Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
A Village Atop a Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:00 pm
"Sorry!" she rushed to say, she looked over him and preffered to lie that she is fine, she hate to be treating like an hurted animal. "No no! i just uhmm.." she looked away, trying to find anything she could lie about "Uhmm.. trying to catch a butterfly! yea!" she said and hoped he wont find out she is lying, she remembered her brother always knew when she was lying or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:06 pm
He looked at her with a grin and instantly knew that she was lying, as there were no butterflies around them. He simply stared at her and said. "You're sure that's what you were doing? I think you might be lying." He put on a sad face and said, pretending to cry. "My first cute friend and she's already lying to me, it makes me so sad.."  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:13 pm
"Nya!" Hoshi paniced when she noticed his sad face "yes i was lying!" she said and begged "Please dont be sad!" , she was always panicing when she notice a sad face of someone she care about and rushed to hug him like she did when her brother was sad "there there~" she wishpered softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 pm
In an instant he chuckled cleverly and said with a smile while giving her a big hug. "Haha I really wasn't sad, I just knew you were lying and wanted to have fun."  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:24 pm
"Nn..." she held herself from screaming when he huged her back, she held him tighter, trying to avoid the pain and enjoy the hug "You are just like my brother used to be!" she said half madly half innocently after a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:45 pm
He smiled and released her, saying calmly. "I can say the same to you. You remind me of my sister. You even share her name. Heh It would be great if your last name was Kuuya." He said it jokingly, but he wondered what would happen if she really were his sister. The similarities in their pasts were amazing to say the least.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:02 am
Hoshi looked down "i dont.. remember.." she said slowly "I dont remember my last name.. nor my brother's name.." she looked at him with sad look , like she were about to cry "I was little.. i was only 3 at that time.."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:50 am
He smiled and then gave her a hug again, being careful of her wounds. "Well from now on your my little sister, so I'll do anything to protect you okay?" Gatchatara left his shoulder and jumped on hers, nuzzling her face happily. Shino laughed. "Heh, looks like Gatchatara approves as well."  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:32 pm
"R..really???" Hoshi asked surprised, "Brother..i've always wanted one after i lost him.." she wishpered and looked at Shino happily "im so happy!" she said as wagging her tail and hugging him back as she felt Gatchatara and giggled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:23 pm
He smiled when she hugged him and said happily. "I'm glad that your happy. I won't let anything happen to you ever again. Even today I shouldn't have left you with that man..So I'm sorry." He hugged her tighter.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:30 pm
"Nya..?" she blinked surprisly when he said sorry "Why you apologize??" she asked innocently "You were the one who saved me" she giggled and closed her eyes while hugging him "Its like my brother came back to me.." she wishpered.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:37 pm
He nodded and then said. "But you still got hurt..I can't have my cute little sister getting hurt by someone. It would mean I'm a bad big brother."  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:57 pm
Hoshi giggled "Im fine now~" she said and released him , then jumped few times "See?" she giggled and fixed her hair.She looked around, looking for a place to sit, "Found!" she said and took Shino's hand "Come come~ im hungry!" she said as wagging her tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:00 pm
He smiled as he was pulled along, and then sat down next to her, his stomach couldn't wait for the food that she had managed to get for them.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:10 pm
Shino untied her kimono, she had another white kimono under that. She looked on the food she get and wondered"Uhmm.. lets see.." she wishpered "2 fruits for you and 2 for me!" she said and looked over them meat "You can have all the meet!" she said with a smiled and handed him the food.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff