Are L's eyes awesome?
  Oh, yeaaaahhhh...
  No, they're stupid and creepy
  I...don't care
View Results

Ghourry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:15 am
Nyahaha~! Thats a crack up. Especially Whammy Houses secret L cloning program.
I wonder when the new models will be out/ What letter are they up to now? O and P?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:34 pm
Wuu
Nyahaha~! Thats a crack up. Especially Whammy Houses secret L cloning program.
I wonder when the new models will be out/ What letter are they up to now? O and P?

Hopefully all of the letters were get involved in this...

Inane Whimsies
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:21 am
I like L's eyes. 3nodding They're different from other manga characters...

Ah, it's true that we don't see his pupils, but Asian people do have dark eyes... domokun

And didn't Matsuda say he saw L sleep with his eyes open? @.@;;;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:26 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
I like L's eyes. 3nodding They're different from other manga characters...

Ah, it's true that we don't see his pupils, but Asian people do have dark eyes... domokun

And didn't Matsuda say he saw L sleep with his eyes open? @.@;;;

I'm actually more surprised that he saw him sleeping, period.

His eyes are obviously not human, however. I usually think of manga by thinking that the norm in there is those big eyes and so forth...and they translate to our normal...I don't know what I'm talking about...>___>

Flinks

RionaDaidouji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:56 pm
Found Naota's post about L's eyes. It includes SPOILERS, though, so HIGHLIGHT TO READ:

You know what...I found out something interesting today. I think L has Hyperthyroidism (under active thyroid)

He shows all the symptoms of strand of this...something called "graves disease" <- ironic, huh ^_^;; Google graves disease it in images and you'll be suprised.

The symptoms are: increased appitite (well we all know that), protruding eyes, physical and mental hyperactiveity, weight loss, muscle wasting, rapid heart rate (well he died of a heart attack >_>), heat intollerance.

Well maybe not all of these things...but SOME and just look at the eyes of the people who have this disease....very L-esqe....anyways, I found that out today ^_^;;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:50 pm
RionaDaidouji
Found Naota's post about L's eyes. It includes SPOILERS, though, so HIGHLIGHT TO READ:

You know what...I found out something interesting today. I think L has Hyperthyroidism (under active thyroid)

He shows all the symptoms of strand of this...something called "graves disease" <- ironic, huh ^_^;; Google graves disease it in images and you'll be suprised.

The symptoms are: increased appitite (well we all know that), protruding eyes, physical and mental hyperactiveity, weight loss, muscle wasting, rapid heart rate (well he died of a heart attack >_>), heat intollerance.

Well maybe not all of these things...but SOME and just look at the eyes of the people who have this disease....very L-esqe....anyways, I found that out today ^_^;;

You're the best! -hugs Rio-chan lots and lots- Hehe. I was too lazy to look for it... so glad you found it though.

Inane Whimsies
Crew

Hagane no Renkinjutsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:58 am
i suppose so...but somehow it is....mangalike. L is awesome!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:01 pm
Inane Whimsies
You're the best! -hugs Rio-chan lots and lots- Hehe. I was too lazy to look for it... so glad you found it though.

*huggles back*  

RionaDaidouji
Vice Captain

Hiitachin Kaoru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:14 pm
Its definitly just from lack of sleep, and he says himself its because he's depressed because he can not catch Kira after Raito and Misa are released. L never actually sleeps he just eats more sugary stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:16 pm
kithlyn
Its definitly just from lack of sleep, and he says himself its because he's depressed because he can not catch Kira after Raito and Misa are released. L never actually sleeps he just eats more sugary stuff.

It's a wonder he never started twitching like Tweek from South Park.

Inane Whimsies
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:02 pm
Inane Whimsies
RionaDaidouji

wow... O.o;;

Um... how freaky are the disease pictures? sweatdrop I don't want to be freaked out by people's eyes... @.@;;

Ah yes... L and his sweet tooth... ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:48 pm
domokun sweet stuff!!! domokun  

Hiitachin Kaoru

Mana The Cat Demon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:47 pm
My theory behind L's eyes: It's from lack of sleep due to the vfact that he's on a constant sugar rush! Think about it...as many sweets as L eats, it's a good possiblity he's been on a sugar rush since early childhood. At this point, if he ever went into a sugar crash, he'd probably go into a coma...thus, he eats more sugar, and thus he never sleeps.

I'm surprised he hasn't gone diabetic... sweatdrop

I'm sure this theory has been brought up in some form before, but yeeah...there're my thoughts on the matter. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:23 am
L belivies that constantly sitting in the foetal position improves his logic...he doesn't ned a reason to have bags under his eyes.  

lilac_luck

Teh_Sheba

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:28 pm
RionaDaidouji

Yeah, It very well could be that.

But I think at least part of it is to set L off from the other characters, to stress the fact that he is just not like the others in the series and make him more unique, you know?

that's my little Artist's standpoint on it!^^
ninja heart

Death Note Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas