Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] No Stars Out Tonight (Auster x Pandora) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:41 pm
"It's alright, It's probably for the best." she replied cheekily. She nosed his cheek as his brow furrowed, "Don't worry about it, it's in the past. Sometimes you just need to forget things, holding on to them can be worse."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:08 pm
"I suppose," he murmured, tail swishing. He wasn't entirely sure about that. He couldn't remember and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:29 pm
She yawned as they walked, she didn't know what else to say. He didn't seem to have a strong opinnion about anything they've talked about so she doubted she offended him by talking. "Well, I just figure...I don't really know."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:02 pm
He looked down at her from the corner of his eye. "No?"

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:05 pm
"What do you mean, 'no'?" she asked. She didn't understand what he wwas saying no too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:36 pm
He shook his head. "It's nothing." Reaching the tree, he nudged her under again, looking around before he joined her.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:39 pm
She curled her tail around her body, as she brought herself in the tightest ball comfertably. It was warm and she liked it, kept the cold breeze out from her wet pelt. "Thanks again," she whispered as he joined her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:41 pm
He shrugged and lowered himself down onto the bed of needles himself, putting his large body between her and the opening. "No thanks are necessary."

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:44 pm
"Yes they are, if you wouldn't have came between Pandora and I...I wouldn't have been a scrap of meat before dawn." Though she'd doubt it if she would let her, could she? Her daughters seemed to have their own life, benoni was out of the picture. What did she have to live for? A look came across her face as she came to the realization. She sighed softly, she hoped that wasn't the case.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:48 pm
Turning his head, he reached to preen his feathers. "Pulling out one that wouldn't lay right, he turned to look at her, catching the expression as it crossed her face. "And that would not have been a good thing," he murmured, dropping the feather onto her. Why? Who knew.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:00 pm
She looked at him a bit astonished, he was an odd one. But it made her more interested in him. She rubbed her head to where it had fell just right to make it stick behind her ear, much like how the two leggers had in their hair. Crazy little adorments they were. She let her head drape across his back as she looked to him, "Yeah, I suppose," she murmured. she looked out from under the tree to the outside. The humming of crickets droned in her ears as the wind whistled. "Do you ever wonder how the stars got up their?" she asked curiously as she watched one sparkle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm
He didn't pull away as she set her head on him. Turning his head up to look at the stars, he studied them a moment, considering her question. "I don't.. remember much about my childhood, but I can remember my mother telling me a story about the stars." He paused, glancing down at her before he continued on. "She said that there had been a great battle years ago, back when the world was new. The gods of the dark had corrupted some of the inhabitants of the land, and they had turned against the rest. The battle was to waged to take control of the earth, and it waged for many years. It looked hopeless, and like the dark was going to overtake the land, but a hero rose and forced them back. The dark gods returned to the underground, but it was too late, most of the creatures on the land had been destroyed. This caused the goddesses to weep, and it was their tears that rejuvenated the world. As a reminder of the war, and a warning to all those that followed, the gods took the souls of those that had died defending the earth and placed them in the skies so that they wouldn't be forgotten." Dipping his head, he closed his eyes. "It's just a myth, but its one I've never forgotten."

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:15 pm
"Myths are true to whomever believes them," she replied supportively. "They really can't be proved wrong..." she shrugged. "No ones old enough to tell anyone how anything started. "Heroes rise and fall through out time. It's usually what young colts want to be and young fillies dream of." She smiled softly at him everytime he caught her eye or turned to look at her. "I like that story, it's better than anything I've ever heard of." she replied. Then again she hadn't heard of anything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:22 pm
He laughed softly. "I've long grown out of wanting to be a hero," he murmured. "But thank you. I like it as well."

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:25 pm
She smiled softly, "You can be my hero, cause thats two times that you've helped me out." she winked. "No problem." A sly grin came upon that face, "I told you, you would look prettier if you smiled." she nosed him softly.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff