Harvest Moon talk! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rkfangirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:54 pm
Thesenis
In AWL can you use the Seed Maker to make hybrids, or are you forced to use Tartan?

I'd be gay for Karen. She's easy to marry, too..

Why do all the characters only like you because of your stuff?
see it gives girls a bad name haha
and Karen's a little TOO easy

in the N64 one, if you talk to Karen in the first spring or summer or something with your dog...after like 20 times of talking to her she will have a blue heart....if you repeat she'll eventually have a pink heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:19 am
I have A Wonderful life (I bought it twice the disc dissapeared) And I've married all of the girls

I had save the hometown (I think thats what its called) And sold it

And I have Another wonderful life and haven't gotten far can't decide who to marry Rock or Marlin stare  

Cristaly

5,700 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

poocaninesun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:34 pm
Lil_Doggie
I have A Wonderful life (I bought it twice the disc dissapeared) And I've married all of the girls

I had save the hometown (I think thats what its called) And sold it

And I have Another wonderful life and haven't gotten far can't decide who to marry Rock or Marlin stare
I'm marrying Marlin. You can also marry Gustafa... but I'm not. Rock's younger, but I think Marlin's more useful. I dunno. I gotta finish the first year.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:50 pm
am I the only Gustafa fangirl? gonk  

rkfangirl

Mystery Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:20 pm
Eh heh...I don't have another wonderful life so I couldn't marry him sweatdrop but I don't think I would...to laid back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:55 pm
gonk not as lazy as rock!  

rkfangirl

poocaninesun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:20 pm
rkfangirl

No. My cousin's marrying him, and my friend married him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:25 pm
poocaninesun
rkfangirl

they have good taste blaugh  

rkfangirl

poocaninesun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:38 pm
rkfangirl
poocaninesun
rkfangirl

they have good taste blaugh

*lol* I think he's a hippie. He's kinda cool though. But I'm letting Nami have him... Anyway, Marlin supposedly "cleans" after the animals. My son is so cute!!! 4laugh But his blue eyes scare me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:30 am
In FoMT, I'm working on marrying Karen. I also have played AWL and Another Wonderful life. I'm marrying either Nami or Celia for my first file, and married that idiot Rock in the other one.*stranggling rock* At least my son is adorible....  

Mariku -- Kitten

Twisted Rainbow Insanity

Chatty Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:01 am
Stained Sunday
I like the one for N64...purely for the Tomato festival. But my favorite is More Friends of Mineral Town for GBA. It's so great. 4laugh I married Kai the first time.

I don't really like Save the Homeland for PS2...there's like nothing to do. You can't get married, you can't keep playing for years and years, all you can do is well, save the homeland. It's extremely boring.

And A Wonderful Life is okay...I wish they had more bachelorettes to choose from. And the noise it makes when you talk to people is irritating.

I really can't wait for Musical Melody. 4laugh
for the gba one im trying to marry cliff but he rejected me so i have to find out what it did wrong confused o and ya save the homeland sucks that was my first harvest moon game. but you actually can get married but i think the next time you play after one year you have to get remarried and go through all of that trouble again. and the choices you have to get married to are really ugly and out of style. they are, the two young girls at the villa and katie from the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:26 am
Inu2Yasha
Stained Sunday
I like the one for N64...purely for the Tomato festival. But my favorite is More Friends of Mineral Town for GBA. It's so great. 4laugh I married Kai the first time.

I don't really like Save the Homeland for PS2...there's like nothing to do. You can't get married, you can't keep playing for years and years, all you can do is well, save the homeland. It's extremely boring.

And A Wonderful Life is okay...I wish they had more bachelorettes to choose from. And the noise it makes when you talk to people is irritating.

I really can't wait for Musical Melody. 4laugh
for the gba one im trying to marry cliff but he rejected me so i have to find out what it did wrong confused o and ya save the homeland sucks that was my first harvest moon game. but you actually can get married but i think the next time you play after one year you have to get remarried and go through all of that trouble again. and the choices you have to get married to are really ugly and out of style. they are, the two young girls at the villa and katie from the bar.
Okay, I'm not even gonna bother with Save the Homeland. It sounds horrible.  

Mariku -- Kitten

poocaninesun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:24 pm
Natsura-chan
In FoMT, I'm working on marrying Karen. I also have played AWL and Another Wonderful life. I'm marrying either Nami or Celia for my first file, and married that idiot Rock in the other one.*stranggling rock* At least my son is adorible....

BTW, how do you propose to Rock? My sis is tryin' to marry him, but he always says, "what's that? It makes me want to fly like a bird" or something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:05 pm
poocaninesun
Natsura-chan

BTW, how do you propose to Rock? My sis is tryin' to marry him, but he always says, "what's that? It makes me want to fly like a bird" or something like that.
I just got him up to four hearts and proposed in the fall....that worked for me*shrugs*  

Mariku -- Kitten

keira-senpai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:43 pm
Okay let's see...since most of the girls have been the same for the games, generally I go for Elli or Popuri, though in 64 and FoMT I went for Karen as my second one, and then the goddess just for the heck of it. In MFoMT I was married to Cliff and Gray, in AWL I was married to Nami and Celia, and in the Special Edition I married Lumina, Nami, and Celia, while in the girl's version I married Rock since Gustafa really seemed to like Nami and she needed someone, and Marlin kinda creeped me out.

In Korobukkuru Station I married Reona and Kirara, because I liked them the best. heart *I love Lumina's character all the way around, and the Princess was very beautiful too.

I refuse to even COMMENT on the bachelor choices for HM biggrin S For Girls...they made me want to cry, thus, no more picking up the game... domokun

In Shiawase no Uta I'm trying to decide who I really want, because they're all so great! sweatdrop I've got it down to:
Girl's life:
Leif
Hayato
Kurt
Karl
Boy's Life:
Dia
Sara
Eve
Nina *though its most likely a no for either her or Lyla because Lyla's her mom*

I really enjoy SnU and DS so far, though I always hate playing them and then having to wait forever for their American counterparts.. crying  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff