Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
Love Birds Among the Flowers (ReonaxArian) Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:57 am
"Thank you." Replied Arian softly before leaning over to take a good look at Reona's drawing. His eyes widened in amazement at the talent that was greatly shown in her portrayal of himself. "Wow...Reona." He breathed with a bright smile, "It's...so perfect." He chuckled and pulled back to look at the artist, "You are greatly gifted....beyond that!" He paused, "You're the best artist that I've ever seen and probably ever will see." Truthfully he couldn't imagine anyone that could be better than this beautiful spirit in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:05 pm
Reona's cheeks seemed to glow and she smiled humbly, "I-I'm not that great. You-well, you are an amazing singer." She said shyly, setting the drawing aside to dry completely. "That song was so uplifting, you made me cry." She said, wiping the stray tear from her eye and giggling a little. She continued smiling at him, lowering her eyes shyly, "We-we should get together more. I-I've had a lot of fun with you." She said softly.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 am
Standing Arian smiled and nodded at Reona, "Yes...I'd like that." He replied softly. Looking over at the darkening sky, Arian sighed. "It's late though and I must get going." With a soft chuckle the spirit took Reona's hand and boldly kissed it as was a custom from his life. "I hope to see you again, Reona, the wonderful artist."

He squeezed her hand and let go before turning away. "Goodbye...for now." He murmured before walking away back into the depths of the forest.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff