Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} Bump in the Night (Pavlov & Zahavah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:20 pm
“Paranoid, you mean,” she corrected, lightly. “But that’s what this whole experiment is about, so you get a good idea of what’s real and what isn’t. You can only do that if you see lots and lots of other soquili’s. After all, we’re all different and there’s a bunch of different types of us.”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:40 pm
"Lots and lots," he repeated blanching. He was starting to think that perhaps this wasn't the best idea. After all, he'd made it this far in life by isolating himself from...well, from almost everyone and he wasn't really that bad off. Not really. Still, the lure of knowing once and for all (maybe) what was real and what was merely a deranged creation of his own mind. Well, that might not be the worst thing either. But was it Really worth exposing him to so much potential criticism and...disgust?

He reminded himself that it wouldn't be so bad. After all, this mare wasn't scared of him, that had to count for something, right?

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:08 pm
“Yep,” she agreed, brightly. “Lots and lots. After all if you only go based off of one or two, then you’ll never know if they’re just the exception to the rule or if they ARE the rule. Definitely very important to have a large base to go off of.”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 pm
The stallion was back to gulping nervously, "And...and you're sure this is the only way to tell? Maybe I could just watch from say a distance? That could work...maybe..." He restlessly shifted from his back to front legs.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:22 pm
“Oh, sure,” Zahavah nodded, knowingly. “From a distance defiantly works, you know, if you don’t want to be able to hear me say what’s actually there, or even see everything clearly. I mean, how good is your eyesight, anyway? And how would I know to protect you from real nasties if you’re out of earshot?”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:40 pm
"You make a fair point," he said pawing at the ground. And he Did like the idea of having her close by to help him see the world more clearly...or at least more realistically? Whichever it was, she was right, he would have to choke down his fears and actually talk to other soquili to even have a chance to figure things out...but he still wasn't looking forward to it. Still no, point in avoiding the inevitable and if he didn't meet some new people today with this pint sized fighter at his side he'd be doing it later...*gulp* on his own...

"Where do we start" he asked begrudgingly.

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:47 pm
“Well, there’s plenty of options. We could go north, toward the wastelands, or east toward the swamps. Then there’s always south toward the deserts, or west toward the… well… west. You know.. like the wild west.”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 pm
The stallion frowned and paced along the ground, "Couldn't we start with some place a little more...hospitable?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:01 pm
"Well, sure? I guess we could," she frowned a bit. "But where would be the fun in that? The adventure? The thrill?" The brawls?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 pm
"Brawls?" the stallion repeated in a shaky voice. "I...I didn't think we were going out to look for brawls. Just to see what's real...and what's not real...right? So.." he continued trying to sound a little more sure than he felt. "Maybe the lake? I hear the lake is nice this time of year...not that I would know, I never go. I always see huge horrible monsters coming up from the depths to drag unsuspecting victims to their doom...kinda ruins the whole picnic on the beach thing.."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 pm
"I can usually find a good brawl," she grinned. "But sure, the lake is good. If you're always seeing monsters coming out of it, then it's a good place to start."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:27 pm
"Oh," he said flatly. So she really wasn't giving up on the brawling thing. That....that would not be good. But then again, most went to the lake to relax so maybe they wouldn't find many willing to fight. Yeah, he could hope for that! "Ok," he said slowly. "But if we see a sea monster...um..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:22 pm
"Then I will most definitely let you know exactly what I see, and we can take it from there!" she nodded quickly, all the while thinking with sparkling eyes about how awesome it would to fight a sea monster. She could dive into the lake and swim circles around it!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:27 pm
"That..sounds good," he said with some uncertainty. She sounded far too cheerful for the task they were intending to take on. Unless she was looking forward to spending some time on the beach? Yeah, he didn't really think she was looking forward to spending time on the beach. "Then..I suppose we should be off?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 pm
"Good idea!" With a wide grin, she turned and started walking, swishing her tail perkily as she did. "So, what are you seeing right now?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff