Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Kyohaku's Quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:57 am
"Hehe, yeah. A shinigami coming here is a big deal alone. but a hollowification. . .well thats new." He stoped looking at the scorpions. "Yeah, but if you ever get lost your going to be a long time before you find someone."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 am
"I noticed, it took me forever to find you guys. I'm still getting used to this." Leah pointed to the mask. "It's kinda annoying sometimes."  

rosie1995
Crew

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:48 am
Kyo sat up. "Hi Leah." she said. She pointed to Kai. "He's my fraccion, Kai." she said.
"And its okay if you get lost. I think we all pretty much got lost when we first arrived."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:55 am
"Oh cool, you're finally awake. I'm sure I'll eventually get used to all of this. Altough the hole in my chest and the mask are going to be the hardest to get used to." Leah poked her mask then looked back over to Kyo.  

rosie1995
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 pm
"Well i got lost in the underground chambers at once...took me two weeks to find my way out. . .good time. . .good times" He said. "Hmm yeah my hollow maks was the most peculiar to get used to once i was a vasto Lorde."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:03 pm
"Two weeks? I hope I don't do that." Leah sat down where she was and put her head in her hands, "I still can't believe everything that has happened to me."  

rosie1995
Crew

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:04 pm
"You guys gotta get over to Michio's quick! He passed out on the floor and is bleeding heavily!" said the little black and white kitten. "Meow!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 pm
"Mine didnt really bother me. Considering it was on my head." Kyo said pointing to her hollow mask remnant.
She looked at the kitten. "How did that happen?" she asked.  

hantavirologist

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 pm
"Michio?" Leah got up and ran to the door. "I'm sure I can get there without getting lost." With that Leah dissapeared and ran twords Michio's room.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 pm
"It was the stress from Leahs arrancar transformation. But that doesn't matter right now. His zanpakutou or his inner hollow could sense the weakness and decide to possess his body!"  

NinjaSamurai360

gozavill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:53 pm
"I guess I'll stay here like last time." Kai says as he closes his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Kyo winced putting a hand on her zanpaktou, still sitting on her bed. She picked up Kesshousasori and looked at it frowning. She sighed. "I hope Lolek can take care of it." she said. She coughed a little, feeling a little lightheaded.  

hantavirologist

gozavill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:55 pm
Kai sits up to where he was leaning on the arm of the couch. Then he asks "I take you aren't going lady Kyo?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:01 pm
Kyo shook her head. "Holding up that kido barrier took much if not all of my energy. I dont have the strenght to fight a hollow." she said sighing and setting down her zanpaktou.  

hantavirologist

gozavill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:14 pm
He sits up and looks at Kyo. Then asks "is there I can get you?"  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items