Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
contest winner is deemed as the stupidest! dont run ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spottedclaw01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 pm
i was playing monopoly wit my cuzins and my cuz moved 7 spaces i got confused and said " ur this guy ur way over here! "he told me i was wrong and i was all "no im not!" and after arguing and then asking my mom i found out i was wrong

another time i was txting so much that i said "oh i like your dod 2!" to my friend and she was lik " wat?" i started telling her about how she said her dog was named daisy and how she did blah blah blah and how dumb her dogs were. my friend txted me bak, "i Danny not ur other friend i dont have a dog!" i was sooo emarassed and then my friend i was talkin bout da dogs too i was saying he cat liked picures and shes like im briANa not a guy!" i felt sooo stupid that i stoped txting mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes razz razz razz lol lol lol rofl rofl rofl ninja ninja ninja sweatdrop sweatdrop redface redface biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:39 am
used my dads debit card w/o permision to get s**t i wanted (total price was $200 lol)
used my moms phone to get gc, nosdollars...
threw my cat into a bath when she scrathed me...
kicked my bros balls cuz he took my DS
broke a lamp while chasing my cats
i ate a paper goldfish b4 o.o' i thought it was the real thing it looked real
kicked my moms a** when she took my wii
took my cat put him on my blanket roled the blanket into a ball and let him stay oin there 4 3mins
screamed into a intercom HSM sucks
lol (theres more but i dont want to metion them) 3nodding  

JordanJet

JordanJet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:45 am
o yea 1 more thing...
I HIT MY FRIEND IN THE EYE W/ A WIFFLE BALL! AND I GOT SUSPENDED! =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 pm
lol, there a bunch of times when I've had my "moments" XD

Ok, this is a real recent one that happend just a few days ago, lol...I was in my room, on my bed, reading..I was tired and fell asleep...It was only like 8:00 PM..Then my little brother came into the room and said "Krizza, theres someone on the phone for you.." I was still realy tired and him waking me up kinda made me grumpy.. I didn't bother to open my eyes. I reached out and mumbled "Give me the Phone"..(Like i said, I was sleepy XD)..I slapped my hand on the side of my face and said "Hello!?", but i didn't have the phone in my hands..XD, I said again "HELLO?" I didn't hear anyone anwser so like on a regular phone I pressed the "End Call" button, but in this case just my hand XD..I layed back down..Then I heard my little brother laughing..This time I opened my eyes and looked at him "Wat's so funny?" I asked...and instead of answering me he just held the phone up..atomaticly I was realy confused, cause I thought I had..I looked around my bed and I didn't see it..he came over to me and said "I think it's Dani" I took the phone, and thats pretty much the end of that story..accept that my brother had to go around telling everyone..though I was going to do the same XD So yeah...thats the time I talked to my hand XD  

pinkylove11

MVP Neil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:11 am
there are 2 stupidest things i've done in my life..

Hmm..
1st - i was curios what perfume tastes like..
so i sprayed it on my mouth..
that was when i was 15..btw, perfume tastes awful!!

2nd - i was running down the stairs when i slipped and fell down.. reason y i was running?? i was on a rush to be the first in line for the eat all you can buffet..

That's it..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:15 pm
Me and all my friends dressed up the akatski team, and went to the mall. I was itachi on drugs supposevely. We went into target, then i grabbed a princess fairy outfit, and me and tobi started dancing. we then got kicked out for "Acting like imature children" of coarse we were, yet it was amazingly fun. The we went and rolled down a HUMONGOUS hill with our costumes, and walked all over town like that. It was great  

O_oSPAZZo_O

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

hinata209

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:49 pm
If done many.

one of them was to fall in love and getting hurt for it.I was left broken hearted and left for my own friend...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:15 pm
I accidently kick myself when I was sleeping.
Not a wimpy 1, but one of those hard one you feel during soccer  

Camp boy8

Cyclemind

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:30 am
well here's mine

i am trying to prank my classmates with fake secrets

i am trying to whisper them in the ear and they feel excited to know my secret and i just say hi and there face was priceless xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:04 pm
i was like "hey, where'd my fork go" and then i was like "oh, it's here in my hand" haha. i've done more stupiter things though, just dont seem to remember any at the moment.  

blue tear dada

xI_Kawaii_Kitty_Ix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 pm
I was in snowbordeing tournament i went down hill i did a 360 fell on my a** got up continued down himm crashed into 2 trees and then a little kid then the lodge and got concussion for 3 weeks xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:48 pm
my friends were talking about shaving, and they said "ya know, some guys have to shave their beards every day!" I was zoned out, so I impulsively said "Oh my god! Thats ME!" and then everyone started to laugh. It took me like 3 min to realise that I said something dumb. xd  

Mystical Cupcake

5,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Mystical Cupcake

5,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 pm
[this happened today] I was drinking a starbucks hot chocolate and I decided to drink from the top. Then, nothing would come out, so i hit it. It spilled all over my face. It got in my eye and I couldn't see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:47 pm
Durning science class one day we were takin a test. and i didnt know. everyone was on problems four and i said " r we takin a test" and everyone started laughin at me. My teacher said yes and called crazy. Mty friends called me a dumb blonde even though i have black hair.  

hairaht13

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

buttermilk-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:59 pm
hi  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff