Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:53 am
She frowned lightly. " Shuch a sad thing.. To not have friends for fear for them... It must be terribly lonely... What ever the case might be, I'm sorry to have sugested it.. I didn't mean to.. nettle. You must have some horrble things after you and yours if you fear to get too close to others. Perhaps in time it'll blow over, TIll then I shall hold you in my thoughts as a sort of secret friend." She chuckled lightly. " Till you're able to have some actual friend, I hope it all blows over or that which you have guarded against so furiously forgets about your existance so that ou might enjoy the finer things in life like friends.'"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:58 am
He sighed, lowering his head and moving suddenly, his hood covering most of his face again, withdrawing at her words, shaking his head. "It is more complex than that bella, but I dare not say more..." Pretty sure he would hate that he thought her more vulnerable because of her deafness. Looking at her from under his hood. "But you may think of things however you wish, that is for you to do as you please." He knew that sounded a little harsh and dismissive but he couldn't in good conscience encourage her..

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:06 am
Her frown deepened. He seemed like such a lonely and troubled soul. She watched him withdraw and shook her head sadly. " Just.... take care, I'm sure in the end.. things will work out You just have to give them a nudge in the right direction some times. Till then.. Take care and be safe." Turning, she walked down the hill and reaching down, plucked Binky up by her scruff, setting her on her back before wandering off back in the direction she'd first come from.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff