Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
The maru and moro thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:43 pm
oh, about the mokona waking up problem...
yuko...checks to make sure*
ah yes, here it is...*flipp*"and make sure maru and moro don't touch them."
"why not?"
"they have no souls."
...so if you have no soul, you cant touch them? confused
the heck? sweatdrop
ahh well...
yeah, they may as well be her creation...who knows? sweatdrop she probably just created them for her own entertainment....
and lastly..
so the "l" in japanese really does become a "r" when translated into english, eh? sweatdrop
my cousins name in japanese(she used to live in japan) would be "lika", i think, but when translated into english, it'd be "rika"(ccs! mad d ), and her brother, from likki to rikki...... sweatdrop
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:21 am
Actually, the japanese pronounce "r". Their "r" is like a combination of two sounds: soft "r" and "l". I dunno how to explain the soft r... since in english there is no pronunciation for that... there is only strong "r" pronunciation.

*sees pic* mmm... sou desu ne... But then again, Blanche's hair color in Tsubasa was pink, whereas in Angelic Layer it was yellow!! WTF?! scream Sakura's hair is not as reddish as in the manga (I dislike that, I like her reddish hair, more like in the movie... and I didn't like Syaoran's hair color in the movie sweatdrop ) Color crazyness!!!

Maybe Mokonas' souls get into soul-less bodies eek Maybe we'll find out as the story goes on... or maybe not sweatdrop  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:04 pm
Malu CLBS
Actually, the japanese pronounce "r". Their "r" is like a combination of two sounds: soft "r" and "l". I dunno how to explain the soft r... since in english there is no pronunciation for that... there is only strong "r" pronunciation.

*sees pic* mmm... sou desu ne... But then again, Blanche's hair color in Tsubasa was pink, whereas in Angelic Layer it was yellow!! WTF?! scream Sakura's hair is not as reddish as in the manga (I dislike that, I like her reddish hair, more like in the movie... and I didn't like Syaoran's hair color in the movie sweatdrop ) Color crazyness!!!

Maybe Mokonas' souls get into soul-less bodies eek Maybe we'll find out as the story goes on... or maybe not sweatdrop

about blanche's hair...WHAT?! mad
didn't see that part...like i'd said to domeki-kun before, i'd fallen out of love with the anime WAYY back then....
well, yeah, i guess..they do have a bit of a "r" sound in their language..
ack.
kicked off.
bye, everyone...
-sakura  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:28 pm
Oh! I had forgotten that you never saw that arc. Well yes... Blanche's hair was pink. But it was nice that Sumomo's voice was the same. I liked that Ryuu-oh's voice was Ed Elric's voice. whee

I wanted to see Fairy Land crazyness!!! But when they got out of Outo and into Edonis, they had evacuated all visitors! mad That's not fair! They saved animation work there and Hatoko-chan's crossover was utterly ruined!!! stressed

...(did I say that right?... utterly?)

So, maru and moro... I don't want to go off topic again. They appeared a lot at the beginning... but they have like... faded away...  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:13 pm
ha ha. they're so loud and annoying in the anime, repeating things all the time and laughing in the backround... sweatdrop
gahh, there was a point when i just watched random episodes--for example, the outo "yay, right after syaoran and sakura had that POINTLESS dramatic death" episode. (i also hate dislike the fact that syaoran took so long to die too. it took him like, what, 5 minutes to die. 5/23! thats about 1/5 of the entire episode. yes, the data-chippy dying little bishie took that long to die. and sakura.... stressed another of those annoying love scenes! scream *saku-chan<--idiot. she hates the anime s and s moments, but she treasures the s and s manga moments. baka desu!! gonk *
-sakura  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:29 pm
I hear you... I disliked that scene as well. I mean... it was way lot better to have him die being like smoke or something. And not being de-pixelated. And then Sakura dies too! eek I mean, WTF?! scream Seishirou didn't stab you for god's sake!!!

(Damn you, saku-chan! You're making me off-topic again! *throws squid at saku-chan*)

Well, there's just two episodes. Being loud is their nature. I liked how they are animated in the opening... very smexy, as you would say sweatdrop  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:04 pm
Malu CLBS
I hear you... I disliked that scene as well. I mean... it was way lot better to have him die being like smoke or something. And not being de-pixelated. And then Sakura dies too! eek I mean, WTF?! scream Seishirou didn't stab you for god's sake!!!

(Damn you, saku-chan! You're making me off-topic again! *throws squid at saku-chan*)

Well, there's just two episodes. Being loud is their nature. I liked how they are animated in the opening... very smexy, as you would say sweatdrop

XDDD
thank you! im glad you agree.
(itd be so cool if seishirou did though. but he didn't!
...why didn't he, anyway? sweatdrop
seishirou: fine, be that way! scream *kills the hime*
me: oh dear. eek )
anyhoo, got the third epi, ill post it in the FAQs in a sec.
moru and maru are barely even in it... :X
-sakura  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:07 pm
but its wonderful that they participated in one of the first crossovers: "A City With No People".
not only was the cover the same, but they were also reading the story aloud in the backround! *sparkle sparkle*
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:42 pm
Really? Chobits crossover!!! xd Yay. Now I have to wait for one of my friends to download the epi, cause my dial-up connection sucks for such big files sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:35 am
dammit.
now i have to update again...chibi yuuto really does have lots of news... *sigh*
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:14 pm
okay, deleting posts really is a pain in the butt. so spare me, moko-chan, and all the other mods the trouble and dont spam, guys! gonk
-sakura  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:37 pm
actually i got my friend into xxxholic(and she doesnt really like anime) and so i was histerical when i saw the anime version of the chobits reference and she just looked at me like i was phsycotic stare (which i am by the way whee )  

laaalalalalalalalalas

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:21 am
All I know is, Maru and Moro's cuteness rose even greater than before in the anime. MUCH, MUCH greater. Like, now I actually see them as pretty main characters instead of possible filler material.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:07 pm
i so agree...
* gets distracted by seeing spidey making out with MJ...aaaw whee
yea...i am so paying attention i swear...now what was i talking about?  

laaalalalalalalalalas

The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces