Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Anime Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm
his face still red, he looked back "ok... when did you get up?" he wiped his forehead and took notice to the dress "that looks nice, whats the occasion?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm
She blushes pink, "Well, I got up a few minutes before you." She twirls around, "I don't really know why I dressed like this. But I just wanted to." She laughs.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm
"it suits you" nero sits up and looks at his arm "meh... it will do for now... so, what do you have planned?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm
Ayumi shrugs. "I should go get something for you to eat, or are you going to be fine?" She asks Nero with sweetness in her voice.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm
he felt his stomach growl but he ignored it "i think i can wait..." he stands up  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm
"How about you just have a cookie and apple juice? Just in case," She smiled and ran downstairs and came back with one cookie and apple juice in her hands smiling.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm
"umm.... ok, thanks... whats with the big cookie?" he takes the cookie and applejuice and starts off on the cookie (ewww im eating cookie lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm
Ayumi laughs, "I don't know I just found it on the table" She was laughing. ( Cookie: OH NOES! LOL J00h are eating Cookie xd : )  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm
"well... thanks" he finishes the cookie (spirit: noo!!! ill save you!... in about 8 hours... gross...) and starts on the apple juice  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:30 pm
Ayumi starts smiling, then here's someone coming into her room. "Quick! Into the closet! Finish the apple juice too," She sits on her bed to pretend nothing is happening. ( Cookie: X_X, Omg? xd )  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm
nero downs the juice and jumps into the closet silently and without a word (spirit: oh, gross... you've got company on your six! apple juice incoming!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:44 pm
Ayumi seen one wrecked up shoe, 'Oh great...' She thought. Then her 16 year old brother came him, "Sup Lil Sis?!" He yelled out and noogs her messing up her hair, "Can you please Stop it?!" Ayumi yells out. "Yo! How's my Lil sis?" He laughs, "I was doing fine till you came in." She didn't look happy now. ( Cookie: AH! DX )  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm
nero peered from the closet and saw that he left a shoe. he cursed at himself in his mind, and waited till they looked away, then used the extended grip feature on his arm to quickly pull it back into the shadows where neither of them took notice  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 pm
Ayumi's brother then took her favorite stuffed animal, "Give me that back you Idiot!" She screamed at him, and accidentally punched him in the stomach, She gasped. "I didn't mean to..." He got up and was groaning in pain, he waked out. She felt ashamed.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 pm
nero waited till he was out of earshot then said "if anything, hes probably gonna tell your dad... ill be in here"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff