Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 pm
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
I;m not sure if I want to yet, but if I did, the only one I'm really interested in is Zidoa, unfortunately.
I might apply for the dragon one. MAYBE.

Unfortunately Zidoa has been taken, it definitely appears to be the most popular too. Not sure if you'd want to, but you could be a gym trainer in the Zidoa Gym under Rayne.

Genesia is the Dragon Gym, and it is still open as well as being the last gym trainers will face in Etrua. It's position is currently open.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm
Miss_D_White

Hmm, would it be difficult for the members here to start RPing already as just interactive posts or something? Or are we going to wait until every seat is filled?  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: TheyCallMeCBiscut
Character Name: Matt
Character Description: Link
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Dratini
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Shiny if possible.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Do I still need one of those?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm
Kenocka
Miss_D_White

Hmm, would it be difficult for the members here to start RPing already as just interactive posts or something? Or are we going to wait until every seat is filled?

Well, I'd at least want the position for Blyse city Gym Leader filled before we start RPing, and I want to finish Prof. Valerians Lab too.

If you want though, you can all start getting into character and getting to know each other in the OoC thread, or I suppose for the time being I could make a Introduce your Character thread in the main forum.

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 pm
Miss_D_White
Kenocka
Miss_D_White

Well, I'd at least want the position for Blyse city Gym Leader filled before we start RPing, and I want to finish Prof. Valerians Lab too.

If you want though, you can all start getting into character and getting to know each other in the OoC thread, or I suppose for the time being I could make a Introduce your Character thread in the main forum.

Hmm, I'll go make a thread in the OOC if that's okay? It would seem to be a better place to put that than the main forum.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 pm
TheyCallMeCBiscut
Basic Application
Username: TheyCallMeCBiscut
Character Name: Matt
Character Description: Link
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Dratini
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Shiny if possible.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Do I still need one of those?

You want to be a second character? I texted Danali and she said that is was ok, but I hadn't even thought that anyone would want to make another character.

we decided that it's ok, but there can be no hogging special positions, except for legendaries, you can't have more than 1 legendary, but you can be 1 legendary and 1 gym leader/E4/Team Celestia. but you cannot capture yourself.

Shinys are if you are RPing as a pokemon, unfortunately, Prof. Valerian doesn't have any shiny starters to give out.
But no, you dont need to submit another sample  

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 pm
Explains the weird wording xD

And I usually play as two or more characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:11 pm
TheyCallMeCBiscut
Explains the weird wording xD

And I usually play as two or more characters.

Oh, sorry, do you think I should fix the Applications?

Yea, seems fine, I'll add your trainer to the accepted list, but are you using the same character pic for both characters?

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm
No, I changed the gym leader's once I changed the app for Deres.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:24 pm
TheyCallMeCBiscut
No, I changed the gym leader's once I changed the app for Deres.

oh, ok, I didn't look at the pic for the deres app.

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Neko_Sora_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 am
Elite Four Application
Username: Neko_Sora_Chan
Character Name: Sora
Character Description:

User Image
Sora has blazing ruby hues and long silver hair with blue highlights. She often dresses in Chinese dresses called Quipao's. The colors of her clothing ranges in different variations of Purple. If she is not in a Quipoa she wears long dresses with fur around the breast area and sleeves (as seen in the pic) She has white neko tail and a white ears that she sometimes hides with clothing accessories. Sora can change her gender when doused with cold water. (If this is un acceptable just tell me)

Sora was born in China and came to Japan in search of her mother and father. Along the way, she got lost and ended up in a wold full of strange creatures including a fluffy brown fox looking animal that seemed to follow wherever she went. Sora fell in love with creature and soon found out she was in a world called Kanto, which was inhabbited with all sorts of these creatures. Sora loved this land and decided not to ever leave.

What type is your Specialty?: Sora does not have a specific "type" but specializes in cat-like Pokemon. I guess she is mainly normal though her team is a bit mixed.
What are your Pokemon? (include levels):
Espeon (her signature Pokemon) lvl. 55
Mienshao lvl. 50
Liepard lvl. 52
Delcatty lvl. 50
Persian lvl. 51
Glameow lvl. 45 (Glameow is mostly a pet though she is used in a pinch)
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto
Do you want another job in Etrua?: sure, any suggestions?
Give an RP Sample:
(This is a very old rp satarter I did a long time ago. If it is not acceptable I will write a Pokemon one)
Deep in the Chinese villiage of Joketsuzoku, a young girl was training with the lady she refered to as "Mother" it was getting late and she was growing weary. "Sora dear, how about we take a break?" The kind woman offered. The girl growled in protest but sighed "Alright, I will stop, for now.. but Ill get you tomorow!" She promised before giving a peice sign and running to her bedroom plopping on the bed. "Geesh today was so long, and tommorow will be even longer, but I have to keep going I have to be the best!" She exclaimed to herself. She reached over to a small table beside her bed and opened a drawer with a silver key she always kept around her neck. Reaching into the drawer she pulled out her diary and wrote an entry in it. She left the diary on her bed and went to brush her teeth and get ready for bed. After she was done with all that she took a small red mirror off her dresser and glanced in it. The glass was cracked, but it didnt bother her. The mirror was given to her by her mother, she had called it the family Heirloom and she cherrished it. Bright ruby hues gazed back at her with a smile. "Wanshan! (Perfect)" she said running a hand through long siver/saphire locks. She held the mirror tightly and went to put her diary back in the drawer. As she put it down her hand brushed against something shed never noticed before, another book. "Ahh? whats this..?" She asked pulling the book out of the drawer. It was black leather with a small purple ribbon tied around it, a cat bell hanging off the end of the ribbon.

"Hmm..where did.." Curosity took over and she opened the book thumbing through the pages. It was blank. "All that for nothing?! HA!" she growled fusterated and threw the book down. "Stupid book." She said picking it up to put it back in the drawer. As she did something fell out and landed at her feet. "Huh?" she blinked and bent over to pick it up, it was a note folded in a traditional chinese way. "Hmm is this blank too?" she wondered sitting down to unfold it. Much to her suprise the note had words on it. Carefully she read the words written in chinese:

Mother,
Please take care of my baby girl never let her leave your sight. She is very precious to me and he will never understand. I hope she grows up to be as big and strong as you are. I will return to her after we are happily married.
Love Xianpu.

After reading the letter ruby eyes filled with tears, "X...Xianpu!??!" after all these years she had been betrayed by her people, lied to. "I wish I could meet my real mother!" she screamed as a tear fell on the cracked mirror. A white light came from the mirror and blasted through her room, before she could speak she was gone, sucked within the mirror. Moments later she was pushed out of the mirror in a strange place. Scared ruby hues were wide and she looked around noting a sign that read -Nerima, Tokyo- "Wh..what?!..where am I!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 am
Basic Application
Username: Elemental Paradisity
Character Name: Emiri
Character Description: Emiri
Very optimistic and happy go lucky, and she usually stays like that all the time. She has very active imagination, and she can get kind of distracted, especially when she looks up at the sky and starts thinking about flying. If there is too much going on, she completely shuts down, and her happy demeanor dissapears, but that isn't quite often. She is very modest, and doesn't like to talk about herself much. All in all, she's rather adventerous, and can be curious at times, but the one thing she loves, is making new friends. There's other, rare, sides to her personality, such as how defensive she can be, and stand offish she is when she meets someone she doesn't like. That isn't often, but it does happen.
Emiri loves to travel and see new places, but she doesn't like big cities at all, they're too scary. Her favorite way to travel is flying. She loves flying alot, and wishes to have a highly trained and specialized team of flying type pokemon, though she doesn't limit herself to flying types alone. She likes to try anything, whether it be contests or gym battles, she doesn't really have a preferance.
Goals:
- To train and fully evolve all the region's starters
- To befriend and train any and all flying types that come her way, or anything that can fly for that matter
- To obtain all the region's badges and challenge the elite four
- To train all pokemon that evolve by evolution stones
- To train at least one pokemon of every type
- To train and evolve each fossil pokemon
Even though she seems to have things together, unknown to her, Emiri is actually quite accident prone. She has been known to be saved by her pokemon on countless occassions. One thing that does scare her though is water. She is horrified of lakes or rivers, and especially the ocean because of when she fell in the pond at her ranch when she was little. If it weren't for the Bulbasaur she'd befriended on her ranch, she wouldn't have survived. She tries at all costs to avoid going near big bodies of water, and refuses to go swimming, for the simple fact that she can't, at all.
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Charmander
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto, the outskirts of Pallet Town
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Something having to do with aviation? A flying travel service, pokemon air shows, something of the sort, eventually of course
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):
((Sorry it's so long, but I couldn't find a good place to stop. This was part of an event in another pokemon guild of mine, and within that guild my character had gained the ability to communicate with her pokemon, but I won't use that here until I get like a psychic type or something.
I have a few more applications I would love to put in, are future RP samples needed?))

Emiri had only enough time to say a few words before the invitation had taken her away from Littleroot Town to a mysterious rainforest, in the middle of nowhere, where ever no where was. It took a moment or two to register just what had happened, but as Emiri began to look around, she did not like where this was going. She tried to look up to see the sky, but a thick, darkening, canopy of tree tops kept the sky from view, but not for long. Emiri opened her Aerodactyl's pokeball, still weary about her surroundings, but was comforted a bit at the sight of her flying companion appearing in front of her.
Azuran appeared from his pokeball, content at the sight of his trainer before him, but a bit disgruntled at their current surroundings.
"Where are we Emiri," he asked, leaning his head down to her, who was just as lost as he was.
"I'm not sure Azuran, but that's what we're going to find out," she said, looking around at the thick forest before placing a hand on his broad forehead. Instinctively he leaned down for her to get on his back.
"To the skies Azuran," she said, looking to the thick canopy. Azuran began to initiate his ascent, but as he flapped his wings, he got caught in the muck that was every where. He grunted at the bindings as his feet began to sink further in, like quicksand.
"Azuran, what's wrong," Emiri asked looking down to the ground.
"I'm sinking," he grunted, his struggles getting louder and louder, until they turned to full out roars, echoing through the emptiness.
"Come on Azuran, I know how strong your wings are," Emiri urged. Azuran began to push with his wings, a massive up draft swirling through the forest, taking leaves and everything with it, getting stonger and stronger with every push. It wasn't long before his feet began to lift from the thick mud, finally lifting off the ground, and into the sanctity of the air.
Tail thrashing as he finally got free, Azuran began the safe ascent to the air, keeping a close eye for anything.
"Let's head above the canopy, see if we can see anything familure from the air," Emiri suggested as Azuran had been swerving through the trees. Azuran nodded as he looked up, beginning to fly higher. Emiri assessed the canopy, realizing just how thick it was.
"Azuran, use an ice fang on the vines, then a fire fang to get through them," Emiri told him, looking to see if there was any break in the canopy, but to no avail. Azuran followed orders, heading to the canopy before clamping down with a frigid ice fang, the vines turning cold and freezing, then breaking away at the sudden fire. Azuran shot through the opening, into the vast sky, but to their surprise, it went on forever. Emiri looked around as Azuran hovered, seeing no sign of anything anywhere. The forest seemed to go on forever in every direction, and the very expanses of it were covered in thick fogs. Rather unnerved by not knowing where she was, Emiri motioned for Azuran to begin flying.
"Stay along the canopy. There has to be someone else around, especially if Alex got the same invitation. I wonder who else is here," Emiri said as Azuran began to skim the tops of the canopies, dipping through the breaks every now and again.
Azuran flew in and out of the trees, through breaks in the canopy, all the while, Emiri rode on him, looking to find anyone or anything that might give them a clue to where they were.
Azuran dipped through one of the breaks, when all of the sudden, the vines closed in, entangling him and Emiri in the tree tops. Emiri screamed as she fell through a few of the vines, almost having fell through the canopy all together, but managed to hold on, only to find the source of their trouble to be a rather territorial Tangela. Azuran struggled in the vines, trying to get free, but the more he moved, the more he moved the vines Emiri hung from.
"Azuran, wait! Stop moving," Emiri called out, trying to find something to hang onto before she fell from the tree tops.
Azuran froze at the sound of Emiri's voice, but only worried because he couldn't see her. He managed to find the Tangela who had been hopping from branches and vines around them, stringing out more vines to keep the two imprisoned.
"Azuran! Ice fang! Hurry," Emiri called above her, loosing vines to hold onto. Azuran, only making the tangled vines worse, managed to catch sight of the Tangela before lunging towards it, clamping down with his frigid fangs. Some of the vines subsided as the Tangela fled from the icy energy, but Emiri was quickly running out of holdings. Emiri managed to get a hold of a pokeball, releasing Venusaur to the ground.
"Venusaur" Emiri exclaimed as she fell through the last of the vines heading to the ground below. Venusaur looked up as he shot out his vines, wrapping them around her to bring her to the ground. Setting her on the ground beside him, he looked to Azuran, still entangled in the vines above. Using more vines, Venusaur moved the vines as Azuran untangled himself, falling to the ground below.
Azuran roared as he fell from the vines, crashing to the ground, splattering mud everywhere. Emiri ran towards him as he sprawled himself out, stretching out his wings after being bent in the vines.
"Azuran, are you ok," she called, kneeling next to him as she placed a hand on his neck. He grunted as he looked up, rather annoyed at the fall, but none the less, uninjured.
"Yes, I'm fine. Are you alright," he returned, beginning to stand up.
"I'm ok. This place is too dangerous. I think we have better chances on the ground. Just be ready if I need you, ok," Emiri said, holding out his pokeball. Azuran nodded, obliging to returning to his pokeball, but still in the back of his mind he wanted to keep an eye on Emiri. Emiri turned back to Venusaur as she put Azuran's pokeball away.
"Well, I still don't know where we are, this forest goes on forever, but we can't just stand here. Let's head..." she stopped, trying to figure out which way was which. Venusaur walked up to her as she turned in circles, nudging her back with his giant forehead.
"How about we just start walking," he suggested, wrapping a vine around her and putting her on his back. Emiri situated herself on top of him as she thought.
"Oh alright. I don't like this, but we don't have a choice," Emiri said, as she and Venusaur began the treck on the forest floor.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm
Elemental Paradisity

Without a doubt in my mind this app is accepted!! Very good job I love the sample and it seemed like the intro to a short story I could finish reading the whole thing. At the moment the only thing we have as far as air goes is Blyse Citys gym. We may add an airplane or something in the future.

But since you like flying types so much, how would you like to be Blyse City's gym leader as well? You can still be a treainer of course, though Im not sure how you would get the airea badge unless youd like to battle yourself x.x
I look forward to your other apps as well and no, with an outstanding sample like that you do not have to provide any more. Welcome to Etrua

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm
Danali_Black
Elemental Paradisity

Without a doubt in my mind this app is accepted!! Very good job I love the sample and it seemed like the intro to a short story I could finish reading the whole thing. At the moment the only thing we have as far as air goes is Blyse Citys gym. We may add an airplane or something in the future.

But since you like flying types so much, how would you like to be Blyse City's gym leader as well? You can still be a treainer of course, though Im not sure how you would get the airea badge unless youd like to battle yourself x.x
I look forward to your other apps as well and no, with an outstanding sample like that you do not have to provide any more. Welcome to Etrua

Oh fun ^^
It was actually an event where all the characters got transported to some mysterious tower where a Shedinja was the overlord and mass illusionist x3 That was the first floor of the tower, and that was just the beginning of my travels through it.
I saw that Blyse city's gym was still available, and I was actually going to apply, but I'd also like to be one of the elites with epic amazing flying/dragon type pokemon. Not a whole lot of peple sway towards the flying types, that's why I love to show them off. And battling myself would be no problem. After a year of being able to communicate with my pokemon in my main pokemon RP, I technically RP with myself all the time x3

And in regards to my other applications, I have one more trainer that I've become very fond of, and I was going to apply for a legendary position, but I cannot decide between Victini or Raikou TT^TT
And a question if you will, how many pokemon are we able to RP as? At the most I'd only RP as three, but I just wanted to make sure before I went into the applications.
I know this sounds like alot of stuff that I want to do, but I am really active, and I love pokemon to death.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm
Danali_Black

Maybe if a gym leader were also collecting badges they could have a second in command that would take over for them and allow them to challenge their own gym?  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff