Submit

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:50 pm
Maya examined it curiously " i don't know" she replied examining the marks " these are the same kind of marks that was on that other thing i found" she said referring to the notebook from before  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:02 pm
Tenka poked the button again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Nurse Joy called, quickly throwing a neat white labcoat on over her nightdress and sleep pants. "What can I help you wi-oh. Were you two playing with the call button?" Nurse Joy asked the two Emolga.

Tenka quickly removed his paw from the "call button." "" he said, a little flustered.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:15 pm
Maya couldn't help but laugh at that "< well at least she dosent look mad>" Maya said and scurried across the counter and jumped, glided for a moment, then grabbed ahold of Nurse Joys coat and climbing up to her shoulder. " Emol!" she cried cutely, hoping Nurse Joy would not get mad once she noticed the mess  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 pm
Nurse Joy looked around, noticing the messy desk and the scattered foodstuffs. Well, it was no where near as bad as the time the five Growlithe puppies had gotten loose in the lobby while she had worked on their mother. This shouldn't take five minutes to clean. "Okay you two," Nurse Joy said, "time to go back to your trainers. That's enough adventure for the night."

Nurse Joy gave the Emolga on her shoulder a pat, then scooped her up and set her on the counter with the other. Then she scooped the torn tissue into the wastebin, put the pencils back in the cup, and decided to leave the pencil marks for morning. "Go on, scoot!" she said, heading over for the refreshment table.

"" Tenka said, eyeing Nurse Joy. ""  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:59 pm
Maya nodded at tenka "< yes i would like that very much~>" she said nuzzling his cheek lightly then turned to head back to the room where Flint slept  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 pm
Tenka's tail fluffed a little, but he smoothed it quickly and glided after Maya. He walked calmly next to her, almost close enough for their fur to brush. Reaching the door to the men's sleeping quarters where Flint would be, Tenka paused. "I had a really fun time exploring tonight. See you in the morning." He paused, and then before he could loose his nerve, gave a small lick to her cheek.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm
Maya's tail fluffed slightly at the lick but gave an equally affectionate lick back " i had fun too, good night~!" she said and hesitated a moment before turning and dissapearing into the room  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 pm
Tenka shivered and felt his tail puff out. He stared after Maya for a moment, then whirled and raced back to Shina. Maya was the prettiest Emolga in the whole world, and she liked him! Life was great!  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Suburbs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers