Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sωεετ ßεαuτιғul lιεs ♥

Back to Guilds

This is a haven for Master/Slave LITERATE - ADVANCED experienced roleplayers. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Roleplaying, Literate, Advanced 

Reply ♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣
Okamura Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 pm
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

It has always been my belief that a man should do his best, regardless of how much he
receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucien let out a chuckle as Rin said that Ford was honest with him. "I guess we will get along then. I wonder if he's honest because Rin is more powerful then him, or because he has a soft spot for him." Lucien thought with a smile, watching Rin's eyes seem to glaze over in thought. "Dreaming of what tomorrow might bring?" Lucien asked silently in his mind. His master was excited about tomorrow, and it seemed like he had good reason to be. Bomb threats and unknown enemies hidden in plain sight, it was easy enough to understand why his young master didn't leave the office building much. Getting out to see a business partner and a talkative sales clerk would of probably been the highlight of his week, that is before Lucien came. Lucien smiled to himself at the thought. He'd make sure that his master had more enjoyment in his life than the occasional shopping trip or dinner out. There was so much more to life that this boy seemed to be missing out on. "Perhaps I'll be able to show him some of it. A hundred years should be plenty of time to teach him."

Lucien nodded when his master said that he'd show him his paintings, a smile revealing it's self again when Rin stood. "I'd be more than happy to cook dinner for us. Do you like pasta?" Lucien asked after his master rather timidly requested that he cook for him. Rin really was an interesting person. So assertive when on business, but so shy when left on his own. It was mind boggling how his parents didn't show their care, if they even did, for such a wonderful child more. Secretly Lucien had been looking forward to cooking for his new friend though. He enjoyed being in the kitchen and impressing others with his culinary skills. "Maybe I'll put on a little show at dinner for him. It sounds like we won't be heading back to the garden, and he enjoyed my origami in the performance before. I wonder what the look on his face would be if his plate of food was carried out by little paper men." Lucien mused in his mind as his master went on to say that he could play the piano later if he wanted to. An eyebrow raised when Rin suddenly grabbed his hand, but Lucien let himself be pulled by the enthusiastic kitsune. Lucien was still curious about these 'attacks on canvas' his master had made.

Lucien stopped when Rin let go of his hand, choosing to stay where he was and wait for his master to reveal his works. The half kyorinrin watched with an amused smile as his master hurried around the room, dragging a box behind him. "Well you could alwa-" he began in response to Rin's explanation of the box, but stopped short when his master uncovered the hidden painting on his easel. Lucien blinked a few times in surprise. His previous master, the old vampire, had been a huge fan of modern art. Lucien didn't understand the fascination with it, but after several missions to 'acquire' such works left Lucien with a better opinion of the type. He took a step forward, closer to it, and scoffed at his master's apologies. "Scribbles..." he breathed, then let out a small laugh. "Scribbles." he repeated, shaking his head a little and looking back at Rin with a serious expression. "You don't really believe that do you?" he asked, then looked back at the painting. "This is a beautiful painting, Rin. You shouldn't sell yourself short." Lucien said, and looked back at his master with a grin. "Can I see more?"

consists in giving, and in serving others. ❞

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳
A cook and servant, A Loving Passionate Romantic, A Protector as well.

- { Sorry it's short } -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:56 am
User Image
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

”Someone once said that ‘People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.’"

User Image_________________________User Image
User Image
At the mention of pasta, Rin’s ears perked up and his tail waved happily behind him. “I love it,” he replied. It was a dish not served here very often as the cooks didn’t seem to enjoy making it all that much. He’d tried to learn to do it himself once, but that particular incident had convinced him that he was absolutely useless in a kitchen. Such a shame really, since it meant that he truly did require others to cook for him if he didn’t want to starve. He could always go with sandwiches, but those got bland and boring after a while. Lucien wanting to cook left a happy feeling in his mind. People had always cooked for him because he paid them to do so, but this would be different. It really was nice. Going to that shop had proved throughout the day to be a very good decision.

He really was feeling nervous about showing Lucien his artwork, and hearing the other pause in the middle of a sentence once his painting was revealed made him fear the worst. It was horrible, he just knew it was, and Lucien couldn’t find the words to say it. That had to be it right? Daring to sneak a peek, he was surprised to see Lucien looking at him with a rather serious expression on his face. The way he was repeating the word scribbles left him slightly uneasy. Was it not good enough to even be called that? His ears folded down as his tail twitched behind him with anxiety. Perhaps showing the paintings to Lucien hadn’t been such a great idea after all.

What did he mean by asking Rin if he really believed that his work was scribbles/ It was what the two people who had seen them before Lucien had called them after all, and they had all agreed on that. It was the reason he’d stopped showing them to anyone after that. He hung his head, expecting to hear the damming words that he was sure would be next coming out of Lucien’s mouth, and was in for quite a surprise. His head shot up, eyes wide with disbelief. Beautiful? “R-really?” he asked. “You really think so? Mother and the nanny always said that they were a waste of ti-” he cut himself off and shook his head. Yeah… Perhaps he shouldn’t think about that now. Hearing his question, he smiled and nodded. “Yes!” Reaching around, he grabbed the box containing his work and pushed it towards Lucien to let him see some of his other pieces of artwork.

x
x
x

x
"But I think that walls are plenty fine, so long as we remember to include doors.”

Child of 1000 generations

Bashful Lunatic

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:51 pm
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

It has always been my belief that a man should do his best, regardless of how much he
receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served.

Lucien smiled as he saw Rin's ear perk up and his tail start to wag at the mention of pasta. "Pasta it is then." he said in a cheerful tune. "I'll have to keep that in mind for the future. I wonder if he'd prefer a fettuccine in white sauce or a penne in red. Maybe I'll make a little of both, I doubt he's had time for lunch today." he thought as they walked down the hall towards his master's room. Lucien hadn't made pasta in what seemed like years. His last master didn't need to eat, so whatever he cooked was usually for himself, and he didn't usually have the time to make pasta. An afternoon off or when he finished a mission early were about the only times he got to make it. But when he did make it, he made it all from scratch. He'd make the dough for the noodles and let it dry while he prepared the sauce. Occasionally his master would have him make something for a guest, in which he always made more elaborate than his own meals. Stuffed shells with a light sauce on top and masterfully sculpted lasagna made frequent appearances on the guest table, as well as Lucien's origami creatures. carrying out the food.

L
ucien was surprised to see Rin's down trodden and sad looking expression when he started to echo the kitsune's own words. Did he really think that he had no talent? From what Rin had said before his parents weren't affectionate, but surely they weren't cruel enough to mock anything the boy did that wasn't related to business. It could of been that board putting his artistic skills down, but why would he of shown them his work. "He said he's never had a friend before, but he couldn't of been that desperate for an opinion." Lucien decided. "But who would of been cruel enough to lie, or too blind to see?" that was the question that remained.

Lucien didn't have to wonder long, as in Rin's shocked outburst, he revealed the culprits' identities. His nearly grinned at the beginning of his reaction to the praise, but when he mentioned his mother, the pieces fell into place, and his expression was left with a sorrow out of pity. "So she was so cruel, and that paid nanny as well. This is an exact example of why you shouldn't pay your help. Though from what he's said about his mother, she wouldn't of cared. How could a woman be so heartless to her child? Lucien thought, and found himself shaking his head with his master. It was a topic that was better left alone. Rin had him now, and his ice-hearted parents were gone. It was better not to think of people gone, it usually only brought up ugly emotions, like sorrow and anger.

Lucien nodded at his master's cheerful excited words, and started to flip through the box his young master had brought over. Each painting he saw was something completely different, but still all abstractions. One seemed to look like a clown, one basic but striking with colors in the center of a drab backdrop, and another reminded him of some of the tessellations a man named Escher. Lucien's eyes took in each new picture greedily, analyzing the shapes and colors incorporated with the pictures. His eagerness was evident on his face, and when he had finished looking at them all he looked back at Rin with the same fervour. "They're all so wonderful! I think I may be questioning your mother's taste in art, I know your nanny couldn't of had one." he said with a light chuckle, and looked back at the piece his master had left on the easel, shaking his head lightly. "If you weren't already in a good position I might of advised you to go into the arts. These really are lovely, Rin." Lucien said with a smile, turning his attentions back to his master. "Do you have any more I could see, or should I start on dinner? I think you're work has inspired me to make something wonderful myself." he said cheerfully.

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 am
User Image
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

”Someone once said that ‘People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.’"

User Image
So it was to be pasta. That made Rin happy. Pasta was definitely a treat, as were the words Lucien had to say about his artwork. It was a welcome change from the hateful words of the people before him. It was hard to push aside the opinions of his mother, and those of the people who’d had a hand in raising him, but it wasn’t like it had even been something positive. He wanted to replace what they said with Lucien’s words. Not only because they were much, much more encouraging than anything he’d heard before.

“I don’t know about the nanny, but my mother didn’t like art actually,” he mumbled. “She was more of a music person. Though come to think of it my piano playing was never good enough for her either.” He smiled, though there was no real happiness in the action. “I suppose I should probably disregard the things she said, but it’s actually rather hard to do. At the end of the day she was still my mother.” That was the root of the problem. No matter how little they’d actually cared for him, they had still been his parents. There was that one day at the park when everything had been just so… completely and utterly perfect. He couldn’t help but love that one memory he had, and in turn, love the people his parents had been on that day to some degree.

“You actually think its good enough for me to have gone into the arts?” he blinked. That would have been rather fun actually. He enjoyed doing this. Though now it had only become a hobby, something he did for his own enjoyment. And he did have a successful job already, which took up much of his time. His smile turned genuine. “Thank you for saying that. I think I might have needed to hear something along those lines.” Lucien’s question of if there were more had him shaking his head. “Unfortunately the rest of the paintings I had were destroyed when the attack on the house was made.” His stomach growled lightly then, and he looked at Lucien, a light flush on his face. “Maybe it would be a good idea to start dinner please?”

Had he shown Lucien the kitchen yet? No, he didn't think he had. It was simple enough to find though. "I haven't shown the kitchen to you yet though. Sorry, it's this way." Heading out the door of his room, he started down the hall and eventually ended up in the kitchen. The staff that was usually on duty there was gone for the moment, having no need to stay tonight. They usually didn't cook unless there was an event or something of the like anyways.There was only one or two who would prepare food for him on a regular basis, and he'd never really had a chance to speak with them aside from telling them what he wanted. For now though, Lucien could have free reign of the place.

x
x
x

x
"But I think that walls are plenty fine, so long as we remember to include doors.”

Bashful Lunatic

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:01 pm
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

Lucien frowned as his friend went on to describe his mother. "How could someone be so cruel to their own child? Ignoring him is one thing, but insulting his hobbies and putting him down is taking it a step further. Was she upset she had a child, or did she want a girl?" he thought sadly, watching his master's face twist into a joyless smile. Lucien clenched his jaw at his master's next words and took a step forward, enveloping the kitsune into a tight hug. He moved his face to his master's ear after a moment, and said quietly, "Just because she was your mother doesn't mean she was always right. Don't disregard what she said, prove her wrong." Lucien had had a supportive mother, but is father had made sure to balance that with his hatred. Rin had mentioned a perfect day with his parents at a park, but Lucien didn't have that. His father had tried to kill him, enslaved him, and left scars both mental and physical. All his mother could do was try and patch the damages his father caused, but even then she never truly succeeded. The deep scar over his heart, and the collar around his neck was proof of that. But Lucien was a b*****d child to a demon and a piece of paper that turned into a beautiful maiden, not the product of a marriage or any other legitimate union between law abiding citizens. His family life was doomed from conception, but Rin... Rin should of had everything a family could offer. The fact that his mother could be so cruel and his father so cold was astounding, even more so was that Rin was as wonderful a person as he was. Humble though rich and influential, and kind to even a slave.

Lucien pulled away slowly, taking a step back and smiling at Rin. He nodded at the question, "Definitely." he said reassuringly, a playful smile spreading across his face as he saw Rin's light up in surprise. He nodded at his master's thanks, the playful smile on his face turning to one of joy, though it lasted only until his master shook his head. "I'll make sure that doesn't happen again then, It'd be a crime to let such art go to waste." he said, his playful smile returning. "I almost forgot why he needed me. I guess I'll send out a few birds to keep look out tonight. It's hard to tell if the coward behind this whole mess is bold enough to make a move on my first night here, or even more of a coward to wait. Better to be cautious, it seems as though Rin and my joint performance upset the board considerably this morning. If the man behind the curtain is a board member, he'll react soon."

L
ucien's mind tinkered away behind his playful smile until the sound of a low growl distracted him. He chuckled at his master's light blush and request, nodding his head. "Of course, though if your really hungry you might want a light snack while I cook. An apple or banana perhaps?" he said cheerfully. Rin had pointed out before where the kitchens were, but he hadn't shown him them, so he was a bit excited to see what he'd have to work with. If he had the noddles it would shave off a good fifteen minutes of prep time, but if not the flavor would probably be better. Lucien looked back at his master when Rin spoke. He nodded and quickly followed the kitsune down the hall and into the large kitchen.

L
ucien looked around the large kitchen was a grin on his face. The place was so.... shiny. Stainless steel surrounded him completely. A fridge, a freezer, swinging pots and pans, an oven and stove, a sink, counter space... and it all shined as if it were brand new. Lucien let out a low whistle, "It's been awhile since I've had a professional kitchen at my disposal." he commented, then grinned at Rin, "I better get to work reacquainting myself with it. Do you want to watch me cook, or would you prefer to wait elsewhere until I tell you dinner is done? If you have some noodles stored away then it should only take half an hour." he said, and waited patiently for his master's reply. He wouldn't care which option Rin picked, though having an audience to his culinary skills was always nice. Fetching him after the meal was finished cooking wouldn't be a hassle though, so it was up to his young master.

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 am
User Image

User Image
Rin frowned. “I suppose you’re right,” he agreed. “Still, it’s hard to remember that sometimes.” Especially when he had worked so hard and so long to try to please her. He couldn’t quite shake the feeling that she was still important in his life. That one day… she had been so caring towards him, and he wanted to believe that she had truly loved him. He wanted to believe that he opinions mattered, but it seemed that when it came to him they were mostly negative. He was able to pretend to some degree around most people that it didn’t bother him, but there was only so much pretending one person could do. It might be good for him to try to prove her wrong though. Maybe it would end up being the balm that soothed that particular wound. Or it wouldn’t, but it would still be nice to simply do things for himself and forget what she had said about them. He just had to remember that there was someone who didn’t think he was a waste of space and time.

Lucien’s opinion was a flattering one to say the least. Good enough to have become an artist… Secretly he would have loved to have done so. Not that he wasn’t happy to run this company, because he was, but it hadn’t been his first dream. He was good at what he did; he had to be. He just would have preferred to do something else. But it couldn’t be helped, and he’d always known he would end up taking over. He was just glad that he had been able to make so many changes to the way things were run. The company had been running itself into the ground before he’d taken over. His father really hadn’t had good business sense. Hearing the other’s declaration, he brightened. “Thanks.” Losing his art had been a rather crushing blow, though he had gotten over it now. Better to be alive after all.

Reaching across the table, he snagged an apple from the fruit basket someone had left out. “Apples are good.” It should tide him over while he waited. His tail swished behind him as he took a bite, enjoying the crispness of the fruit. Apples were his favorite; they always had been. There was just something about the fruit that made it absolutely delicious no matter when he ate one. Tilting his head, he shrugged. “Can I watch you cook?” he asked. “The kitchen staff gets uncomfortable when I try to watch them, probably because they know I’m absolutely hopeless in a kitchen and they’re afraid I’ll burn it down or jinx them to burn it down with my presence. Also, I don’t really get the opportunity to see people make food otherwise.” He frowned, shaking his head. “I’m not really sure, but I think there might be some noodles in the cupboard. Pasta isn’t really made here though, so I can’t be sure.” He took another bite of his apple.

x
x
x

x

Bashful Lunatic

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 am
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

Lucien nodded at Rin's request, a pleased smile on his face. "They don't let him watch because their superstitious? How absurd. If my employer wanted to watch me work, I'd let him, even if he was sick and sneezing all over the place." He thought as a smirk began to form on his face. "Well I'm not afraid to cook for you, so you can watch as long as you'd like." He said happily, then smiled broadly. "So be prepared for two treats today, being witness to my culinary skill, and eating a real meal." he said cheerfully with a wink. "I don't see how your chefs could be capable of making a real meal if they weren't even capable of taking responsibility for their blunders." he said after a short pause, his expression and tone cold and slightly agitated. It infuriated him how so many people in the world could be idiots. It doesn't take that much to admit you made a mistake, so why blame it on a child? It was almost as bad as hiring an assassin to kill a child, an unsuccessful assassin at that. Lucien looked down and shook his head lightly in disgust. "I hope those idiots will try to harm him while I'm at his side. I'd like the last thing they think is realising their own stupidity."

L
ucien looked back up when Rin spoke again, the dark thoughts retreating back into the depths of his mind. He nodded with a small smile and walked to the cupboard his master had pointed out. "Well this is an annoyance." he thought with a frown as he looked up at the cupboard, which was far from his reach. He made a sad attempt by reaching his hand up, but all he grasped was air. "Just... a... few... more... inches..." he thought as he stretched. After a few more moments of futile reaching he stopped and looked back to his master, a shy smile on his face. "I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll have to be a bit older to cook." he said, the embarrassment evident in his voice. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, as he slowly let it out he grew half a foot taller, and his facial features aged slightly. Instead of looking Rin's age he looked perhaps three or four years his senior? Not as old as what he appeared to the board as, but not as young as the form his master had preferred. He opened his eyes, and moved around cautiously, several of his joints popping from the sudden still change. Lucien glanced down at his hands, and smiled seeing that the sleeves only hid half of his hand. He glanced back at Rin, the smile growing only larger, "I'll change back once I'm done." he promised, and looked back at the cupboard that had been out of reach just moments before. "Cooking is so much easier when one is an adult." he thought as he took a box of noodles from the cupboard.

Lucien quickly found everything he needed in the kitchen. As expected of a rich corporation, they kept their kitchen well stocked. After fifteen minutes he already had a pot of water on the stove waiting to boil, and several tomatoes out that he was currently chopping with speed and precision. Once he had the tomatoes cut down into small little cubes he slid them into a sauce pan and turned the burner under it on. Humming as he danced around the kitchen, Lucien returned to the stove with a bottle of olive oil in his hands. "A good quality." he thought as he let the liquid slowly pour over the tomatoes. Once he was satisfied with the ammount he stopped the flow with a small twist of his wrist. He took a wooden spoon and stirred the tomato bits and olive oil together, then sat the utensil on a white piece of porcelain that was shaped like a fox. He continued to hum as he walked back to another cabinet and withdrew several spices, and then the fridge to withdraw several cheeses, milk, and butter. He sprinkled some of the dried herbs into the lightly bubbling mixture of tomatoes and oil and turned down the heat. "Simmering will give it a richer flavor, and give me time to work on the white sauce." he thought with a smile. His focus flickered to the pot of water that had begun to boil, and emptied the contents of the box into the steaming hot water. The boil appeared to lessen for a few minutes, but afterwards returned to it's vicious force.

Lucien turned his attention back the red sauce, and it stirred it. Please with how things were turning out, he set a lid on the pan and started on the white sauce. He moved back across the kitchen and found the flour and measuring cups. He returned to the stove and dropped the butter onto the pan, pouring the flour onto it after it had a chance to start melting. He stirred that with a different wooden spoon and continued to hum the tune, one of the songs his mother used to sing to him when he was young. He placed the spoon beside the red stained brother on the fox and quickly measured out several cups of milk. He poured it into the pan and picked up the spoon again, stirring the mixture into one even consistency. Once the sauce began to thicken he added the parmagan cheese and a dash of several spices. He continued to stir, and after a few minutes he turned off the heat. He set a new lid on the white sauce, and turned his attention back on the simmering red sauce. Carefully Lucien removed the lid and stirred the contents with the red stained spoon. The small smile on his face grew as he delighted in the consistency. "Perfect! I wonder why those chefs were so scared of having Rin watch." he thought and recovered the sauce, turning the heat beneath that pan off as well. He took a third spoon and stirred the boiling noddles. After a few minutes of having steam rush to his face, he fished out on the noddles and tested it. "A bit over cooked, but nothing too horrible." he thought with a smile, and fetched a strainer. After he turned off the last burner he carefully carried the pot full of boiling water and noddles to the sink. Still humming the tune he drained the contents from the pot, and put the drier noddles back into the pot.

Lucien looked back at Rin with a grin. "All done." he said, setting two plates of steaming pasta in front of the kitsune. On one plate was a small pile of noddles in red sauce, and on the other in white. As Lucien walked back the stove to fetch his own he morphed back to about the same age as Rin appeared. He returned to the small table with two similar plates, and silverware for the both of them. He sat across from Rin, barely able to contain his grin. "So, how do you like it?" he asked, eager to know Rin's opinion of his cooking. He hadn't been that flashy with the preparation, but he had shaved off five minutes of the overall cook and prepared time.

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳
- { Sorry it took so long, this week was really busy TT-TT } -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 am
User Image

User Image
“I’m glad.” Rin beamed, tail wagging behind him in happiness. Finally he’d get to watch someone cook. He shrugged his shoulders. “Well, they did a good job,” he defended slightly. “After all, the food was always edible.” Just… cold. Not in terms of temperature, but how it felt to eat. The food was made by a professional and the taste reflected that, but eating it left Rin feeling just as alone as he always did. There were some mistakes he supposed, but he wasn’t able to tell very well. There had been that one time though… “At least they don’t try to poison me like this one chef did,” he murmured absentmindedly. “My throat burned for weeks after that and it was hard to swallow things, even water.”

He shrugged. “I don’t mind you changing forms you know. If you need to or want to then do so.” His ears flicked with curiosity as he watched Lucien change. That was a rather interesting ability. When he got older, Rin would gain the ability to change his own form, but not quite in that manner. It was still years away though, along with a second tail. Hopefully he managed to live that long. His parents had gotten to their fifth and sixth tails when they had been killed, and he’d gotten to see a rather spectacular range of power from them, power he hoped ho too would one day have. It differed for every member of his race though, so for all he knew his could turn out rather different. He had to admit though, it was a bit more intimidating to see Lucien in his more mature form, since adults in his mind weren’t all that particularly trustworthy. Lucien was though, he reminded himself, and that form wasn’t really an adult right? Besides, he saw the difficulty Lucien had reaching objects in the kitchen from before being swept away with the change.

He watched Lucien gather the ingredients, taking his time and setting everything right. It wasn’t long before there was a pot with chopped tomatoes and olive oil simmering on the stove as the other poured the pasta into a different pot of water. Rin’s mouth was watering just from the smell alone.

Some time after that Lucien set two plates of pasta in front of him. One in red sauce, the other in white. Alfredo, Rin vaguely recalled. He hadn’t had that one in quite some time, since he was rather small and had been taken out to a business dinner with his parents, but he remembered finding it interesting. Picking up his fork, he swirled some of the alfredo pasta onto the utensil. Taking a bite, his eyes opened wide. It was absolutely delicious! His tail frantically wagged behind him, showing just how pleased he was. “It’s great,” he declared, answering Lucien’s question. Taking another bite, he closed his eyes, enjoying the flavor. “I wish I could cook like this,” he said wistfully. He knew he was awful at cooking, but that didn’t stop him from wishing. He consumed some of each plate, enjoying the food and the company as much as he could. “It’s nice to have someone to eat with.”

The sound of breaking glass had him sitting upright, ears raised on his head. What had that been? It sounded like one of the vases from the main entranceway. He frowned. Broken glass was such a pain… but what concerned him more was the thought of who could have broken it. There were a few muffled thumps and everything went silent.

Rin shook his head slightly. How odd… That couldn’t be go- The lights flickered, causing him to grit his teeth. That should not happen, not unless someone was messing with the switches. This place was on a completely different power grid than the rest of the buildings around them, so it was notoriously difficult to affect thing here unless you had the codes. The sound of someone shouting had him jumping in his seat. Now that definitely wasn’t good.

x
x
x

x

((I really want noodles now… I am terrbly sorry for the wait, writer’s block decided to kick in and when I finally finished my post I was OBE which left me away from a computer and unable to put this up until today. Please forgive me.))  

Bashful Lunatic

♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas