Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)
[WORKSHOP] Heathenry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

razielarcha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:13 pm
Sanguina Cruenta

It concerns me that this was even mentioned, really. Surely no one joins a workshop in order to bash the gods involved.

You may or not be amazed with some of the things I've dealt with from other heathens. As I told too2sweet in the PM, I've run into a lot of people who don't take Freyja seriously. With some of them, a Y chromosome is required for seriousness. There were also those who put her characteristics of promiscuity onto me and thought me being her follower was an open call to try and set up one-night stands.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:18 pm
razielarcha
You may or not be amazed with some of the things I've dealt with from other heathens. As I told too2sweet in the PM, I've run into a lot of people who don't take Freyja seriously. With some of them, a Y chromosome is required for seriousness. There were also those who put her characteristics of promiscuity onto me and thought me being her follower was an open call to try and set up one-night stands.

There are a lot of assholes in this religion. Just remind them where Oðinn learned Seiðr and they usually shut up. Also remind them that it's woman's work.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

*~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out