Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Community Sniper Game! - Archive Mode Activate!

Back to Guilds

After a while of dust setting in, the Guild has gone into Archive Mode. 

Tags: strategy, game, sniper, social, deceit 

Reply I Am Me!
Constant Chaotic [ch. 23 up] // The Trisk Trio is here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This story is, In your opinion...
  Better than it used to be.
  Worse than it used to be.
  About the same as it used to be.
View Results

Mirai Nikki Minaj

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:31 am
[Q]
Okay, I would've had chapter 6 up today, but I was too busy being hounded by color=emo about how she was doing the caramel dance. And I was like "Wtf is the caramel dance?" and then I youtube'd it. And I realized it's that super-annoying dancing thing.

But she kept hounding me and I was like "OK, It sounds fun," and made a pic of a new friend of mine doing it...
User Image

Got, that took like 3 hours. xDDD

But I love Ven, he's so cool.
OH MY GOD IT'S CARAMELLDANSEN!

U U UA UA! XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:33 am
Please, no. Don't quote that thing. gonk gonk  

TootsieFruity

Mirai Nikki Minaj

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:48 am
[Q]
User ImageI based my character bios on Maggeh. One of the reasons a few of them don't go too far is because Maggeh didn't really explain the character very well in her story, and I don't want to make something up. So I'm waiting on her.

I just have this big fear of, in my process of trying to make my own story, COMPLETELY changing all the characters unintentionally.

I mean, Ismaru's changed almost completely. He even acts differently even though I didn't intend to. And Askasa's technically the same character but he acts different. At this point I think the only characters I got right were my own, Edmond, and Mercain. And maybe I'm halfway there with Sim/Sib, but his bio's pretty lacking since I don't know much about his history, either.

If you can find the character bios from the old old sniper story thread, that'd be a GREAT AWESOME help. Even though they're different from the 2nd story, it'd still give me some flooring to work off.

Until then I'll either have to get over my fear of changing characters around unintentionally or out of need, or wait it out until Maggeh makes more developed bios of his characters. cry
Double posted. >_>

Maggeh is a he. A he. A HE. You use both "her" and "his" when referring to me. What am I, a hermaphrodite? I'M A FAT, LAZY, FOUR-EYED DUDE WHO LIVES IN HIS MOTHER'S BASEMENT. I AM THE EPITOME OF THE LAZY SLOB.

The reason most of the characters haven't been properly introduced is because most of the bits and pieces of their past and connection to other characters are part of the story. Plus, I'm trying to write the story like how one would watch a show or read a manga. The readers aren't just handed information; those stuff are revealed as the plot goes on. That's why it's not so easy to make bios. I need to keep the spoilers a secret while trying to go as much as I can into the character. Plus, I'm a damn lazy jackass who fails to keep up his update times.

It's not that I don't have things planned out - I have plenty of Notebook text files with information on characters that have major spoilers in them. I have the main plot set out, and even started on a timeline today during class (in all fairness, my neck hurt like a ********, and I wouldn't have been able to concentrate anyways). The timeline was messy because it's hard to make a timeline on a piece of paper, but at least I managed to get some stuff set out.

Also, dude, feel free to change things however you want. Waiting for me to update won't do you much good, since I happen to be, as stated before, a lazy jackass. Besides, it's interesting to see how you change them. You're a better writer than me, anyhow. XD

Oh, and the old character bios (if they can be called such) are in the Characters post of the original thread. It's not much information, though - just a few sentences on each character. And not all characters have Resonance Souls. Sib didn't have them in the original story, but he has them now. On the other hand, Ismaru does not have a Resonance Soul any longer. Just to clear that up. Ismaru is supposed to be a model of the 'friend' character who does not have any special powers (Resonance Soul), but manages to succeed through sheer force of will, hidden inner talent and hard work, as opposed to Fortenra, the 'special' genius.

Though if you don't mind having a lot of the story spoiled, I am willing to send you a crapload of information that cannot be released to the public that contains a great deal of super special awesome secrets in the form of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

... The Yu-Gi-Oh! cards part was a lie.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:49 am
I r special Maggeh? :.D  

Fortenra Askasa

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:36 am
Zepia Eltnam Oberon
[Q]
User ImageI based my character bios on Maggeh. One of the reasons a few of them don't go too far is because Maggeh didn't really explain the character very well in her story, and I don't want to make something up. So I'm waiting on her.

I just have this big fear of, in my process of trying to make my own story, COMPLETELY changing all the characters unintentionally.

I mean, Ismaru's changed almost completely. He even acts differently even though I didn't intend to. And Askasa's technically the same character but he acts different. At this point I think the only characters I got right were my own, Edmond, and Mercain. And maybe I'm halfway there with Sim/Sib, but his bio's pretty lacking since I don't know much about his history, either.

If you can find the character bios from the old old sniper story thread, that'd be a GREAT AWESOME help. Even though they're different from the 2nd story, it'd still give me some flooring to work off.

Until then I'll either have to get over my fear of changing characters around unintentionally or out of need, or wait it out until Maggeh makes more developed bios of his characters. cry
Double posted. >_>

Maggeh is a he. A he. A HE. You use both "her" and "his" when referring to me. What am I, a hermaphrodite? I'M A FAT, LAZY, FOUR-EYED DUDE WHO LIVES IN HIS MOTHER'S BASEMENT. I AM THE EPITOME OF THE LAZY SLOB.

The reason most of the characters haven't been properly introduced is because most of the bits and pieces of their past and connection to other characters are part of the story. Plus, I'm trying to write the story like how one would watch a show or read a manga. The readers aren't just handed information; those stuff are revealed as the plot goes on. That's why it's not so easy to make bios. I need to keep the spoilers a secret while trying to go as much as I can into the character. Plus, I'm a damn lazy jackass who fails to keep up his update times.

It's not that I don't have things planned out - I have plenty of Notebook text files with information on characters that have major spoilers in them. I have the main plot set out, and even started on a timeline today during class (in all fairness, my neck hurt like a ********, and I wouldn't have been able to concentrate anyways). The timeline was messy because it's hard to make a timeline on a piece of paper, but at least I managed to get some stuff set out.

Also, dude, feel free to change things however you want. Waiting for me to update won't do you much good, since I happen to be, as stated before, a lazy jackass. Besides, it's interesting to see how you change them. You're a better writer than me, anyhow. XD

Oh, and the old character bios (if they can be called such) are in the Characters post of the original thread. It's not much information, though - just a few sentences on each character. And not all characters have Resonance Souls. Sib didn't have them in the original story, but he has them now. On the other hand, Ismaru does not have a Resonance Soul any longer. Just to clear that up. Ismaru is supposed to be a model of the 'friend' character who does not have any special powers (Resonance Soul), but manages to succeed through sheer force of will, hidden inner talent and hard work, as opposed to Fortenra, the 'special' genius.

Though if you don't mind having a lot of the story spoiled, I am willing to send you a crapload of information that cannot be released to the public that contains a great deal of super special awesome secrets in the form of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

... The Yu-Gi-Oh! cards part was a lie.
OMG I WOULD COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DID THAT.

Of course if I got those, then I'd have a new fear to replace the old one: Ruining your story unintentionally through mine. gonk

edit: And I'm sorry, but Maggeh is totally a feminine name and it doesn't help that your avatar is also a girl. I go by avatars. And all this gender bending stuff (with you weird straight people) is just really confusing for me. With a name and avatar as feminine as yours you should expect some slip-ups. D;

I start out with she because I forget you're really a guy and then I go halfway through to he because I finally realize you're a dude and probably want to be called one.

All in all pronouns never meant much to me and I could never really understand why people got so up in arms about it (I mean I don't care if I'm called a he or a she) but I don't really think of you as a hermaphrodite, really! I just don't place much importance on pronouns or gender. =_=''  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:35 am
User ImageChapter 7's up.

My chapters keep getting longer and longer, as I predicted. o.o;

The totally stupid thing about this one, though, is that I started out the chapter going "No more Q. I need to get off Q."

AND THEN THE WHOLE CHAPTER WAS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT HIM. gonk

Well, whatever. It should resolve itself soon.  

[Q]

Elder

Tedie Behr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:02 pm

oh Q, you're so egocentric. xD

but that's okay, because it was a good chapter. :3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:20 pm
User ImageThat's good to hear at least, because I already wrote chapter 8 and 9, and they're both all about Q too. Dx

Although, Chapter 8 has a lot of Aine in it. And Chapter 9 has a tone of Mercain in it.
But still the Q stain is alllll over it.

IT'S ALL RIGHT.

CHAPTER 10 HAS A NEW CHARACTER, SO IT SHOULD BALANCE ITSELF OUT.
(Chapter 10 might have more than one new character... It depends, really).  

[Q]

Elder

Sibeiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:52 pm
Ah shoot... the Q stain ish cool... er, badass? Nah, not the right word... uhm... it's a good thing. ^_^

And I'll say, I do like what you've got going on... n_n  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:00 pm
Aw... Thanks Sim Sib! ^_^  

[Q]

Elder

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:47 pm
User ImageI've added to a few bios and completely redid Edmond's and Q's.
I've decided updating the character bios and histories is going to be an ongoing thing. As more is released about each character in the story, more will be added in the bios.

I have chapters 8 - 10 already written, but I don't know what my release schedule is going to be.

Maybe one per day.

But Ch. 10 DOES introduce two new characters. Both characters have posted in this thread already.

!PROTIP! Posting in this thread/discussing things increases your chances of becoming a main character in the story.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:55 pm
You should post all of them once you write them. I love them and hate waiting. I love Amigo and Roys character. Does Amigo still have his Resonance Soul? Roy is crazy I wanna hear more about him. Cant wait for the next chapters.  

Amigox3

Revered Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Sibeiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Roy almost seems crazy to the point where you wouldn't want to take him outdoors... o_o( )

And more bio info is <3. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:30 pm
Good stuff, I wonder what's going to happen with Q when Sim comes around?

Also XD @ Mercain not wanting to go outside XDDD  

Edmond Dantes

TootsieFruity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:34 pm
Sibeiko
Roy almost seems crazy to the point where you wouldn't want to take him outdoors... o_o( )

And more bio info is <3. ^_^

Quote:
Roy looked up to Amigo, putting his fingers down. "But it feels like work. If there was a bit of fun in it, I--"

You mean cute, right? gonk

@Edmond- Sim's gonna die.

No j/k. lol

I Am Me!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out