Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:37 pm
Username: Quiftan
What are you thankful for? I would go insane without my animals and my music and art.
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? I like to receive mostly because I give suckish gifts (which I think are great at the time) and the receiver ends up looking disappointed and disgusted. And then I feel poopy.

---

If I win I will be: Giving
Who will the gift be given to? Unsure
Colors: Black, red, orange
Inspiration: Dusk
Species: Lion  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 pm
Username: Buffy the Bloody
What are you thankful for? My son, my family
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? Give, though receiving can be nice too

---

If I win I will be: Recieving
Who will the gift be given to? N/A
Colors: Creme, Rust Red, Black, White
Inspiration:
Here
Species: Lion, Leopard, or Cheetah  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 pm
Username: Velveteen Angel
What are you thankful for? Too many things to list? I have a lot to be thankful for in my life, including my health (however fickle it occasionally is) , my amazing family just for everything they do for me, give me and support me with <3 and some pretty awesome friends (including two besties I met online that have provided amazing support to me through some poor times, love you Steph and Julie) but I won't list all the others, else I will take up a few hundred words, I'm sure. And mostly, I'm so very thankful for the sixteen years I got to spend with my mother, and all the things she taught me.

Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? Giving! I love it. Just ask my sister, I tend to spoil her even though she's older than me, but she's a poor uni student, so I help out and spoil her as much as I can. I tend to prefer giving then receiving, as I think I have to pay people back when they gift me things >> It's odd, but I can't get passed feeling like I owe them if they give me awesome things. Plus, I just love giving people something they want or I know they'll enjoy (even if I hate shopping...which is why craft projects FTW)

---

If I win I will be: Giving~
Who will the gift be given to? If a WD, Giving to the Juu'kilele I/T pack or another of the concept prides, if it's not a WD.
Colors: Grey, Brown, Pink
Inspiration: "I love your imperfections, I love your everything ~ Your broken heart, your broken wing." (Saints & Angels, by Sara Evans)
Species: Wild Dog would be awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 pm
Username: Polette
What are you thankful for? Mainly my friends right now, who are being my lifeline in a really dark time in my life.
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? I love giving, since, IRL, I don't really need too much. x3

---

If I win I will be: Giving~
Who will the gift be given to? Not sure yet. 8D
Colors: Black and purple. 8D
Inspiration: Enchanted. x
Species: Cheetah. 8D

Polette
Crew

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 pm
Username: magnadearel
What are you thankful for? My dad, for letting me stay at home without having to pay rent. My friends, loyal companions who I can lean on. My pets, for they are the children in my life.
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? I do love to receive gifts, but I also love finding that perfect give for a friend.

---

Who will the gift be given to? Unsure yet. Maybe a friend or someone with 0 soa.
Colors: Yellow, reds, purples, (light)brown
Inspiration: Autumn leaves, Pic
Species: Any.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:48 pm
Code:
Username: xxBlindArtistxx
What are you thankful for? Every small miracle in my life that has given me hope and happiness. My family and friends included.
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? Receive as I have yet to obtain an SOA.

---

If I win I will be: Receiving
Who will the gift be given to? (N/A)
Colors: gold, black, white, rust
Inspiration: this song

Radioactive Dragon

Jeering Smoker

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:09 am
Username: ~Masamune~
What are you thankful for? The fact that I'm getting a week off work soon in order to get better, as I've been very ill lately.
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? XP; Honestly, I like both.

---

Who will the gift be given to? -
Colors: Two different shades of pink, black and blue
Inspiration: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
Species: Leopard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 am
Username: Mtorolite
What are you thankful for? Getting my boyfriend back.
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? I'm selfish. I like to receive more.

---

Who will the gift be given to?
Colors: Pumpkin orange, grey, golden-yellow
Inspiration: the leaves outside
Species: Cheetah?  

Mtorolite

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:59 am
Username: Retro Coffee
What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful for many things in my life right now. I'm thankful I have a loving, supporting husband who understands me and doesn't question my manic tendencies or my OCDs.

I'm thankful for his family. Though mine disowned me, I have one family I can call my own and they love me as if I was born into it. My in-laws and my husband are my pillars in this world. I feel very fortunate to have found a friend in all of them.
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? I prefer giving. It's a nice feeling. I think I give a lot!

---

Who will the gift be given to?
Colors: Pink, white, blue and green, but soft and muted.
Inspiration: Morning Lullaby
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 am
Username: pinchmonster
What are you thankful for? First and foremost, I'm thankful for my family. We've been through a lot together and I love them dearly. I'm thankful for my friends who've been there for me through thick and thin. And last but not least, thankful for my boyfriend. He's my best friend, my world, and I couldn't imagine my life without him in it.
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? GIVING. I so get off on giving.

---

Who will the gift be given to? Will be contested off for the VIKING PRIDE AUREHG. (I didn't ask Feyl, but I'm pretty sure she won't mind. XD)
Colors: Gold, brown, cream, white.
Inspiration: An early fall morning.
Species: Lion, female.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:20 am
Username: Summer Rain 07
What are you thankful for? My family and all my wonderful friends, old and new, who believe in me, and stick by me when I go through hard times. I LOVE YOU EVERYONE!
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? I prefer to give. I haven't had much money in the past to give much, but when I am able to give, it's a wonderful feeling to see the surprise on their faces when they open their gift.

---

Who will the gift be given to? --
Colors: blue, white, black, purple
Inspiration: Extraordinary
Species: Cheetah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:40 am
Username: Cajanic
What are you thankful for? My friends and family. The things I've lost are nothing to the people I still have in my life. I will always be thankful to have them around, particularly my Lithia. <3 I'm also thankful for Gaia, and all the weirdos I've met online! XD
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? Give.

---

Who will the gift be given to? Lithia_Brandon
Colors: Greens (like an emerald green)
Inspiration: something, like, camalot-y. Or Medieval.
Species: Any!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:28 am
Username: Tara de Draiocht
What are you thankful for? I am thankful for my family and for the house/area I live in! I am really blessed!
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? To be honest a little bit of both 3nodding

---

Who will the gift be given to? Ririka
Colors: Rainbow/black.
Inspiration: Firework- Katy Perry
Species: Feline  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 am
Username: Kathryn Dragonna
What are you thankful for? I am thankful for my new job and a supporting family that is helping me out even though I'm a good way away from them.
Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season? I prefer receiving because I can never figure out what to give to people.

---

Who will the gift be given to? n/a
Colors: ruby red, onyx, sapphire blue, Gold
Inspiration: jewelry/gems
Species: lion, male prefered  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:06 am
Username: Quicksilver the Archangel

What are you thankful for?
I'm... well, I'm thinkful for alot of things, but mostly for my friends and family for putting up with my crap, that I live in an age where I'm not expected to be barefoot and pregnant just because I have a uterus, that I have glasses and can see instead of living in a world of constant blurriness. I may complain sometimes, but honestly I have a pretty good life, and I am thankful for that.

Do you prefer to give or receive during the holiday season?
I always prefer to give, just in general, because I like making other people happy. I really like the holiday season because it gives me an excuse to give to other people--so I bury them as much as I can and hopes it gets them through to the next holiday.

---

Who will the gift be given to? Aqua Drageen
Colors: Blue, Brown, White
Inspiration: Turkish March - It's Over (Hatsune Miku)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/lordxwillie#p/u/13/iNFSlrE5b10

The reason being that it's such a happy song that, while detailing kind of the everyday struggles we encounter, it ends with a kind of acceptance and a lesson learned. So, it has a happy ending and lets you laugh at life. And, well, corny as it sounds... the reciever is my BFF and helped me realize how to do these things, so the song has a really special meaning to us.

Species: A lion or lioness.  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces