Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Closed Threads
[PRP] You know you love my attitude (Cicely/Tsuna) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:26 pm
Tsuna rolled over so he was no longer looking up at the sky and looked at the slightly insane vixen. 'well who knows maybe there is some hidden reason for the near cracking up' Tsuna thought. "oh well I'll volunteer for the person who conks you over the head." tsuna offered getting back a sadistic smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Cicely snorted. "You don't see it? I have a twin sister. A twin. Meaning identical. If I turn into a Daeva, she would have to as well." Cicely chuckled, picturing it. "You'd have to meet Cecilia to understand why it's just so darn funny. The Daeva world would cry the day she was added among their ranks, it would totally kill their image."  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:57 pm
"Well I suppose going with the logic that your turning into the species that mirrors your personality your sister would probably turn into a phim then." Tsuna stated calmly. "Besides there are plenty of daeva's that... well I guess I would have to meet your sister before I became certain of that." tsuna pondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:07 pm
Cicely snorted. "Well I would keep your wings as out of the way as possible, and watch you feet. Maybe I'd savage you. She's just a clutz. Trust me, all the good luck from her mishaps go to her. If you get in the way when she sets off a chain of events, your hair just might not grow back." The scary part, Cicely wasn't even trying to exagerate.

While she thought about some of the worse situations she had been in due to her sister's innate ability, a thought occured to her. "By the by, my name is Cicely. Who might you be, Mr. Unicorn?"

((XD They went like four pages without knowing the other's name. That's funny! And yes, she may always call him a unicorn.))  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:27 pm
"Oh now you are interested in my name" Tsuna said with a huff. Well he supposed he could give her some slack. He hadn't really asked for her name either, but then again he knew if he asked her name she would ask for his. Tsuna's upper lip curled a bit as he thought of his name. His father had a rather sick sense of humor, but was was the chance she actually knew what Tsuna met. "My name is Tsunayoshi. Most people just call me Tsuna though."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:46 pm
Cicely blinked. "That's an unusualy name. Goodness knows I'm glad me and Celia chose our own names. Parents," she snorted. "If I ever have kits they get short, simple names!"

The thought of her being a mom was enough to make her shudder slightly. How was she supposed to be tough and a smartass when she had kits hanging off her?

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:20 pm
"yes it is a rather unusual name. I think my father was being rather sadistic that day. Yes I agree with you there. My father being a daeva though it was funny when me and my older sister tried to kill each other. One day we wondered off right in front of our nose and he just watched two week old kits bounce off into the wilderness." Tsuna scoffed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:36 pm
Cicely snorted. "My parents left us while we were still in BCR's, so I can't really comment." She looked off at the ocean. In the distance a cloud of black smoke rose, clawing it's way into the sky. "I guess it does suck, knowing your parents don't care," she said, voice a little quiet.  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 pm
"well he did care... but in a weird sadistic daeva kind of way. Well you can think to look at it as if they didnt have a choice to leave you. Maybe a bear killed them or a wild cat." Tsuna suggested. "of course thats not really to happy either". He looked up and sighed at his forest which was still up in flames. Luckily the wind was blowing the smoke away from them so they didnt really have to deal with the smell all that much.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 am
Cicely's eyes were still fixed ahead. Beneath the dark cloud of smoke she could see the gray smudge that was land. From here it was impossible to see how much forest had survived.

"What'll you do now," she asked Tsuna. "Go back and help your woodland subjects rebuild, or shed a tear of flames and move on?" There wasn't any actual sarcasm in her voice, it was an honest question.

Maybe because she realized the question pertained to her as well. What was she going to do now?

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:16 pm
"well the forest was due for a fire soon anyways, the fire isnt going to stop for at least a few days. Maybe three if the humans help and I cant really do anything to rebuild. The forest will rebuild its self in a few years. Hopefully if I'm not settled some where I'll come back. Maybe I'll travel around for a while. Its not like I have a tribe to call home even though I lived on tribe grounds. However that tribe is more for my father than anything. The world is a very large place after all." Tsuna said ignoring the insulting part of her question.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:30 pm
Tsuna's words left Cicely feeling empty for some reason. She wasn't even sure why this was.

The few foxes she had ever come across usually called her heartless. She'd laughed at their words; she may have been without pity, remorse, or tact, but she had a heart.

Cicely had always been able to feel her heart beating in her chest. So why couldn't she now? Where was that sarcastic voice in her head calling her pathetic and waking her up so she could move on and go back to her solitary existance.

"Sight-seeing. Sounds cliche." The bright red female wandered forward until the ocean was bathing her paws, slowing covering them in sand.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:14 pm
Tsuna watched her silently go up to the ocean front and debated about his response to her answer. "yes I guess it is a bit cliche but eh why not its not like I have anything better to do... except for" Tsuna chuckled a bit and shook his head. It just didnt seem right at the current time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 pm
Cicely turned her head to watch Tsuna. A frown creased her brow. She wasn't a particularly patient fox, and didn't like it when people started a sentence without finishing it. "You gonna make me guess," she asked, voice a hint impatient. "I know I'm amazing but I'm no mind-reader, Tsuna."  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Closed Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas