingdom, nor outside of the Land of Ooo. "I overheard you speaking about Aaa, and you do not look familiar, is that where you are from?" She examines the pink woman who floats in the air. Amorette looks again, "YOU LEVITATE? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THAT?" Amorette quickly grabs her mouth and apologizes for her outburst, "I'm so sorry, I've never seen anyone do that before." She quickly faces Evan and apologizes, "I'm sorry, I've heard the Ice King takes on many forms, like when he became the--.." As soon as Evan brought out the turquoise necklace, Amorette froze. The necklace her father always talked about in the prophecy. "When and how did you see my father?" she said while her eyes welled up with bloody tears.

mandatorii

Supreme Sex Symbol

GandaIf

Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Apple waved her hand in the air, as if to ward off the comment physically. "Vampyre magic, I suppose. But don't worry mistress," she added, seeing that the woman might be concerned about her sucking blood and junk, "I eat green, not red."

Apple watched as a very perplexing situation unfolded before her. "Mystery! Exciting!" she whispered to herself. She shook her head. "Na, I wouldn't know anything about the artifacts of Ooo." She realized that she was talking to herself. Just a bad habit of being a lone wanderer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Evan

Father? Dying love demon... love sickness... KING OF LOVE KINGDOM?! Handed over a necklace... Evan tried to put the pieces together. "I was out travelling... I was passing by the Love Kingdom, and back then I was a young kid who stuck his tongue out in the face of love. As every other little kid I thought it was gross. Anyway, I guess your father was out for a walk or something. He immediately saw me and his eyes widened. He rushed over to me, handed me the necklace, had a coughing fit and fell to the ground. Luckily he was close enough for the guards to take him back to his domain before he died... That was a few years back." Wow, Evan never would have guessed he'd meet the daughter of the creepy old guy who gave him this necklace. "What's that you said about a... prophecy?"  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rosstin

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image
Leonidas
Knight of Chaos

]Leonidas stares at Evan holding the necklace... How does he have the lost ancient necklace from the Love Kingdom he whispers to himself. Leonidas armor starts to glow from the powers of the necklace. This necklace...I remember...It was our secret weapon in battle that the Love Kingdom hid away from everyone to ensure that no one abuses it's powers. Leonidas wonders why Evan has such a treasure...The king...he gave that to you? ...that can't be.. Leonidas is confused by Evan's story...and wonders why the king trusted someone outside from the Love Kingdom with such power.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan was confused now. "Hid away? But the King handed it to me... and how could it possibly harm anyone? It's a lumping necklace." He felt like everyone in the group was now looking at him... Evan had no idea what to do. "Please, explain this necklace to me further, k? I've been trying to get this mystery cracked for years now. It's been the only purpose to my life other than stealing weapons, and pulling pranks on strangers, and exploring Ooo, and hiding from guards... well maybe there's a lot of things I've done with my life. But this is the most mysterious, and I've never really had something this exciting happen since I left home to become an adventurer. So, pray tell, what is this thing and what mass destruction can it cause?"  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

mandatorii

Supreme Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
The Love Princess

Amorette takes a deep breath and sighs, "My father has told me multiple stories, but they all have something in common. Power. An adventurer must find the right people to fight the Shadow Princess's influence across Ooo and Aaa. By your conscience, I can tell that you haven't actually 'found yourself' yet. As for you Apple, you haven't either." She closes her eyes and thinks quietly to herself, wondering how long they have until the Shadow Princess's influence takes over both worlds.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan pondered the princess's words. He hadn't found himself? That's what he set out to do about 9 years ago when he left home... he went out to find himself. If he hadn't by now, that seemed pretty pathetic to Evan. He hung his head in self-disappointment. "Well, if I have to look across the entire land of Ooo to find myself... where do I begin?" Evan asked. He now looked at himself in a completely different way. A boy with no meaning. Isn't this just bananas... Evan pulled himself together. "First thing's first. Combat training. Gonna need it if I'm to join the fight against the Shadow Princess. Know where I could score some bros?" He look at the group of his new acquaintances. This was a lot better than being alone all the time.  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

mandatorii

Supreme Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
The Love Princess

Amorette placed her hand on Evan's shoulder and said softly, "Did my father say anything, ANYTHING to you before he was taken away? My father always liked to play word games with people. I do not know why, my father was what you call, a 'nerd'." She giggled and looked at the necklace closely.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Evan

"Now that you mention it..." Evan thought hard, then snapped his fingers. "Yes! He did. I'll try and remember what I can...

In the kingdom both light and dark
Find the next clue beneath an ancient arc
Ask for directions from a stranger you meet
When you find the arc, you'll see something neat.

That's what he said. Does it mean anything?"  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GandaIf

Girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 am
User Image
The young vampyre tilted her head. "Not found myself?" she was perplexed by the words of the Love princess. "Perhaps if I had a map," she giggled, trying to sound all smart. But it just made her look even more clueless. Apple blushed deeply, angered. "I've got plenty of time to 'find myself' princess. I'm immortal, after all," she set the keytar to electric guitar setting and began to jam out. She was practically oblivious to the conversation that took place between Evan and the Love princess after that.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image
T'nix had had about all he could take. Now he took it upon himself to step in. He'd have enough waiting and listening. Something was going down here, and the Dragon Kingdom had to know what was going. He cleared his throat, folding his arms. I'm going to have to suggest you rethink your tactics here. He said for of a start, using a tone that accented his authourity. Shadow Princess or not, the Balance is a delicate thing. A thing that was unfortunately torn asunder when the Disturbance happened. He continued. We can't just have heroes spurting up by the dozen. For every hero, there must be a villain just as bad. So I must urge you to be careful, because you never know what could possibly happen! He warned, becoming a bit more intense with his tone. He was trying to get the point across that whatever they were going to do, they had to change the Balance as little as possible, no matter what the alternative.

But more importantly... He said, dipping his head down slightly, taken an ominous tone. Should a villain not arise for every hero... It's only fair to warn you. But I'm afraid I'd have to take that task upon myself. He said in a grim sounding tone. Of course, that's not what he wanted to do, but his role was his own, and he was going to do it as his superiors dictated. He brightened the slightest bit though. And that's all I have to say. Please, give it some thought before doing anything hasty. If you'll excuse me though... I have to head back home to inform my Kingdom. He said, leaving the tone hanging in the air. As he said so, a burning rune formed beneath is feet, indicating that he was preparing to cast Home Teleport. Good bye for now. And stay out of trouble. He said, as though daring them to do otherwise. After which, he pressed his dragonic palm onto the rune, and was enveloped in flame. It lasted but half a second before he quite literally "went up in smoke."

[Exit: To the Dragon Kingdom.]

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mandatorii

Supreme Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image
The Love Princess

Amorette thought to herself for what seemed like milleniums, until she slowly shook her head and said softly, "Unfortunately I can't tell you anything else, there is a seal on my heart that forbids me to say any more." She looks down and sighs, "But for you Apple, you're closer to finding yourself than expected." Amorette hands Apple a mystic locket, that when opened, an algebraic keytar solo flows out and reveals something that only Apple can see.

Places Outside of Kingdoms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff