Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Closed) Shadows over Fieran

Back to Guilds

The human kingdom of Naarvūl has found itself in a seemingly perpetual war with it's inhuman neighbors. 

Tags: Role Playing, Fantasy, Adventure, Conflict, Medieval 

Reply Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs
The Mafia RP ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image
♫ Milano ♫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.......You've been hit by
............You've been struck by

Things were not going that well. They were pinned down in a small room and there was a man brandishing a gun, waiting for them to run out. But things then took a turn for the worst as he heard police sirens sound in the area. "Woah ho, man things could not get any worse. " He said with a silly laugh. "I knew I should have stayed in bed today." He said as he waited and listened to what was going on. But to his fortune, the police stormed the location and targeted the Yakuza as a criminal. The scene seemed to get better as shot rang out. With all likely hood, the police will kill the Yakuza. But after the shots thing went a little more quiet. Only hearing a few words, Milano peeked his head out and saw one police officer down and another taking cover. Shots rang out again as the Yakuza fought back still.

♫~♫

This may be the chance they need to escape. While everyone was distracted, now may be a good time to escape through the chaos. Alexandra has been quite for most of the action and he really hoped she would move on this one, if not Milano would have to make her move. "Alright Alexandra. I am going to need you to move on this one. Take my hand and we run like a bat out of hell. It won't be pretty but its the only thing we can do. " He said smiling down, not sure how this will turn out. But grabbed her hand any way and pulled her up. "On the count of the 3! ..........3!" he shouted as he tugged on her arm and ran out of the room. The first person he came up to was Karga, the Yakuza, the one with a gun. With a quick swing of his bat, he knocked the gun out of Karga's hands. But he had no time to do anything for as he was making his move, the other police officer got out of cover. Milano then swung his bat again and threw the bat straight at the officer's head, knocking him tot he ground. With no more guns in his way, he ran with Alexandra like a bat out of hell.

A smooth criminal......

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Getting himself up

It all happened to fast. As soon as Karga hit the floor, the man from inside the room ran out with the girl. The man tried to move to stop him, but he was too slow; the cloaked man smacked his gun right out of his hand, using a metal bat. Then the man turned the corner, nailing the cop right in the head with the baseball bat. 'S-s**t...' Karga muttered as the man and the girl got away.

Karga pulled himself over to the wall, his hand over his wound. It wasnt bleeding too much, but it was starting to show though his shirt. The man winced, slowly starting to push himself up against the wall, and back onto his feet. Karga looked about, for any other cops or more mobsters; he had to get out of the this place, but he couldnt go out the front door.

Firebat4321

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

SEE ME CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR
IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LONGING FOR ?

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Haine glanced around the place untill she snuck out towards the back, barely catching a glimpse of someone taking the other women away from here. Must be one of them.. She thought with disstaste, making her way inside the building with her loan pocket knife. Haine glanced left to right, making her way slowly around till she heard someone mutter something and instantly headed off in that direction..

Soon she turned and faced the stranger, knife out and held ready, but her foot was the thing most needed to worry about.. The knife was mearly a distraction. And then haine stopped and her eyes widdened slightly. Karga! And she rushed over to him, eyes blazing. Who did this to you? Haine gritted out, jaw clenched in anger. These cops were gonna meet with some attacks later if she didnt have anything to do with it.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Leaving the scene

Karga gave a slight wince once he started hearing footsteps come from behind him, the man turning to face whoever it was. But to his luck, it was Haine, one of his superiors. 'It was the damn mob...' Karga told Haine, slowly walking over to his gun up against the wall, taking it back in his hand. 'I dont know whats going on' he said, looking Haine in the eye. 'But we need to get the hell out of here, and fast' He motioned to the one dead police officer, and the other who was knocked out cold. 'This place it gonna start crawling with pigs, thanks to that damn Italian...'

Firebat4321

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:52 pm
User Image
♫ Milano ♫

There was no time to spare. The police were on their way and there was still Yakuza in the building behind him. There was only one option, and that was to run like hell. Trying to stay out of the visibility of the officers and using the cover of the smoke to make an escape, he ran close to the building and took the nearest alley way exit he could take. All the while he clung to Alexandra's hand, holding tight and trying not to let go. If he was going to save one person it would be the person who knows the location of Aimee....maybe. "cough cough, stupid smoke, why you gotta be so smoky." He said and coughed as the same time. Running through the alley way and the smoke, they made it to the other side where he ducked into another building, hoping non would see him and Alexandra.

♫~♫

While in the building, Milano took the time to take in a breath or two before speaking. "Wow Alexandra, that was all made of suck wouldn't you say? I probably messed thing up, but heck, thats what I do. I am sorry for all the commotion, but did you catch anyone saying anything about Aimee?" he asked. He was generally happy at the moment, smiling and what not. Generally he would not be too readily availible to save a life, but her life affected his own. If Milano let Alexandra to be kid napped, or to die, then the boss would be pissed off for Milano letting the only clue to Aimee's location go. Then it would not look good for him. Milano had to take care of #1 after all.

A smooth criminal......

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:12 pm
Alexandria Rose Collins

User ImageUser Image

Alex jerked her arm out of Milano's hand and turned back to face the building.

"They have Aimee somewhere, and they probably took her out of there when you blew the building apart," she growled. "Now she's really missing. If you hadn't been an idiot, then I probably would have gotten her out somehow." Alex turned cold eyes on Milano. "So now what are you going to tell the boss? That you truly lost his granddaughter? Or are we going to stay low and search for her?" Alex smirked and snicked open a knife that had been hidden in a very good place, in a small place in her belt. "I vote for the second one, as the Yakuza need to be a taught a lesson for taking the boss's granddaughter, and my friend."

With that, Alex started to walk away from the burning building, towards a hotel that she knew of about two streets down. From there, she would stage her own search and destroy mission, regardless of whether Milano joined or not.  

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:22 pm
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。
The enforcer Shall Always Find You.

Nia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After Nia gets the word that her men have successfully kidnapped the dons daughter she slowly walks across the district towards where they 'stashed' her. As she strolls down the street where the Don's daughter was being kept and notices that her men are not patrolling where they should. I wonder where those idiots are they should be guarding here. As she walks down the street she sees the badly burnt car and the gathering police. "Awww looks like i missed something good. I just hope the building didn't blow up." She walks past the police and looks at the building. "That's good it is still intact." She walks through the door examining a dragonfruit.

So Don't make The Boss Mad.
だからボスマッドをしないでください。

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image
♫ Milano ♫

Milano only smiled and rubbed the back of his head, allowing his fingers to run through his hair. He let out a little laugh as the girl went on and on about how he messed things up. "Well shucks Alex, I missed you too. And don't even mention thanking me for saving you. It was the least I could do to save a beloved member of my social group. It really was an honor, honestly." He laughed. He was obviously being sarcastic with all his remarks since he had went through the trouble of getting her a** out of the clutches of the Yakuza. But it was the reaction anyone would have guessed would come out from the body gaurd of some one who was still missing. Oh well.

♫~♫

Milano watched Alex walk off down the street and he had no other option but to follow her. "Well to be honest, I didnt see any in that building besides you and some yakuza thugs. Not eve a trace of our poor sweet angel. But I will go with you, since you seem you know what your doing and stuff." Milano followed after Alex, keeping pace as he kept his hands in his coat pockets. There was a bit more extra hustle about the city, especially since he had set a car ablaze.

A smooth criminal......

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

She cursed softly and shook her head, thinking this was way over their heads, but whats done is done no need to whine over it. Got it, seems they took the other.. But the girl we really need is safely tucked away. And she smiled small, but soon was back to a frosty look, haine never kept a smile on for too long. Emotion's were a waste when inside the yakuza.

Haine glanced at the women who came in and nodded to her, nia was a good person to have handy. Nia, time to go now.. So I guess we move her to a... Less obvious place? And winked lightly, moving and throwing one of karga's arms around her shoulder, clearly helping him to go. Now down to the sewers guys.. And girl. And she chuckled lightly, semi dragging the man with her to the half hidden grate.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Leaving the scene

Karga gave a small nod as Haine said that the encounter wasnt a total loss. 'At least that's good' he said, turning to Nia as she walked in as backup. The man gave a small jump though Haine took his arm and put it on her shoulder, helping him move. 'Thank you' he thanked his superior, moving along with her. 'I gota get back home as soon as I can...' he mentioned softly, remembering he left Yuki all alone at home.

Firebat4321

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 pm
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。

Nia

Nia gets quite the surprise when she sees Haine and Karga still inside. "Oh my. It looks like there was some commotion." She points at the blood covered shoulder of Karga. "Ah the sewers! Thats brings back my more sane times" She notices the dead and knocked out cops near them. "You guys can go ahead i should be right behind." She gives a evil looking smile as she starts to take the downed cops guns.

だからボスマッドをしないでください。

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Haine watched as nia had moved toward the cops and nodded, her ice cold eyes showing nothing. And soon she stopped at the grate and removed karga's arm, carefull not to hurt him too much or at all. Next she swiftly pulled the lid off, moving to the side and moved out of the way for him to enter, but stopped when she heard he had to go home. Oh, someone there? Maybe we can sneak you out the back door, easier on your arm. And she moved to the very back of the room, opening the door that was there and waited.

As soon as he was gone, haine took one more glance at nia. Make sure you come to the secret spot in the sewer, and make sure no one follows you. And then she was gone, hopping down the hole and landing on the soles of her feet. It ached some, but she could handle pain, it was one thing she got to know. And then haine started making her way back to amiee, clearly wondering if the rats had gotten to the poor girl.

User Image

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageAimee

Vivere, Ride, Amore!_____Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile,_____Through thick and thin,__
Famiglia sarà stick insieme._____Family will stick together.

Aimee stood in the center of the room where she had been placed. She didn't dare move and bump into any of the creatures that she could hear around her. She just tried to keep calm, hoping that would keep the rats away from her for a little longer.
"What the hell do they want with me? Grandpa won't give them anything, he loves me but I know about his work and how it works. I am sure no one will give up anything for my return. So unless someone finds me that woman might just kill me."
Aimee shuffled her feet about a little, not able to stand still completely as she waited, hoping she could get out of the room soon. Even if it was just to be locked up again in a different room.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuki Reika Uizka

Yuki passed around the home, her eyes searching every where. Her body shaking with fear and worry over her brother. He had been gone for a long time and she was worried. She didn't want anything to happen to him she had a bad feeling that something had happened to him.
"Brother please be alright! Don't be hurt! If you are please don't be hurt too badly..."
Tears were streaming down her cheeks, images of anything and everything that could have happened to her brother playing over and over in her head. She saw him getting shot, stabbed, and even killed. And all of that made her cry more.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:52 pm
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。

Nia

"See Ya" Nia waves bye to Karga. "Don't worry i should be down there quite soon," She then takes the cops badges, guns, and the dead ones hat. "And I shouldn't be followed." She puts the hat on her head "I sure hope it still is here" She walks over to a large chest and starts to fiddle with the lock.

だからボスマッドをしないでください。

Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas