Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
Five Years. TIME SKIP. Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:16 pm
Kira puts another beer on the table for Jonathan. She remembered that day, when the dog was murdered...though it was always sad when something dies, she still thought that little girl was very hardcore...

Erica smiled at Kanda. It was so nice for him to be looking out for her like that. Erica got up and sat back down at the farthest stool. In front of her was Lex. She introduced herself. "I'm Erica."

Lex said nothing. He stared out the window with a blank expression on his face.

"Not much of a talker, eh?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:20 pm
"he is a reincarnation and erica never had a problem with me being a dog......."

johnny heard kirara talk about him being a reincarnation
"oh not the story agian i..i hate hearing that story"
has flash back
"that girl........that little little girl"
falls over

"uh ok nap time lets go to bed dont worry i wont tell the story again just....just forget about the little girl"
rubs johnny's head

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:36 pm
Suddenly from outside the pub you could hear screaming " What hell are you doing!" a boy who looks similar to another stranger that once stayed hear screamed." Let me down you b*****d!" he continued to scream, as Waffle the dragon which protects the pub lifted him up from his jacket.

Another boy was also outside ,but he wasn't screaming instead he was looking up at his 'friend' being tossed around by a dragon." I told you to take a shower at the hotel." he said, yawning and keeping his straight expression." You smell like meat.It's probably attracted to that dumbass." he added.

Patrick glared down at his so called friend and just waved his hands " just get me the ******** down!!" he screamed, and suddenly the dragon dropped him.Looking up at Daniel he had glistening eyes " How did you...do that" he asked, making his way to his feet.

Daniel shrugged " I didn't do anything." he said, and both turned their direction to Dakota who seem to be petting the dragon with a small smile.The dragon responded with a nudged.

Kanda could already see he might not like this woman even if she was friends with Erica he turned over to Kira." Can I have a drink?" he asked, and turned his head back to Erica and back to everybody else.But when he heard screaming he jumped again " s**t!" he added, and suddenly a explosion of smoke surrounded the area.When it vanished a Persian full grown cat sat in Kanda's clothing." I need to get used to this place quickly." he said, and turned up to Erica.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:43 pm
Erica couldn't help herself but laugh. "I'm sorry," she apologized, with a smile "you will get used to it." she looked over to the door, were all the commotion was coming from. "I hope..." she added quietly.  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:43 pm
johnny stood up sincing the girl
"the....little girl she is hear"
shudders
"uh truice we must have a truce"
goes outside with kirara following behind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:57 pm
Patrick turned to the people walking out jumping to his feet both Daniel and himself ran in front of Dakota.Who was taking her time with petting the dragon.Patrick glared at what smelled like a dog but looked like a human " What do you want." he ordered.

Daniel rolled his eyes " Please excuse my friend." he said, though you could hear Patrick screaming I don't want to be excuse.

Dakota walked back over to the two and as she looked over her shoulder she saw two humans.But wait.One of them smelled almost like a dog.The smell was so familiar though she couldn't remember what it was.Sniffing once more she relied it most be a dog and because of this her hairs were beginning to stand up.

Both Daniel and Patrick saw this anger building up and as Isabella instructed them they both turned quickly to her.Daniel held her while with a swift flick Patrick flicked her neck.The pressure point caused Dakota to pass out into a silent slumber.She falled into Patrick's hands and they both turned to them.

Patrick tilted his head " she only gets this way with dogs what up with that." he continued, gripping her tightly.

Daniel thought for moment and kept the same plain expression " your a dog." he stated, crossing his arms once more.

Kanda sighed and jumped up to a stool he opened his mouth " At least I'm familiar with this body" he said, and closed his jaw.Looking down at his cloths he saw the ribbon " I guess you'll need to put my hair up again.".

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 am
"i want a truice to friends sorda not exactly friends but the type of ppl who are nice when pass by but dont you know hang out plus i dont go anywhere with kirara"

"i dont know johnny i dont think they want a truice maybe.....i dont know maybe we should stay out of there way i dont want to loose you again"

"no this has to be settled now, now what do u say"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 am
Patrick looked down at Dakota " She would probably at this moment shake her head." he pointed out, slowly placing her on cold grassy dirt ground.He then straightened himself back up and stuck his hands in his pockets." It's Dakota's decision not ours." he continued, and looked down at her and then back up.

Daniel said nothing he decided to let Patrick speak for them all he was usually good at the smart a** comments anyways.Plus he could careless he really wanted to get inside and get some grub or something like that.

Patrick noticed really how cold it was getting and unzipped his jacket placing it on her for the time being it should be warm enough.Straightening himself back up he looked at the two.A dog and his lover thats unexpected." I don't know what happened with you guys ,but Dakota can't stand Dogs." he said, placing his hands in his jean pockets." Where she used to live dogs are worshiped and the Nekos are kicked in the face with dirt.And she doesn't care how good she doesn't trust them.And I can agree with her they can be considered Trash." he cotninued, his expression straight as well.A slight breeze blew through the tree's leaves and there was an awkward silents.

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:20 am
"i think we should just you know stay away from eachother and i sware IF ANY OF YOU TRY TO HURT HIM AGAIN I SHALL KILL U ALL"
as she says the last part two eyes show up on the top of her head and they were red then they went back to normal
"i hope we are clear come johnny bed time"

"oh...okay"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:32 am
Patrick sighed " Jeez...." he said, rubbing behind his head " What the hell was all that about." he said, turning over to Patrick who seem to only be thinking about food at this point.Bending over he picked up Dakota and looked down at her sleeping expression.

Daniel yawned and stared at them as they left for the grown mans bedtime " I'm guessing that the past future Dakota did something to that guy.Interesting..." he said, and began to walk toward the door." I'm hungry though come on dumb a** " he added.

Patrick nodded and followed close behind him " wait a minute!...I'm not a DUMB a**" he screamed,but quickly stopped when he realized he was holding a sleeping person.Looking down it seems she was in a deep sleep.Sighing a sigh of relief he walked into the pub behind Daniel.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:38 am
"ok u should go to sleep would u like to be human or dog"

"dog please"

"ok and when i leave dont let anyone in when i leave"
touches forhead and turns johnny back to a dog
"night"
locks the door and goes to the bar
"hi everyone"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:23 pm
Kira smiled. "Welcome back Kirara." she said, "It's nice to have you back at my dainty little pub. " She was no longer calling it 'dinky.' It still was dinky, but well, dainty sounded nicer.  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 pm
"i love the pub i hope i get to stay forever its the best plce in the world at least to me it is ^^ so how has everyone been since i left to rule"

"nuthin much changed for me just sleeping in my cave trying to master my powers"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:44 pm
Kira held in laughter. How has she been? Okay. Fine. Good. Great. Wonderful. Fantastic. Amazing. "Alright, I suppose." Kira said. She sat back in her chair and crossed her arms behind her head. Yeah, this place is pretty great...  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm
"thats awsome and i think when im done drinkin im going to bed we had a long drive ^^"

"i would figure since u live in that far away castle and i wonder y would u not like liven there u could have anything u ever wanted"

".....not u guys"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces