Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|| Channel Kumo Broadcast || :Announcements: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:53 pm
[ General Announcement! ]

Hello~

If you are quoted here, I would appreciate if you filled out the Questionnaire posted in the village. It will help me decide what comes next, and what squads you'll be getting.

Thanks!
~Tao

Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
Wolfe Whitehorn
Shadow Incubus Lord
Diablo en Musica 92
Anbu Black Oni
Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Hello!

The Mission Board and Report threads are both completely finished [minus some possible tweaking]! I would really appreciate if everyone read through them, because they will explain how things will be run from now on! The Mission Board includes the canon history of the village, the Laws of the village [be sure to read], Village Relations and the Bingo Book [marks from this will occasionally go up on the actual Mission Board for Oinin to take], the Squad list, and the actual Mission Board. The Mission Board will be updated with new missions on an almost bi-weekly basis. Be sure to use the code I've provided there when taking a mission.

Also, remember that missions must be physically turned in by your character in order for you to receive an award. There will always be someone in the office to deal out AC and Ryo, but you get nothing if you don't turn it in. I will be watching.

If you still can't find anything to do, talk to the Raikage and he will give you something to do.

Read through the report posted as well. There might be some valuable information there for your characters! Including Squads.

And, finally, if you aren't in a squad yet it's because you haven't answered the questionnaire. You will not be placed in one until you answer it! So please do it. =)

I think that's all for the moment. If not, you'll get another notification.

Thanks!
~Tao

Azeiel The Risen
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
Shadow Incubus Lord
magcookie
Diablo en Musica 92
Anbu Black Oni
Amidst the Darkness
Blissful Daeva
NecroPlant
Rexnov
[quote="I Tortured Sleep I"

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Hey, everyone~

I've noticed a general lack of acknowledgment of everything going on right now. If you're new, we just finished an attack on the village, and are starting recovery, but there's still things happening. Before you post in a thread, please read the previous couple of posts, if they're recent. Older members have no excuse. Skipping posts is not only confusing but insulting. If you're not sure what's going on, please ask. If you'd like a description of what's going on, please ask. I am willing to write a quick narrated post for you.

Also, for new people, if you would like to add me on Skype, or join our Skype Kumo Chat, feel free to add me. My username is jihenberry!

Thanks!
~Tao

Azeiel The Risen
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
Shadow Incubus Lord
magcookie
Diablo en Musica 92
Anbu Black Oni
Amidst the Darkness
Blissful Daeva
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:48 am

Hello!

This is more just for people it applies to, but I'm switching the training groups around, for either story purpose or because we got a couple new members.

Training Group 1
Leader: Kaileer – Bukijutsu/Bloodline
- Axel – Bukijutsu/Bukijutsu
- Yuto – Bloodline/Bloodline
- Karleen - Bukijutsu/Bloodline
- Hakanai/Lilja – Tamer/Ninjutsu

Training Group 2
Leader: Wanryoku – Taijutsu/Bukijutsu
- Hatsu – Taijutsu/Ninjutsu
- Tousokurui – Bloodline/Bukijutsu
- Kumiko - Medical/Tamer
- Hanna – Bloodline/Bloodline

Training Group 3
Leader: Will be lead by Daitomi until Samuru has recovered
- Damien – Medical/Genjutsu
- Miko – Puppeteer/Sensor
- Liori – Bloodline/Ninjutsu

They'll be updated as we get new members, but this is what they are for the moment. I'll fix the squads at a later date, in case you aren't in one for the moment.

Also, again, if you haven't answered the questionnaire, please do so! And if you aren't specific between ANBU and Oinin, I need you to choose one so I can figure out where to put you. According to the rules I've set up, you'll have to choose two paths of the ones listed in the questionnaire once you reach chuunin, so start thinking about what you want to become!

Thanks!
~Tao

Azeiel The Risen
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
Shadow Incubus Lord
magcookie
Diablo en Musica 92
Anbu Black Oni
Amidst the Darkness
Blissful Daeva
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:34 pm

If you are quoted here [except for those of you in the office], you are approached by an ANBU from seemingly nowhere. He hands you a headband and states, "With this headband you are given permission to train and take on minor missions from the Mission Board. Please begin training on your own as soon as you are able."

[Note that 'minor missions' refers to D-rank, as stated in the Rules listed here.]

Also, if you are not in a squad yet, a fourth squad has been made, temporarily, and is as follows:

S q u a d F o u r ||
Leader || Wanryoku [Lanfaer] - Bukijutsu + Taijutsu
→ Kasuga Nara [Azeiel the Risen] - Bloodline + Bloodline
→ Karleen Awarmik [I Tortured Sleep I] - Bukijutsu + Bloodline
→ Kumiko Senju + Rikimaru [Amidst the Darkness] - Medical + Tamer

Kasuga Nara [Azeiel the Risen] will also be part of Training Group Three.

Thanks!
~Tao

Azeiel The Risen
Amidst the Darkness
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Hello!

I apologize for the late report, but it is up now! Not a lot happened in the last two weeks, so there isn't a whole lot to catch up on.

Thanks!
~Tao

Azeiel The Risen
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
Shadow Incubus Lord
magcookie
Diablo en Musica 92
Anbu Black Oni
Amidst the Darkness
Blissful Daeva
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:25 pm

Hey there! I've got several announcements this time.

The squads have once more been updated, due to inactivity. They can be found in the report, located here, and will be updated in other locations either later tonight or tomorrow. Now, while there is no requirement to read the reports, I am not in charge of letting you all know what's happening in the village. That's what these are for. As for the squads, if you are not in a squad it is because you have been inactive for an extended amount of time. Anyone else who becomes inactive and hinders the squad will be bumped out of a squad as well. There are a few exceptions to this, due to extenuating circumstances either in or out of character.

The Holiday event has officially started! The mission thread will be updated soon, but all of the missions available are in the report for the moment. Now, it's not just a 'do it if you feel like it' situation. Rather, there will be a 'spirit meter' located on the mission board that will have a number between 0 and 100. Your goal is to get that meter to 100, and rewards will be given based on how high the meter gets. This meter shows the overall happiness of the village, which requires staying active. I'll explain further below.

For each D-rank event related mission completed, the Spirit Meter increases by one [1] point. For the C-rank mission, two [2] points are awarded per person for completion. The only limit is that no one person may do more than one [1] of the Decorate! missions a day.

Now, the meter can also decline. If a mission is not completed each day by at least one person, the meter falls by two [2] points.

Every twenty-five [25] points unlocks a new tier of rewards, which will not be revealed until the end. I assure you they will be good, however. Other rewards will be mission completion, role play bonuses, and activity bonuses. After each completed mission, you will be given a number by me for your reward, based on mission rank and role play. Activity rewards will be given at the end of the event along with the event reward(s).

Along with this, there's an interaction event going on. Sometime tonight, I will send, via PM, the name of the person who you will be giving a 'Secret Santa' [or White Christmas, if you prefer] gift. Those gifts will be given out by 'Santa' starting on December 25th, meaning you have until the 24th to come up with and procure a gift for that person in character. Keep in mind it's a 'Secret' Santa, so keep it a secret. The gifts will be placed under the Christmas Tree in the Village Plaza. However...

In order for the gifts to be placed under the tree, the tree must be erected and decorated! Meaning it is impossible to receive your gift or the reward for the mission until the tree is up. Everyone can participate, but a minimum of one squad is required for it.

The rest of the event goes on until January 3rd. And the Spirit Meter is very important. It may even determine the future of the village...

On that note, villagers are going to freeze in this bitterly cold weather, and I'm sure all of you would like a nice warm bed as well! I would recommend getting the residential district rebuilt before those without homes start suffering.

I believe that was all for for the moment. Stay tuned for announcements, just in case.

Thanks!
~Tao

Azeiel The Risen
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
Shadow Incubus Lord
magcookie
Diablo en Musica 92
Anbu Black Oni
Amidst the Darkness
Lily Platypus
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I
No One Hollars Aaron
o Takii o
Komorebii
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Quick announcement applying to the Holiday event! Once you begin a mission, quote me in each post so I can keep track of them.

Thanks!
~Tao

Azeiel The Risen
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
Shadow Incubus Lord
magcookie
Diablo en Musica 92
Anbu Black Oni
Amidst the Darkness
Lily Platypus
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I
No One Hollars Aaron
o Takii o
Komorebii
Lunar_Serenade19

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Hello!

I've noticed a general... lack of understanding of how squad missions work. During a squad or multi-person mission you must follow post order. If you are interacting with another person, you must allow them the chance to respond before you may continue with your mission. Therefore, each post during a mission only counts as one post towards that mission. I will be making a couple of edits to the mission boards to make it easier to remember. I will change number of posts in a squad mission to the number of rounds required.

This may seem like a drag, but I guarantee you will be rewarded more for doing this than if you solo all of your missions. After all this is a team-based role play. Teamwork is essential.

Thanks!
~Tao

Valbjorn
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
Shadow Incubus Lord
magcookie
Diablo en Musica 92
Anbu Black Oni
Amidst the Darkness
Lily Platypus
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I
No One Hollars Aaron
o Takii o
Komorebii
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:39 pm

Just a reminder that the Holiday Event ends tomorrow, as in the missions will expire once the report is up! I would recommend getting a couple more missions done tonight so that the meter doesn't drop again.

Also, beginning tomorrow, there will be a quick and dirty activity check to make sure everyone is capable of posting within a week. If you do not post in this activity check, you will not be able to participate in the next arc until you speak to me. In fact, your character may become no longer playable, depending on what happens. But! The next arc will still be a little ways out. Take every opportunity you have to train and do missions until then. You will need your strength.

Tomorrow, those being sent to investigate in Takumi will receive missives from ANBU. How quickly you act on this mission will determine how much time there will be until the next arc. More information will be in your missives.

I hope to see you all continue to be active in the coming weeks and, as always, I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Thanks!
~Tao

Valbjorn
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
Shadow Incubus Lord
magcookie
Diablo en Musica 92
Anbu Black Oni
Amidst the Darkness
Lily Platypus
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I
No One Hollars Aaron
o Takii o
Komorebii
Lunar_Serenade19

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:19 am

The Holiday Event is officially over! Thank you, everyone, for participating. The 2nd Tier of rewards were unlocked, with the Spirit Meter ending at 55. Not bad! The effect of the Meter will be revealed during the next arc. The overall rewards for this arc are as follows:

• 300 AC and Ryo
• PA - Good Cheer :: Thanks to the good spirits around the village, +0.1x AC and Ryo are permanently rewarded from missions. [This does NOT apply to Holiday Event rewards.]
• Permanent +15 Chakra and Stamina

Here is the list of total AC and Ryo for each participant in the event, based on posts on the Mission Board. If you are not in the following list, no missions were recorded on the Mission Board for participation in the event. If there are any issues, please speak to me privately. These numbers include mission rewards, role play bonuses, and event rewards.

Rewards
Axel Storn - 2325 AC/1775 ryo
Hakanai Yuki - 2150AC/1650 ryo
Nathaniel Atlas - 1275 AC/1025 ryo
Rin Yukimori - 1100 AC/900 ryo
Wan Horobosu - 1100 AC/900 ryo
Seiji Hattori - 1100 AC/900 ryo
Liori Mundo - 925 AC/775 ryo
Osamu Aburame - 700 AC/600 ryo
Miko Tengoku - 525 AC/475 ryo

The following people, because no missions were posted on the Mission Board, must choose between these rewards:

• 300 AC and Ryo, +15 Chakra and Stamina
OR
• PA - Small Cheer :: Thanks to the spirits around the village, +0.05x AC and Ryo are permanently rewarded from missions. [This does NOT apply to Holiday Event rewards.]

• Karleen Awarmik
• Hatsu Hattori
• Misato Shizumu
• Samuru Sanmiitai

Please inform me of which option you choose. If your name was not listed at all, you were inactive during the time of the event and receive no rewards. Again, if there is an issue, please speak with me privately.

Later today a squad will be receiving missives via PM about travelling to Takumi to investigate the report of counterfeit money paid by a former member of the village. Unless completed sooner, you will have until January 31st to complete the investigation and report back. Everyone else's tasks will be to train and continue completing missions as normal. A few new missions will be released with the report. Regardless of progress, the arc will begin February 1 unless the mission is complete before then.

Likewise, a week-long activity check will be going up. You will have until 12:00 am PST on January 10 to post. If you do not post, you will not be able to participate in the upcoming arc.

Also, if your name is on the following list then I still do not have a questionnaire from you. Please fill one out. It will help me make personal missions for your characters to further their stories and build some character development. I will require it in order for you to reach the next Title rank.

• Lunar_Serenade19
• Valbjorn
• No One Hollars Aaron
• Lanfaer

Stay tuned for any new information.

Thanks!
~Tao

Valbjorn
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
Shadow Incubus Lord
magcookie
Diablo en Musica 92
Anbu Black Oni
Amidst the Darkness
Lily Platypus
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I
No One Hollars Aaron
o Takii o
Komorebii
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:29 pm
[ Important Announcement! ]

The storm and the bitter chill it brought seemed like it would never end. Snow began to pile higher than what could be traveled through easily, and temperatures were clearly in the negatives, cold enough that exposure for too long would surely result in frostbite. The streets were abandoned of residents, leaving only the few brave--or maybe foolish--shinobi who still traversed the now white town walking through the blizzard. At this point, it was probably best to hole up and wait for the storm to blow over.

[PS: Mission have been officially removed from the board. Any completed after tomorrow will not be counted.]

Valbjorn
Lanfaer
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
magcookie
Anbu Black Oinin
Lily Platypus
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I
o Takii o
Komorebii
Lunar_Serenade19
illusorry
The Shenpai
Licentious Master

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:25 am
[ Important Announcement! ]

The storm continued on, but odd sounds could be heard in the distance, throughout the village, muffled heavily by the snow so that only those with excellent hearing registered it was anything but the wind howling. The sound was high, akin to a mix of some strange creature's cry and nails on a chalkboard. Still, with the bitter cold that could cause frostbite within moments of leaving the safety of home, finding the source of the sound was dangerous at best and deadly at worst. The cold, at this point, had become unnatural, especially for the region in which they lived.

[PS: I accidentally wrote over the announcement a couple weeks ago, so I apologize for confusion. >>' Also, I will be posting in individual areas later today.]

Valbjorn
Lanfaer
Wolfe Whitehorn
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse
magcookie
Anbu Black Oinin
Lily Platypus
NecroPlant
Rexnov
I Tortured Sleep I
o Takii o
Komorebii
Lunar_Serenade19
illusorry
The Shenpai
Licentious Master

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:13 am

Hello, everyone!

I have some quick updates for you all, since it's been a while, some fun things and some not so fun things. But we'll start with the fun stuff!

I'm doing a small Easter event! It doesn't require any posting; you'll simply get the rewards. Some of the rewards may even be handy in the current arc. I made a list of small, egg sized rewards and rolled three numbers for everyone currently active in the village. The possible rewards are as follows:

• 100 Ryo
• 75 AC
• +5 Chakra
• +5 Stamina
• 3 Kunai
• 5 Senbon
• 3 Shuriken
• 2 Explosive Tags
• 1 Strength Fuuin (+1 Rank of Strength for 1 Offensive Technique)
• 1 Defense Fuuin (+1 Rank of Strength for 1 Defensive Technique)
• 1 Speed Fuuin (+1 Rank of Speed for Offensive or Defensive Technique)

Now, the rewards for each character can be found in the spoiler below. A quick reminder, these are all completely random rewards. You're welcome to trade in character, but I don't want to hear any complaints. D< AC, +5 Chakra, and +5 Stamina cannot be traded.

• Osamu - 6 Shuriken, 1 Defense Fuuin
• Nathaniel - 3 Kunai, 5 Senbon, 1 Strength Fuuin
• Hanna - 75 AC, 1 Defense Fuuin, 1 Speed Fuuin
• Hatsu - 100 Ryo, +5 Stamina, 75 AC
• Seiji - 1 Defense Fuuin, 200 Ryo
• Toso - 75 AC, 100 Ryo, 3 Kunai
• Wan - 6 Shuriken, +5 Stamina
• Liori - +5 Chakra, +5 Stamina, 1 Strength Fuuin
• Soraru - 75 AC, +5 Stamina, 2 Explosive Tags
• Toshihiro - 5 Senbon, 3 Kunai, 2 Explosive Tags
• Axel - 3 Shuriken, 100 Ryo, +5 Stamina
• Miko - 3 Shuriken, 100 Ryo, 5 Senbon
• Honsho - +5 Stamina, 200 Ryo
• Hakanai - 1 Strength Fuuin, +5 Stamina, 5 Senbon
• Rin - +5 Stamina, 2 Defense Fuuin
• Inori - 5 Senbon, 3 Shuriken, 3 Kunai
• Kaileer - 5 Senbon, 100 Ryo, 75 AC

Now onto the not so fun stuff.

I apologize for my slow posting these last few weeks. With holidays and wedding planning and job shifting my life has been hectic. Life is finally calming down again. I know other people have probably been the same way. But this arc is dragging out much longer than I anticipated because people are taking so long to post. Now, I'm not saying that you have to post every day; I don't even have time for that. But I will be changing the rules slightly. From now on, you must tell me if you cannot post within 48 hours of the person before you. From there, you will get your third day. If you do not let me know within those 48 hours, I will inform the next person in line that they may post. I'm not doing it to be mean, and I don't want to come across that way, but we need to move this along. This includes myself. If you are in combat and being attacked, it will be an auto-hit.

Now, the way to avoid this would be to post in hiatus and let me know that you are doing so. If you cannot post within three days, please post in hiatus. It takes about a minute to fill out and post. There, you can give us instructions whether you'd like us to wait, skip you, etc. If you post in hiatus, you will not take an auto-hit. I understand perfectly well people get busy, so please follow these simple steps to ensure everyone can still enjoy themselves without wondering where you disappeared to.

Secondly, we've had a few newcomers in the village, and they haven't had much of a clue of what was going on, because, quite frankly, there's too much to read. So! Both new and old, if you don't understand what's going on, please speak to me about it so stories don't get mixed up. I don't want to do any more posting than I have to, given how much is going on right now, so I'd be grateful if people paid attention.

Thirdly, please keep your profile synopsis in the Profile Thread up-to-date! It's very hard for me to keep track of how much AC everyone has because not quite everything is written down. This applies especially to the members who were present before I made the Mission Board; I don't know how much AC you had beforehand. But, for example, because of lack of update, I discovered someone should have been upped to C rank clear back in October. So please, please do your best to keep your profile updated. If the AC needed for that rank is not present on the profile, you will not receive the rank increase.

Next, because of some arguments in the Skype chat lately, I'll be putting up some rules for the chat in my Rules post on the Mission Board. Discussing something is allowed, but the second insults start flying, both parties will be booted for an undefined amount of time--the time will be determined by the severity of the situation.

Likewise, everybody in the chat is sassy and snarky; people like to joke around with everyone. So my number one rule from now on is "Don't get butthurt." There is a difference between insulting someone and joking with them. If you don't like something someone said, either speak calmly with them, or step away from the chat quietly for a while. Everyone is guilty of these things on one occasion or another. Like I've said, we're all here to have fun, so let's have fun.

Finally, if your name is on the following list then I do not have a questionnaire from you. Please fill one out. It will help me make personal missions for your characters to further their stories and build some character development. I will require it in order for you to reach the next Title rank.

• CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
• Azeiel the Risen

Thanks!
~Tao

Valbjorn
Komorebii
XAyame_HatakeX
GalagaHero
Wolfe Whitehorn
NecroPlant
Lanfaer
magcookie
The Shenpai
zZSiNGHAZz
Rexnov
AD Reaper Elyse
Lily Platypus
Lunar_Serenade19
Azeiel the Risen

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games