Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:52 pm
He growled but his ears perked up as if he heard something he huffed and allowed them to pass...

Chi's anger was getting the best of her again, she looked like a mix between her fairy form and her human form now, her hair had tunred black and her eyes a errie white, she sat on the bed taking slow deep breaths watching the door with such an intencity that if she staired any harder it might burst into flames  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:55 pm
Black electricity circled kabal he was becoming more anxious and depressed when he thought about it.He walked in a saw chi "Chi...Will you let us explain..." he said as Salem walked in as well.

Salem sighed they seemed different but he looked the same as when he was with Alice.They were separate people by then.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm
she tensed at the sight of him, she couldent help but to have some longing for him "talk and make it quick before i let my anger get the best of me again" she growled, her knuckles were white from how hard she was clenching her hands trying to restrain herself from choking him where he stood.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:07 pm
Liz pinched the bridge of her nose. "Cousins...old friends....can't my past just stay in the past? Why is everyone showing up now?"  

Katie Wildheart

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Dante was approaching the place he received a tip off. A possible follower of John Santan. Well, possible or not, it needed to be investigated.

He approached the building and noticed quite a disturbance. Dante's hairs stood up all over his body. Electricity? He went around the back and noticed charred wood all over the floor and a tiny bunch of people, one demonic fairy type thing, a man who looked to be a Werebear, a girl, and a heavily armored man with black electricity flowing from his body.

Dante was about to intervene but he noticed something. That armor. His aura. He recognized him from somewhere, but as of where he was unsure. It looked as if the group was about to fight each other, and Dante drew his sword. "What's going on here?"

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:09 pm
He nodded and at her and smiled "okay what happened was that before he cheated we separated ourselves i went to hell i lost my mind down there when i heard what he did and that you hated i gained my old self but my dragon form became corrupted and could kill me if i get depressed..I was also punished because in my rage i killed many...Salem did it himself i have been gone forever...Chi i still love you..I never cheated on you and i never would i know you got ride of the ring but when i said i wanted to be with you i meant it.." he said

Salem nodded and looked at her "It is true..." he said and nodded staring "You leave or die..." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:13 pm
Katie Wildheart
Liz pinched the bridge of her nose. "Cousins...old friends....can't my past just stay in the past? Why is everyone showing up now?"

Hunter looks at her, "becuse jhon santan lives, my job is to protect you it all ways has been"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:15 pm
"who said i got rid of it?" she snortd and pointed to rex it was hanging on the loop where a leash would be attached " He wouldent let me every time i tried he would rip a hole in my wing and thats a pain to regrow so i let him keep it on him since he liked it so much" she rolled her eyes, "i dont see y he wouldent let me destroy it... probably because my last bit of humanity is sealed in it"  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:17 pm
Chi. The name Chi. That also sounded familiar to him and it connected with the heavily armored man in front of him. Where the hell was he from. Dante stood with his sword drawn in the background, waiting for someone to notice him. He wasn't sure which was the suspected follower, so he didn't want to rush in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:19 pm
He sighed "I guess.." he said and sighed "Chi please tell me you don't still hate me.." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm
"why should i not you havent given me a reason to love you anymore... we have a guest..." she looked at dante, she had the urge to kill him but kept herself back doing the wrong thing around kabal would most certianly not be the wisest choice  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:27 pm
He shook his head "Beacuse when the demon form my level of hell wanted to go after you i killed them..Beacuse no matter what i did i never forgot..Beacuse i..." he said and closed his eyes "Beacuse never mind i intended to spend what life i had with you..." he said and sighed the electricity intensifying making his arm his head he looked to him "No idea who he is but hes a demon...' he said and shook his head trying to hold back any emotion that might make her hate him like his own tears.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:27 pm
Liz bursted out laughing. As she did so, she clutched her hands to her stomach. "Seriously," she said between laughs, "That's what this is all about? Some trick to make me go crazy?" She laughed some more, "Come on, can't you do better than that?"

John slammed his fist down on the table, "Tell me when she works." The woman, with a frightened look, slid back in her chair. "S-she works here every day. Different hours."
He glared at her, "What about tomorrow?"

"I don't think I can-"

John hissed and slammed his fist on the table again, this time showing her his fangs.

The woman let out a little scream. "Twelve to seven. She works twelve to seven tomorrow."

John stood up and walked out the door of the restaraunt as Nikki turned to the woman. "You will tell no one about us. If you do," she reavealed her fangs, "You answer to me." Then she too walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:31 pm
she took a deep breath " i need to think alone" she said "ill be back" she got up and walked off dissappearing without a trace. She appeared near where katie worked, she knew there ussed to be a nice shop around here somewhere that she could get some nice fitting cloths, she also needed a job in which to aquir money, she sighed "no one needs a killer for hire anyway these days" she growled loudly  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm
"What was that all about?" He asked the electrified man. Dante spoke to him like an old friend which was odd, he felt like he had never seen him before but knew he had.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff