Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Inner Ring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae flinched. She was still sore and as the clone placed a hand on her shoulder she found herself automatically shrugging out of his hold. She was still shaken, her worry still etched onto her facial features. Not that she had been suckered into believing one thing it was hard for her to turn around and believe this farce. But. It was Jae. No sooner had the implication that there could possibly be a passing of Hokage ship going on, Noctis at it's center, left the clones lips and Jae was already believing that. The thought was no pleasant. If the current Hokage retired she would lose the one person who had been a consistent comfort and influence in her life up until now. Her head hung a little lower, her hair spilling over her shoulder a little more to mask some of her face. Then there was the fact that Noctis was replacing the Hokage. Normally she would have laughed along with the clone but she couldn't muster the energy to do it. The only reason she talked to him now was because they were fellow shinobi and they had been assigned on the same team countless time, Noctis as her sort of mentor. If this relationship between them changed she would no longer get that privilege. Her heart squeezed, Jae placing a hand over her heart as if the tightening was something physically painful. What's wrong with me? Am I getting sick? This was the first time she had ever felt this way before. It was uncomfortable and it left her on edge. She looked up at the clone. She was angry. Angry that he had tricked her and angry that she had fallen for his antics. Her eyes watered slightly and her small fist clenched. She aimed a punch straight for his chest, throwing her whole body into it. "Jerk!" She said aloud, causing a few people around them to pause, turn and look in their direction. A few of the passerby's looked to Noctis as if he were a sort of criminal, Jae's verge of almost tears causing them to immediately jump to conclusions.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:01 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:3300

[ Feel the power of my will ]

The clone looked at her oddly as she seemed to be acting strange holding a hand over her chest and then attacking him which he narrowly avoided. His body was now shaped like a C, then people started yelling at him to leave the girl alone."I was just joking Jae! how am I supposed to now whats going on!" People started throwing s**t at him at this point but then he let loose some killer intent and they all ran for it.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 am

Jae had missed, barely, and missing came with a slight strain to her body. She cringed again but was already gearing up for her next attempt. She caught her bearings and while he was busy deflecting everyone's attention she swung again, closing her eyes and aiming for somewhere in his upper torso or face. "Baka! Noctis wa baka! " Her eyes were still watery, a small tear forming at the corner of her eyes now. Jae still looked pissed but it was practically comical to be crying at the same time. Especially since she was creating a scene as well. The people had backed off but they continued to stare somewhat and whisper amongst themselves. Jae remained oblivious to it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:25 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:3300

Jae hit clone Noctis right in the face, but luckily it wasn't enough to dispel him. The punch hurt and a small tear appeared in the corner of his eye. He then crouched down and cried anime style while scribbling nonsense on the floor. The crowd began to feel sorry for him and thought that maybe it was a lovers quarrel. They called out to give Noctis another chance and that he can change. And he can't be that bad and she had already hit him. And they should kiss and make up, that they actually looked good together.

((Haha I will control this mob and they will be my minions!! MUAHAHAHA))

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:44 am

As her fist connected with his cheek she felt her knuckles take a little more strain than she had expected. It hurt like hell and she recoiled, holding her hand as if she had just connected with an iron plate. As he bent over and and began sobbing like a baby it set her off even more. Why was she always getting pulled around by him like a dog in a leash. First he was mean to her then nice to her then mean to her and cruel. She couldn't hold back anymore. The chanting of the crowd, giving their advice to the noisy 'assumed couple' muffled her small hiccup. She ducked her head, large tears finally spilling over. All of her pent up energies spilled out. Just like when she had first arrived at Konoha. She had swore to herself that she would never cry like that again but found herself doing exactly that, in front of a crowd and in front of a clone of the former who seemed to torment her so much. "I hate you." She whimpered, Jae seemingly getting smaller as she withdrew into herself. The crowd seemed to hush somewhat, everyone a little unsure of what to do now. Some people took their cues and looked away, continuing their business or pretending to do so. Others continued to look on helplessly. She wasn't going to cry in front of him. Especially when the clone would end up giving all of the events to the former in due time. She gritted her teeth and tried to regain control of herself. Reaching into her bag she produced the dark blue scarf with the delicate ivory, gold and bronze stitching across it. Depicting a fairy tale story. She tossed it at the clone who was still crouched over. She had bought it with him in mind at the beginning, having wanted to at least give him some small token of thanks for saving her life twice. "Baka!" She said, her voice slightly hoarse because of her tightened larynx. Jae turned on her heel and made her escape. Anywhere she could be alone was fine. So long as HE wasn't there. She lifted an arm and placed it over her eyes and ducked her head as she ran, trying to mask the hot tears that seemed to just roll down her cheeks and dribble off her chin.

[ooc: OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . WHO LOOKS BAD NOW! XD ]

[exits ; like a boss ; >:] ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:11 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis heard her say that she hated him, he stopped his anime crying and looked up at her. From her expression she seemed very close to tears. The crowd began to stop their chanting they took cue that it was time to move on. Noctis just watched her with a calm look of somewhat sadness. His expression when she pulled out the scarf was nothing but shock. He remembered what the original had said to her. Truth was he was gonna buy her something so she wouldn't think about the exams. But once again his pride and cold exterior got in the way. As she ran he saw something glint as it fell from her face. He held the scarf close to him because it was long and he didn't want to get it dirty. He simple watched as she ran off, he wondered how the original would act to this. He held the scarf and placed it inside his back neatly. Some people where still glaring at him for what Jae did going off and crying like that. He sighed and continued on to buy stuff. He even bought a wishing tag and wrote down on it."I wish I wasn't such a jerk..." And placed it on a random tree. When he was done he made a clone and destroyed him. This would inform the original he was ready to go.

Stuff Noctis clone Bought
Short-Sleeve Yukata ( Snowflake )
Cost: 両 300 Ryo
Snowflake Shuriken
Cost: 両 20 Ryo x10=200
Winter's Tooth ( Senbon )
|Cost: 両 70 Ryo x2=140
Miscellaneous Toys for kids
Ryo 640

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai glanced around the street a few times, never knowing Kumo to be nearly this full of people. From her point of view on things Kumogakure was a very lay-back kind of village. As Alzayr began talking to him again she directed her attention to him listening. When he spoke of not getting out much she nodded, knowing the feeling. The medic often kept to herself most of the time unless someone else was in need. Then he mentioned not seeing her earlier she cracked a soft smile. "No, I just got here actually. I wanted to see everything before it all closed up. But I didn't want to get mistaken as a contender of the exams or anything. . . .You must've gotten a good score or place to get a reward no?" Sukai tilted her head some to the side upon asking the last question. She was starting to become interested in the man. From what she could tell he was not one of the weakest Kiri shinobi she's seen.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:08 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
It seemed that Sukai was as distracted by the busy streets as he was. It was pretty nice to not be the only fella in a few square miles... He grinned wildly, as she explained that she was in the area for simply the tourist attraction. How very interesting it was that a shinobi would do so. "Yeah... I did well enough," Zay nodded some. Looking about, it was obvious something dramatic was happening, but that wasn't very important. "I scored pretty high, I guess." Gloating wasn't really in his nature, but it was a happenstance where it was hard to avoid it in general.

"It sucks to say this... But I like talkin' to ya... You should come by Kiri sometime, maybe I can show you around," the monk offered. It was sad, but he needed to be on his way. Who knew what was going on at the village? There was probably a person or two to actually teach actively above all else.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 pm

K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 210 / 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600 - 290 = 1210

Previously she had used the Healing hands jutsu to patch over her injuries relating to the bonus round. That pink haired Tigress really did a lot with those blood droplets. So naturally, it took her a while to fix herself up by hours. She was still adequately sore around her sides but for the most part she could do fine. Her shoulder and arms had stitches now, thanks to Kyo. Her anger for the most part had been depleted. He was only doing what he was supposed to. Perhaps, she just wasn't prepared this time.

Attempting to take her mind off of things, the green haired girl looked for any valuable materials to buy. The false-face mask was interesting when she saw a young boy put it on. Only to flick to an interesting expression as his layer. Keenly interested now, she bought it but did not immediately wear it for she feared it would be a rather ugly expression. She also bought two wish tags. Smiling when she received them, Doki decided to leave back for Kumo. She'd expect Kyo to do well if he still continued. But for the most part, she truly wished to avoid him.

Besides, fighting wasn't her primary focus within the Ikebana village. Doki conjured a clone to stay for any other news regarding the trials and maybe some other nation related update.

Her gaze suddenly became venemous, even spiteful. Again, at the memory of her mild defeat. I guess you couldn't respect me after all. I won't blame you for it. Her face cooled into but of mask of empathy. Entrusting her clone to do the rest, Doki left home.

[[Exits to the Ikebana gates.]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai gave the man a soft and kind smile nodding slightly. "Yeah, that'd be great. I guess it'll be a date then." Her eyes widened some and a light blush appeared on her face waving her hand at him. "I-I mean.....uhh . . . .n-not like that of course! Ummm Uhhh~ I-I'll see you around Alzayr. Bii~bii!" Giving him a small bow the slightly flustered medic turned, her silky white locks flowing behind her, the long hair brushing the monk's face as the wind picked up and the woman was gone with the breeze and crowds of people around coming through.

[[//exits]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:07 am
Zay was glad to hear that the girl who had been so kind was so forgiving. It'll be a... A date? Well... That wasn't a statement the monk had been expecting, not one at all, but in that instance... Well, he was hoping he wasn't supposed to be one of those celibate monks, was he? No... He couldn't be. Unless his father had... He shook his head, Sukai's long white locks tickling away at his nostrils. He couldn't help it... The monk sneezed a little, scratching at his nose, he grinned to himself. "Welp, her hair sure smells nice. Gotta give her that much," the monk laughed, distracting himself, before running off.

[Exit to Gates]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces