Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:39 am
((Yeah, sorry......))  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:16 pm
Ella was chewing some gum and popping it very annoyingly while she lied back in her chair putting her feet on her desk.

Stella was bothering Bella with stupid bully things,spit balls and saying all the mean stuff she can. Bella is going to crack at the end of the day,then maybe Ella can finally let me break something!! Man...wheres someone to kill these days, she thought blood thirsty really.

Bella sighed as Stella had at least 15 spitballs in her hair and how Stella wouldn't shut up...But she was almost done,so afterwords she could excuse to the bathroo- no Stella would probably follow.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:55 am
She glared at Stella then looked at the teacher. He wasn't pay attenion at the moment. That was good. Kaori then threw her eraser at the back of Stella's head. She looked at her work and continued to do her work.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:59 pm
Bella snickered a bit, but made sure it was quiet as she finished the work. She had a few pages to do, then she could finish up something else.

Stella grunted as she felt something hit her head, she turned around and saw an eraser. Who the hell just threw that? " Hey, who threw this? And I better get some answers now or everyone gonna get it." She said mad then picked up looking around.

Ella took the eraser from Stella's hand," Stop, you're making a scene dumb ball. Now sit and shush it, before I start getting you!" She said trying to whisper but was too mad,Stella of course just stopped and sat quietly.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tarina Midnight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 pm
Daki watched the scene go on, and was not happy about Stella. She wanted to confront her, but she was afraid that Bella would get hurt. She eventually wrote a note, then when the teacher was not looking, she threw in onto Stellas desk. it said,
'I am sorry about running into you. I was just excited about going to school again. I hope you are not angry, and do not hold a grudge,
Daki.'
then she started doing the classwork.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:29 pm
Ella started to chew some gum, then kept popping it really loudly. She lied back in her chair and stared at the clock.

Stella sighed then cheered,"More paper! Thanks random person." She said and ripped the edge off then used it to spit on Bella again. Then saw it was a note, she read it then shrugged not caring really then ripped more and used it as a spit ball. Which she kept doing till the paper ran out.

Bella sighed, finally I don- Damn it Stella!! Uggh more spitballs again...there's another one too. Man why does she got to be so stupid...Might as well finish my drawing. She out some paper them drew, now ignoring Stella.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:03 pm
((Eris just got off the bus and went to class with Daphne.))

Sam sighed as she listened to what was going on around her. "This is so stupid." She mumbled. Hmm... it looks like time for some chaos! She grinned and looked around. Stella seamed like the most likely to get into a fight. Sam waved her hand and suddenly a spitball hit Stella's head. Daphne tugged on Sam's sleeve. "Um, Eri-Sam, i don't think that is a good idea..." "Oh,don't be such a worry Daphne! I'm just having some fun!" She smiled and leaned back to watch her disaster at work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:27 pm
Fayra watched as the spitballs flew, it was gross she thought to herself twirling her lollipop in her mouth.

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:48 pm
Stella looked over at one shot that,"Did you just shoot that? Huh,b***h?" She said getting up, took it out of her hair then threw it back at Bella's desk and pushed it over.

"What? I didn't, Stella look all I did was sit here!" She said standing up in her defense. "Ella did you see me do that?" She said hoping she help.

Ella looked over and shrugged,"Heh, don't care."

Stella grinned and pushed Bella into the wall. "Yeah, so you better not do s**t, clean this up." She sat back in her chair and Bella just straighten her desk then sat back down now back to drawing her picture. Stella lied her head down now to nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:30 pm
Aliza walked down the hallway into the classroom. She sat in a desk next to some really hot dude. She turned over to face him and smiled."How are you doing today, lovely?" She said in a seductive voice. While waiting for him to answer, she put her hand on his lap and continued to smile at him.  

Adalissia12

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 pm
Sam pursed her lips. That's not what i wanted! That was so.. boring! All she did was push over a desk! Big deal, I can do that! She cracked her knuckles and waved her hand again.
Suddenly Stella's desk began to tip over, then it hit the ground. Sam smiled and laughed. Now that is more like it!

"Sam!" Daphne called back her attention. "Your a human remember? These things can't happen like this, someone will figue us out." She whispered.
Sam sighed and nodded. "Right, i forgot."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 pm
(huummm......what were you thinking/suggesting? Really I was letting there be lots of drama when third period came but we could follow a idea of yours Sam. Sometimes I tend to over think, if your confused its cause I thought you were suggesting Stella go all out on it >< but yeah if not its cool- the teacher I had in mind really didn't show >.> [that stare was for a certain person,she knows I talking to her] I'll make a new one...brb to get pic then I'll post again)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:00 pm
((Ok, i think i get what your saying... i think...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:06 pm
(lol, sorry Roses...I told you i was playing my student person!!!!!!! So sooooooooooooorry razz )  

Adalissia12

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:10 pm
(bumpity bump)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items