Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply FireClan
FireClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:07 pm
(much!!!)

Firecloud sat on her rock. A few threating clouds were far in the distance, over Snowclan territory. "Ugh, srupid Snowclan (I can't belive I'm saying this! gonk ) they're in the snow year round. Don't they get sick of it?"

(I'm going to have a little twist in this part.)

Firecloud woke-up in the middle of a patch of snow, "Yuck!" She spat and sniffed the air. She wasn't in Fireclan anymore, but Snowclan. "How did I get here?" She asked herself.

"I brought you here." A voice said behind her. Firecloud turned and saw a white she-cat sitting in the snow comfortably(?). Her fur sparkled with stars.

"Who are you?" Firecloud asked, puzzled. Why did a Starclan cat bring a Fireclan cat to a Snowclan?

"I am Snowstar, the leader who helpped build the clans." The white she-cat stepped forward. "You may live in Fireclan, but your haratige(?) comes from Snowclan." Firecloud stood puzzled. "Your real mother is not Windstorm, it is Crystalstar. She fell in love with a Fireclan cat and had three kits. Two died, except you.

"She couldn't take them back to Snowclan, she was deputy. So she took you through Woodclan territory into Fireclan. Her mate, Swiftwing, took you in. First he cleaned the Snowclan smell off you as much as possible, then took you back to Fireclan. And the rest is history." Snowstar began to fade, "I will visit you later, but right now your clan needs you."

Firecloud woke, far in the distance the sound of fighting cats sounded and the smell of foxes ran across the breeze. Firecloud hopped up and ran through the long grass.
(i've been making a lot of long posts latly....)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:27 pm
((Are you back in FireClan or outside of the clan now?))  

wolfpuppies

Fashionable Shapeshifter

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:46 pm
(I'm running towards the camp....we're being attacked by foxes, if thats ok?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:18 pm
((I've missed more!))

Sunpaw did his apprentice duties when he smelled the scent of fox. I have to make sure Moonpaw and Riverkit are safe! he thought and raced to the nursery.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:12 pm
Hazelkit stopped in mid stride. "Oh, umm...hi Stripedkit! I was just...- hey do you want to go on a really cool adventure? I'll let you come with me if you don't tell anyone." She watched Stripedkit ponder over her invitation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 am
((oh miscevious little kits lol jk-ing xd
yo from Moonclan wink ))  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:47 am
(i missed a lot more!)
Nightcloud looked for Rockstar. instead she saw Hazlekit sneeking out of camp. Nightcloud raced across the clearing next to Hazlekit. "Hazlekit? what are you doing?" Nightcloud asked with a little anger in her voice. Hazlekit looked up and Nightcloud grabed her by the scruff going to the warriors den. "Firecloud." Nightcloud meowed in the den. "i believe Hazlekit tried to sneek out of the camp." she looked down at the upset kit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:36 pm
(w'ever...fine then, be dat way dawnstar!)

Sunpaw burst in the nursery, looking around for Riverkit or Moonpaw. (Why are you so calm, Nightcloud?!?!?! HELLO! WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY FOXES!?!?!?!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:14 pm
(Oops! I used the wrong name in this rp. Sorry!)
"No!" cried Riverkit, struggling free of Nightcloud. "I smelled something strange. Is it a badger? NO!!!!!!!!!! Its a Fox, isn't it!" Riverkit's voice trembled as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:19 pm
As soon as Riverkit said fox, four fully grown foxes burst through the camp enterence. Firecloud grabbed Riverkit and ran her to the nursery, "Stay here!" She hissed and ran back out to attacking foxes. She jumped on the nearest one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moonpaw hissed at the smell of fox and tried to find one, she felt the earth shake slitly. Something big hit her in the side and she went flying. She landed near the nursery and the smell of Sunpaw came to her. "Are you okay?" His voice was next to her ear. She nodded and jumped up.

"How many are there?" Moonpaw asked.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:18 am
"Four" squeaked Riverkit, dashing out of the nursery. I know I'm gonna pay for this she thought, grinding her teeth. A fox stumbled toward her, blood dripping from its muzzle. Riverkit dashed forward, and nipped it on the paw. Really hard. It fled the clearing immediatly, dripping the scent of anger. Riverkit yowled a kit battle cry and dashed into the fray. She slashed and bit at the foxs' paws untill another left. Soon the third one was on her. "Eeep!!!" she cried, struggling free and jumping onto its head. She clawed franticly at its ears, scrapeing it between its eyes, screaming in fury. "DONT YOU EVER EVER TOUCH MY FRIENDS AGIAN! NEVER!!!" Her earsplitting shriek shattered the remaining foxs' attention. All of the clan cats were upon them in an instant.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:00 am
(I'm bored...i'm going to make Firecloud die...^.^)

Firecloud lept on top of a fox, but missed as it dodged her and jumped onto her back. She tried to get lose, but the fox bit her neck, hard. Firecloud let out a yowl of pain and her eyes grew dark. She opened them, staring up at a small white kit. "Hello, Firecloud. I am Silverkit, your sister. Welcome to StarClan." The kit had sadness in her eyes to say those words to her sister.

"No! I can't leave my clan! They need me!" Firecloud jumped up and ran around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moonpaw heard a loud yowl of pain and the scent of cats blood over welmed her. She sniffed the air and Firecloud's scent was the strongest to the blood. "Firecloud!" She lept into the battle, only one thing on her mind. She had to find Firecloud and see if she was safe. She tripped over something solid. Moonpaw turned and sniffed the thing she tripped over. It was Firecloud, "No! Firecloud!" She yowled and curled up next to her friends body. Firecloud was like a mother to her. She kept her head on Firecloud's body, not caring if that there was a battle going on right now.

(I'm killing her cuz she was boring...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:06 am
Username: Crystalstar_leader
Cat name: Blackpaw (His warrior name is Blackmoon!)
Pic: User Image
Other: loves Moonpaw and is best friends with Sunpaw
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blackpaw jumped onto one of the foxes, landing on its head. He clawed its eyes with lond sharp claws. It yowled in pain and ran towards the enterence, crashing into the wall before it ran out. Blackpaw looked around as the last fox ran out of camp. A orange lump of fur lay in the middle of the ground, Moonpaw curled up next to it.

"Moonpaw," He ran over to her to see if she was hurt. Then he noticed she was curled up next to Firecloud, who wasn't breathing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:14 pm
(@Patchstar: really? run away! jk *attacks*)
Nightcloud jumped on the fox that killed Firecloud. "you'll pay for that!" she hissed. she sank her teeth deep into the foxs neck. it fell growling in pain then shook her off. she slamed into a tree nocked out. every thing went dark.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:32 am
(DUN DUN DUN!!!)
Firecloud looked at her sister, "Why must I leave my clan?" She asked.

"Because it is your time to go," Silverkit mewed sadly. "You have done your work in the clan."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moonpaw sat next to Firecloud's cold body, Blackpaw ran over to her. "I'm so sorry, Moonpaw." He mewed, trying to comfort her.

"Why her? Why not me? I'm the usless one in camp!" She yowled up to the sky. The whole clan turned. "Take me! Not Firecloud!" She yelled, ignoring everyone around her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blackpaw looked at Moonpaw, trying to think of someway to comefort her. "She fought well for our clan, it was her time to go." He mewed and lay next to Moonpaw. "I'll stay with you."
(Ah, sweet sweet love! to bad she doesn't love him back! LOL!)  
FireClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff