Submit

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:54 pm
The green stallion lay towards the back of the cave, uncharacteristically sulking. He wasn't sure why this news bothered him so much. Hadn't he stopped caring years ago? Why was this news opening up old wounds? Wounds that he thought had healed so long ago? Then her voice echoed through his thoughts.

"What?" He snapped at her, though with a little less bite then it had before. "I thought I told you to go away?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:58 pm
"You did," she confirmed, approaching him cautiously. "But I couldn't. I'm sorry... I... I didn't realize..." How did one apologize for bringing up old wounds? Especially when one wasn't certain what wounds she had poked at?  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:02 pm
So the mare wasn't completely deaf, just persistent. What did she want now? What more could she possibly need from him? He almost felt like he was being kicked while he was down.

"It doesn't matter. What's done is done. Why are you here?" He asked her gruffly. He seemed to exhausted to even care anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:03 pm
"I want to help," she said softly. "Is there anything I can do for you?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 pm
"You can leave." He told her curtly. Why wouldn't she just go? There was nothing that he needed help with and there was nothing that she could do. He just did not understand this mare or her motives. Really, if he weren't so confused at the moment, he might think she was still trying to steal his Swamp.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:15 pm
She hesitated a moment then gave a small nod. "If you need to talk, or need company, I'll be just outside," she said softly. She really wasn't certain how to help him, but she did know that if she was in his place, she wouldn't want to be alone.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:19 pm
Boi-Tatá slid as far back into the cave as he could and lay down. Let Lian wait if she wanted to, he wasn't going to come back out today. He looked around for Nefarious without much luck. The otter must have gone out for a bit of a swim and would be a little while before he was back. It looked like he'd be on his own for a little while. The stallion closed his eyes and drifted off for a nap. Perhaps just a little rest would help clear the thoughts tumbling about in his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:26 pm
Lian waited outside for hours, well into the night. She would have waited even longer, but, as it turned out, she was not a swamp Soquili. The bugs buzzing around her irritated her, and she found herself jumping at every creak and croak. Within a few hours, she had herself convinced that whatever monster had come for that mare would return again, and she would be next on the menu.

Still, she waited another hour, unable to just abandon the pained stallion. It wasn't until she realized that he must have lived there, alone, for so long that she came to the conclusion that there was nothing she could do for him. With a heavy heart, she took tot he air and headed on her way. She glanced behind her twice, and nearly turned around.

But a mare could only take so many "go away"s before she had to listen and realized she wasn't wanted. She just hoped that he would be alright.

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items