Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
--Ars Falcis-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curelara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:14 pm
The man didn't say a word but offered the bell once more. She couldn't see his face clearly. She kept her eyes on the faceless man and reached for the bell. Once she pulled it away from the mans hands he stepped back and nodded his head. She stood up and held the bell not sure what he ment. She rang it once, twice, three times and he dissapeared. She blinked and shook it off not wanting to ask more questions and just packed the bell away into her bag and ran for the exit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:54 pm
He saw it all in awe to bell's power suddenly his worries went away he thought he was at a different place but it was the lack of air at the moment which it waqs amking him see allucinations it was then one of the orbs touched him and it woke him only to see alanna running. he looked at the orb and the orb dissapeared. He then ran catch up to alanna wondering what made her run. At the moment a tall guy in a cloak with sunglasses sporting black hair was at front of alanna's pathway he with a lift from his hand a force uknown to alanna pushed her to stop on her desperate run towards the exit. he was dead serious and asked with a sharp strong voice "why are you running? why you are afraid? Face your fears. after all arent you the daugther of the Grim reaper?" This would surely cause some confusion as if he knows her somehow yet his face isnt unrecognizable to her. Surely a question will pop out that is if she is not too scared of whatever she saw before she run. (sorry Alanna for the lateness i hope i havent spoiled your adventure XP)  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Curelara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:42 pm
Alanna stopped dead in her tracks staring the man down. "Who are you to ask anothers buisness without stating your own?" she snapped back. She had almost forgotten all about Seisuke but she felt him behind her, and that gave her realief.

[[ Its okay. XD I just got impatient. ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:30 pm
"His name is Zangetsu, Alanna and he is the soul of one of my swords he helps me in battle and is one of my friends. Well i guess theres no use for everyone to be hiding anymore" After that the rest of the orbs dissapeared and three more people appeared out of nowhere "My bussines protect those who need protection but, with a person who is strong of heart and soul that is my companion and my friend. I am Zangetsu do not fear me for im not going to harm you, Yet...." He said that with a cynical almost sarcastic face "He is just joking Alanna" Seisuke said even so Zangetsu's face denoted otherwise as she was close to him and she felt a pressure that was Zangetsu power. "i came here to tell you and teach you something" he was kind of hesitant but alanna was a person of trust  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Curelara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:48 pm
She glared at the soul disliking his attitude. She would have backhanded him but he would just turn transparent. "Watch who you threat. Your not too safe yourself." She turned her back to him now, still keeping a high sense of him as she looked at Seisuke now. "What is it that you have been meaning to tell me?" she asked now. Slightly aggitated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:29 pm
'zangetsu thats not the way you treat a friend' he punched softly at the guys arm zangetsu was moved 'i came here cause i wanted to teach you something you maybe needing in the future cause youre a necromancer this would prove very useful to you and i kind i wanted to teach it to you anyway. this art is strictly forbidden and even i shouldnt know it so use it in a very precarious battle, also as you can see the souls are part of me even so they have different personalities, for i was part of the soul society. you see i am a shinigami it is a long story my friend so i will make it short' he sighed and started explaining ' shinigami means literally God(s) of Death, you can roughly translate it as a Soul reapers we are a group of enforcers and psychopomps that means guide of souls. we are pure-spirit beings; their bodies are composed of reishi i returned to my body thus still allowing me to use my shinigami powers and abilities.

To beings who are not spiritually aware (including most humans), a shinigami is imperceptible. However, if a shinigami were to move or otherwise affect a physical object, it would be noticeable. They are based in their own world, Soul Society, but can travel to the human world and back. Travel to the human world is extremely limited and monitored, and it is a crime to stay in the human world longer than necessary. A shinigami's duties include leading Pluses or souls to Soul Society in a practice called soul burial, and the cleansing of hollows. Later it is revealed to me that the shinigami also govern the flow of spirits between the two worlds so in other words we keep wandering spirits at bay(human and Soul Society). i saw in you that ability as well since you already know some of this stuff as youre the daughter of the grim reaper my former duties resemble yours. if i could shorten it into one phrase you could say im a soul cop so to speak. you see im just trying to help a friend and also making up for all those classes i couldnt give to you my student' he said all this in a calmly and paused manner after he said all of this he waited for her to say something  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Curelara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:44 am
"I know what Shingami's are and the world then inhabit. Most of the rules but not all. I'm familiar with most cultures aspects and ideas with this. " She walked up to him and bowed her head. " I accept. You chose to teach me here because it is forbidden above. Down here it would cause less attention. Am I correct?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:29 pm
Sorry i apologize i shouldve known better also i didnt meant to offend you in any way * he said bowing back to her* Your assumption is only half true i wanted to show you here cause youre more likely to perform perfectly near this place, also i wanted to give you this" * he takes one sword this wasnt resonating like the others it looked like an ordinary katana* "here this will prove useful too since you know about a shinigami (bleach wise ^^ sorry i wanted to make clear that the jobs are different as one friend of mine said that they are both the same only in different cultures i didnt want you to see me as a taking over your chara skills which i really dont want to do cause youre my friend and i like the idea of you being the grim reaper also im making a drawing of your chara.) maybe more than i so you take this zanpakutou and wield whenever you can when you hear the voice of the spirit within you will see its manifestation to be of your liking this will take time so try to pratice with it i already have an idea of what will be its shikai when you hear it call its name and it will realease for you*he puts it on the floor maybe it will be very fast for her to adapt and make it change* Now for your training are you ready? * he adapts posture and puts his hands together to start the hand seals to make the forbidden art* ( i also invented a zanpakuto for you so the shikai is a double Sycthe with powers that will complement yours so i hope you like the design i made you will see it soon ^^ but chara wise you have to make it manifest so you can use it)(alanna it has been a long time a really long time my friend hope you are all alright)  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Curelara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:51 pm
She lifts him back up to his feet. " Okay.. Not here though. This is still a realm of illusions. What you try to do here won't work or will backfire. And, you WILL be sorry for trying something. She walked forward again opening a portal to another area. She waited for him to step through then she would follow. Thier destination was to the seekers realm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:59 am
He looked at her and nodded to her she knowed this place the best so he went into the portal with total trust on her. ( Youre back im happy alanna)  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Curelara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:10 pm
They stepped out of the portal onto solid ground. Dead trees spotted the barren landscape. Here they could practice these special arts. This realm held no laws or boundries.

[[Thanks Seisuke. -hugs- ]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:54 pm
wow this place is incredible perfect alanna stand beside me and then watch carefully one small error could be disastrous to you (-hugs back- i missed you theres not many rpers now in rds. and your a great one, are you better?)  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Curelara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:03 pm
[[ Thanks. XD Yeah, I'm better. ]]

Alanna stood idley by waiting for Seisuke to demonstrate.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:34 pm
Let the lesson begin.... *as he says this he adopts a straight posture and concentrates his inner energy or as the may say chakra or chi or reryouku you takes your pick, his concentration is astounding. suddenly the air feels charged with the energy that Seisuke is emmiting from its own body* Take in count that if you make a single mistake on the next step it can result on failure or a backfire or even a loss of energy so pay the upmost attention. Feel the energy coursing withing you it can ressemble a flame inside you concentrate and make it grow if know how to do this it will come easier to you to bring the neccesary energy to do this without spending stamina or phisical strenght on it then you make the correct hand seals (theyre hand postures that are named with different animals click hand seals to see their names and how they are i will use the names for easy reference when you wanna do it again)* as he said that he again concentrated and started to do the hand seals and saying them out loud* Tora!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hebi!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inu!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ryuu!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*then he puts his hands as if he was praying and said* Kuchiyouse! Edo Tensei! (Summoning: Impure World Resurrection * Name: Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei, 口寄せ・穢土転生, literally "Summoning: Impure World Resurrection" or "Reincarnation of the impure World" English "Forbidden Jutsu: Return of the Dead" * Type: Kinjutsu, S-rank, Supplementary) *Then A hole made of pure raw energy similar to a portal appears from the ground and from then a coffin made of wood with the Symbol 初 - Sho begins to surface porbably alanna would be intrigued if theres any exchange on doing this but he will explain as he finishes the technique* Hitotsu! (first) *he has finished and the coffin is fully out and standing straight he puts he has hands down and says* did you get all that alanna? i will be more than happy to explain to you this technique in order for you to master it .... *he said expecting some kind of question from alanna* (sorry fo my lateness alanna i will be posting soon on your guild as well as maris *hugs* i wish we could chat sometime Xp)  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items