Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
Uchiha Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:42 pm
[from Border Outpost]
Entering into the Mansion, Orbezus listened for any kind of noise. Hearing some muffled voices down the hall, he hurried to the location. Entering into the room, he noticed the Yukigakure ninja from a while back was there. Addressing the home owners, the ANBU Captain spoke, "I'm here on behalf of the Hokage, Reiko and Night Uchiha, you have been summoned for a mission. Report to the Hokage's office immediately."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:45 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked over hearing someone come in, they were light on their feet but not undetectable. Seeing the ANBU Captain made Night's heart skip a beat. Orbezus. . the ANBU, What's he. . er or her. . Listening to them speak she bowed her head lightly. "Yes, . . sir? We'll get to him immediately." Looking back at Reiko her eyes were somewhat saddened, she didn't want to leave this place just yet. But duty called for them and they had to accept. "Are you ready? We can . . . hmm." Eclipse thought for a moment wondering what they could do with the kids while both of them were to go on a mission.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel looked at the ANBU then at Eclipse and Reiko, the wolf never once had been out on an official mission with his partner before. He was ready to take the task on.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko stood back and watched the two tamers interact while Bryce played with a Toy Kunai he had made for him out of wood. The kid sure loved it, his favorite toy. The only time he interjected himself into the conversation was when the ANBU appeared and summoned them both to come to the Hokage. He was getting mad at the constant stream of disturbances but, as there was nothing he could do about this one, let it slide. He walked back into the house and got a stroller out so Night could take Hadly while he called out to his student"Shade! We are leaving for a bit, hold down the fort while were gone!" He carried Bryce easily on one arm as he approached Night"I'll run ahead and see what it is, if I can handle it alone you can stay here with the kids" He leaned down and kissed her once on the cheek while Bryce gave her a hug"Love you,see you soon" He said before throwing Bryce into the baby carrier he had strapped to his back while he took off at a brisk pace

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:22 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse's cheeks puffed out as Reiko ran off with Bryce. "How dare he take Bryce with him for a mission!" Growling some she shook her head and stepped towards the ANBU captain handing him Hadly. "Can you look after Hadly for me while I go get Reiko? . . I swear sometimes he just goes off with the spur of the moment." Sighing softly her eyes then grew serious and her voice scary almost deadly. "If I find on hair on her head harmed I'll make sure you won't be able to go on anymore missions. Although I would love to learn how you became an ANBU!" The last part she spoke in an angelic tone, since maybe if it was allowed he could train her to become an ANBU as well. With those words Eclipse made a clicking noise and jumped onto Steel's back, the large wolf then broke into a sprinting dash. "STAY PUT KIYA! I'LL BE BACK SOON!" The woman yelled behind her.
[Exits to Gates]

User Image

Steel heard the clicking noise coming from Eclipse he instantly knew what it meant. The wolf braced himself for the run. As she jumped on his back he bunched his muscles then darted away.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse and Steel bounded over the huge protective fence thanks to Steel's side. Jumping off Eclipse approached Kiya and her wolf that she didn't know the name of. Looking at the girl with her crimson hues Eclipse spoke. "So your from Kirigakure yes?" The woman asked thinking of their mission at hand. She wondered how things would turn out. It was good that she had received a mission though. Eclipse had been aching to do something productive for the past few months.

User Image

Steel trotted towards Eclipse after they had jumped over the fence Shaking his pelt some then the wolf trotted over to the animal area outside and lapped up the water with his tongue. The cool liquid was refreshing for the wolf. It's good that were getting active once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya watched as half the family left her. With their children none the less. As Steel wandered off, she told Bain to go make nice with him. With a slight growl of complaint, he trotted off. "No, actually, I'm from Yukigakure." She said, though, a bit absentmindedly. She was wondering what it would be like to challenge the male that had threatened her. He would surely beat her though, Kiya was strong, but she wasn't dumb. But, that didn't stop her from wanting to spar him. She wondered, if she proved how strong she was, if the couple would be willing to train her. Now THAT was an interesting thought. "So, what did the Kage want?" She asked, slight curiosity tinting her dull voice.

Bain growled in complaint as Kiya ordered him to go converse with the bigger male. This was going to be interesting... As Bain approached the male, he growled a greeting. "So, what does your human call you?" He then asked. Trying his hardest to sound pleasant, though, it was a very badly executed attempt at that.

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---  

wolfbain001

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:15 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse smiled weakly. "Sorry, I meant to say Yukigakure. . . My mines swirling from Steel's dash around the fire country." Pausing for a moment she continued. "Reiko and I are to take you back to Yukigakure. That is all though. The trip shouldn't take too long. At lease if the majority of us ride on Steel it should take no longer than an hour."

User Image

Steel looked down at the other male wolf. He lay on the ground getting closer to eye level. He spoke in human tongue though, an ability that only Jounin and high Chunin leveled tamed animals could do. "Eclipse and I are on equal terms. I am not her wolf and she is not my human. A mutual connection. But her and the other humans call me Steel. What does Kiya call you?" The black wolf asked, hearing the girls name from the Hokage earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

For once, a look of pure terror showed on Kiya's face. "N-no, you can't! I-I wont let you!!" She nearly screamed, tears misting up in her eyes. She stumbled backwards, as if to try and escape something, but tripped. As she landed on the ground. She threw one hand slightly up as to defend herself from a frontal attack.

"Bain." Was all he said. Suddenly, he heard something trip, looking back, he saw Kiya on the ground. Rushing forth, he brushed past the lady clad in red. Twirling around, he stopped in front of Kiya, widened his paws, and snarled at the lady, hackles raised. He knew that would be enough to tell her to back off. With that, he turned, licked Kiya on the cheek once, and whined. Sitting next to her in a comforting manner, he turned to glare at the lady. How dare she make Kiya feel this way. Who was she that made Kiya feel this way?

{{-Throws a tantrum- Where be fall! D<}}

wolfbain001

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:37 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse blinked not expecting that kind of reaction from her. Did she not want to go home and train? Be with her friends? Maybe the girl was a run-away or even a very young rouge. Ether way Eclipse had to take her back. It would be better for her to do it other than Reiko, Eclipse had a gentle soothing approach to everything. Most likely when Reiko got her he'd force the girl and tie both her and the wolf up. At lease that what he did when things got on his nerves. Eclipse also wanted to get back to the Hokage's Office badly to pick her son up. This was just wasting everyone's precious time. "Kiya. . . What are you doing?" When the wolf growled at her her eyes sharpened some, no animal growled at Eclipse unless it was retarded and needed a lesson in discipline. Closing her eyes she toke a few steps back, within seconds Steel had bounded over in front of Eclipse Baring his fangs the same size as her arm.

User Image

Steel heard Kiya fall then Bain dash away. Not as fast but in mid trot Steel also reached the group getting in front of Eclipse baring his own fangs. He didn't like it when wolves growled at Eclipse for no reason. "Don't snap at Eclipse! It was Kiya being clumsy that caused her to fall." The wolf snarled in a low tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

A blur of motion would be all that betrayed Reiko's entrance as he seemingly appeared next to Bain and punted the wolf into the nearest tree. Nobody threatened Night,Period. While Steel might have been protective of Night Reiko made that look like nothing. He had put two people in the hospital because of things they had done to her. He would prefer not to hurt this women but he cared little if he did or not. He soon relaxed and put his hands behind his head while turning towards Kiya"Now then. Coming peacefully are we?" He asked nonchalantly, as if it didn't matter to him in the least

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse smiled warmly seeing Reiko appear. It had taken him a while to get there but at lease the pace of things would pick up now that he had arrived. Jumping back and sitting on Steel she kicked her feet gently like a little kid leaning back on her arms. Aww poor Bain, . . .Reiko can be a bit harsh when it comes to animals. Eclipse would've disciplined the wolf, but Reiko's. . .method also worked. In a more violent way. Another thing they had that balanced the couple out. "Hey Hun. . .you ready to go? Cause I'm tired of waiting." As Steel chuckled from under her Eclipse's body bounced up and down changing her voice slightly. She then giggled softly. Ohhh dear, . . .Steel's starting to like Reiko. . .Now I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. Possibly both.

User Image

Steel had seen Reiko come in, but he smelled him first before he saw him. When scenting him the wolf went back and lay behind Eclipse, waiting for them to go. The wolf chuckled as Eclipse jumped up and sat on his side. Ah I remember those days. It fucking hilarious seeing it done to another wolf. Poor Bain, those motherfuckers hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 pm
Fall_of_the_Damned

(OOC: Fall, Regardless of the Rank Difference and the fact that Bain is an animal pet, it is nonetheless a part of her RPC and that is considered Auto-hitting. Please refrain from anymore actions in such a manner.)  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:57 am
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade felt her ears perk up as her name was called. She lazily glanced over in the direction of Reikos voice and listened to the command. Watch the house!? My, that was putting her in an alpha position to guard the territory. How fun would that be! The cat-like girl stretched and took a soft jump off the wall of her sleeping quarters. She landed gracefully on the luscious grass and decided to head over to where the population was. Shade hadn't shown her face in a while, partially out of jealousy with the two kids hogging all the attention. Shades long tail swayed behind her as she drew in nearer. A grin slit the darkness of her face when she noticed a newcomer. A girl by the looks of it. And of course...more mutts. Sighing, Shade moved in right as Reiko returned and kicked an animal. Her eyes widened. Yeah, she wasnt to fond of canines, but kicking a wolf while it was protecting its master was a big no no. That went against the laws of nature. Shade felt the fur on her tail poof out in agitation and she stormed up to the situation.
"YOU JERK! " She snapped at the large Uchiha male, "You dont kick puppies! That makes you the devil!" She hissed and narrowed her eyes at him. Shade was such a typical outdoors cat. Making herself know when food, attention or something interesting was going on. The kitten glanced down at the girl on the ground and extended a paw towards her.
"You poor girly, Did my sensei make you cry? Hes good at that~" She purred, trying not to make her strange appearance seem creepy or ominous.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Kiya || Bain
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya looked at the girl. Then, she was running to Bain's side in an instant. As she stumbled to her knees, she slide into place next to him. Silent tears began to fall from her face. "B-Bain...?" She whispered. She got no reply. She knew Bain could take a hit, that little kick wouldn't have even fazed him a tiny bit. If he hadn't hit his head..."Bain, common, this isn't funny." She whispered through tears. "Common, get up." She whined through an unsteady voice, pushing his head up. It gently fell to the ground with a thud. Kiya then grabbed his massive scruff with both her hands and barred her face in it. Her tears were soon making his pelt darker in color. All the while she was pleading for him to come back...

wolfbain001

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:48 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse's eyes sharpened and narrowed. She had never been so mad at Reiko. If he had seriously endured the dog then a could've well just jeopardized peace between Konoha and Yukigakure. "Damn it Reiko you can't pull a punch can you?" Night growled jumping off of Steel's side running over to the girl and her wolf. Hadly had watched the whole thing, the little girl didn't understand what was wrong with the wolfey but it caused her to cry in the ANBU captains arms. Kneeling next to Kiya Eclipse spoke in a soft gentle tone. "Kiya, did he hit his head or anything? I won't be able to help if I don't know whats wrong. He might just be dazed but I can't tell for sure. I'm no medical myself but if its worse and a concussion then we do need a medical."

User Image

Steel's eyes widened as Bain's head fell back down after lifting it. "What the hell Reiko!? . . .I mean. . . what the hell, what if you killed the pup!?"  
❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff