Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Trevor&Linnie] Friends?Or something completely different? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:12 pm
"Yes?" He's never had strong feeling like this before except with his ex-mate and that was way to long ago. It was odd for him, but quite comforting and had him in such a state of peace. Though he was still unsure if it was really love or not. He hoped it was love though. She was so spirited and sweet. The way she smelled and how soft her touch was. He loved her company.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:15 pm
"Nothing nothing"She giggled lightly.Linnie loved this stallion.He seemed different than what her father and Brother were.He was sorta like Brian,Niele's son.Brian was gental,careing,sweet,adoreing.She didn't know how to feel.Her feelings were being sucked in by this stallion.She never thought she would fall in love so quickly.Was it true?Or was it something different?  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:30 pm
"If you're sure." He pondered a bit wondering what the day would bring. "Hey how about we take a stroll around the field then play in the river later. After that we can meet either of our herds. It's totally up to you though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:12 pm
"I'm sure."She giggled and nuzzled him."I'd love you play,But lets not meet herds until later on.If you don't mind."She didn't want him to meet her father.He would flip.She sighed lightly and hid her face.  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:22 pm
"That's understandable." He gave off a cunning grin as he got to his hoofs soon nipping her rump. Shortly after he jolted off laughing. Seeing if she's come chase him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:02 pm
Linnie nodded and blinked.He nipped at her butt!She snorted playfully and took off after him."You!Mr!"She was just playing around.Linnie never liked to be angry.  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:58 pm
Trevor couldn't help but laugh as he ran around the edge of the lake then through the field.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:31 am
linnie would catch up to him.She could hear him laughing.Only in a trot she forced herself into a gallop.She pasted the edge of the lake herself.Linnie was on his tail."Imma get you Trevor!"  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:36 am
A grin crosses his lips as he noticed Linnie catching up. He decided then and there to stop in his tracks, just to see how fast her reaction was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:54 pm
Linnie didnt notice He came to a stop.She ran into his rump and flipped over him.Linnie landed on her stomach.She squeaked and then closed her eyes.She didn't breath or make a sound.  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Trevor arched a brow at how she landed then turned around, lowering his head to check on her. He gently brushed his mussel across her neck and cheek, hoping she was alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:23 pm
Linnie opened her eyes and whinnied lightly at him.She tried to get up to lay on her stomach.Looking up at him she sighed.Linnie pulled on his mane and laid her head back upon the ground.  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:36 pm
Worry was written all over his face as he laid down beside her. "I'm so sorry Linnie, I didn't mean to hurt you." He started to nuzzle her back and neck some feeling really bad now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Linnie laid her head down on the ground once again."I'm fine...Relax Trevor.."She looked at him.His nuzzling made her relaxed."Thank you for being here..."  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:53 pm
"You sure you're alright?" He couldn't help worrying. He never really hurt anyone before, not by accident nor on purpose. "When you went down like that at first I thought you were just playing until you stopped moving for a bit. I can't help but worry about it."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff