Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] An Accidental Reunion (Calixte, Kenton, & Trovin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:05 pm
~Bella smiles~ " I hope that you are sucessful in bringing them back!" ~She smiles at Kenton~ " safe jourary and I hope to hear good news back soon. Or at least as soon as Trovin gets back."

~Trovin looks at his mother then his father and Cali~ " Ok, I think of ready too go. Bye mom and I hope to see you soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:01 pm
Calixte smiled back at Bella. "Thank you for your blessing," she said, and looked at the boys again. They had both said their good-byes, and were looking ready to go.

With a nod in the direction of the distant mountains and lowering sun, she took a step in the direction they were headed. "Shall we?" she asked, her glowing eyes glittering happily. They were about to set off on the journey of a lifetime, and better yet - it was all to find and unite the people of this strange and beautiful land. Cali could think of nothing better.

[OoC] Okay guys, I think we're pretty close to being done. Neko, do you think you can do the closing post? <3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Kenton nodded and began to walk in the direction of the mountains. they seemed so small off in the distance. his heart filled with excitement at the prospect of a new adventure. and with the feeling of purpose. he was bringing together his people. a daunting task, but he knew that with Cali's help he could do it. anything was possible. he felt invincible and ready to take on the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 am
Trovin looks at his mother then joins Cali and his father as they head for the mountains. He didn't know what they would find, but he was a little releaved to be leaving.~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas