Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Finally Together [At Last!?] (Aruna & Rahu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:36 pm
She was yanked back suddenly when Rahu grabbed her mane and tugged her towards him. "What the? Hey! Stop tugging, Rahu! And yes I would dare!" She tried to pull out of his grip but he was far too strong. Well, of course he would be, he's Rahu, for Epona's sake! "I did ask and even if you said it was fine you're not around for me to be around!" she countered. "What's to say you're not off fooling with some other mare, and I never know? You're always wandering around and it's not like I can wander around with you!" Technically, she could, but then again, she was starting to like this game--the tides had turned in her favor now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:43 pm
giving one last good tuug he let go. " you really really know how to get under my skin adn rile me up Aruna." yes indeed the game was turned into her favor as she riled him up. "now whos fault is it that you dont coming along!? dont you start blaming me for that or accusing me of stuff like that!!!" snarling, he now was stomping along side her with a death glare.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:04 pm
Ow! She winced as he tugged one last time, and then she turned to stare face to face and eye to eye with him, her proud golden eyes flashing sharply with her determination. "It's not my fault! It's never my fault!" Was it really never her fault? "Everything's always been your fault!" Her emotional roller coaster was rising, stirring... "Whose fault is it that I fell in love!? Whose fault is it that I conceived children who hate us!? Whose fault!? It's not mine!!!" She screamed, huffing, angry.

The game was over.

It was time. Rahu had chose. She shook her head, almost rearing away from him. He was angry, too, and she didn't want any more scars. She had had enough of fighting. Was she allowed to call him mate? Was she allowed to truly be together with him? The only reason she never traveled with him when he wandered about was for personal reasons; she felt she wasn't worthy to be by his side; not without his actual consent.

Actions may speak louder than words...

...But sometimes, she knew, she wanted to hear it. She ached to hear them; those words the confirmed what she knew, what she saw, what she felt. She stared at him, her childhood friend, her enemy, her love, her hate, her passion... her everything. Didn't he know this already? She had told him, over and over... did he believe her? Did he accept? There were times she pondered if he even thought about it; did he really? "Rahu," she said, backing away from him--she needed space! "I blame you but at the same time, I don't blame you."

She sighed, and kept his gaze. "The choice is all yours. Are you going to ask at all? To confirm it? To prove it... this emotion? This love?" she whispered, barely loud enough for the stallion to hear.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:39 pm
Rahu scrunced up his nose as she got after him in anger. indeed the game was over and he never really liked dealing with anyone who got all emotional with him which is why he would always avoid it. " the brats don't hate they just being tempermental brats just like when they where kids plus they even now got their own to deal with. and you can't blame me for you falling for me that just ended up happening." ofcourse he only called hsi kids brats cause thats exsactly how he saw them acting though their daughter was off on her own actual not causing any trouble or drama. staring at her back, he knew how she felt about him and he would not easyly forget whats gone on between them." you must really love backing me into a courner where i got no choice but to answer." going silent on purpose he as always had to pull a little stunt and acted as if he was debating. " fine you get your wish, your now..how shall i say it...mine." smirking, he wasn't going to say it in the way a prissy whimp stallion would.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:41 pm
She knew it; he had refused--wait a minute. "WHAT!?" she whirled around, shock expressed through her entire body as she stared at Rahu hard. "Excuse me?" she asked, unable to comprehend. What kind of proposal was that!? "Hold on," she said, narrowing her eyes at him. "Yours? What am I, an object? I'm not something you "own", Rahu, nor will I ever be! You can't just turn around suddenly and make that claim! I belong only to myself!"

She fumed; how dare he say that she was "his"!! She was nothing of the sort; she was just a mare in love with a wild stallion who made her heart beat a million miles faster than normal... wait. His? What did he mean, exactly, by "his", anyway...? Shaking her head, she stared hard at Rahu, glaring evilly into his eyes. "Yours? Are you saying that starting with me, you're going to start up a herd of mares that will follow you around and belong only to you? You want a harem of mares? You ungrateful ingrate!"

She stomped her hooves into the ground, hard enough to make a good impression of hoofprints. "Here I am, always pouring my heart out to you and you can only say that I'm "yours"!? What are you talking about, you jerk!?" How dare he! If that was his way of... oh. Oh. Typical Rahu; but it was too late to take her words back. Inside, though she didn't show it on the outside, she was dancing about in glee. Heheh, she had gotten Rahu to admit it, now to actually make him really say it. Damn, was this guy stubborn!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:52 pm
Rahu stared at her unblinkign at her reaction. figures she'd take it to the extreme. snorting and rolling his eyes, he walked past her. "are you out of you damn mind like i'd do such a thing. obiviously you don't even know me at all at this point." glacing back he was smirking now. "how can you not guess? your mine, my mate, no one elses and if any one else seeks to put moves on you their dead plain and simple. you dolt."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:59 pm
With his last words, she stopped her insane rampage for just a moment, to stare at him like he was the one who was crazy and not her. Did he just...?

Well.

...Well. She began to gape at him, completely lost for words in her momentary shock. He... He was serious. Very serious.

Right?

"So," she began slowly, "if other stallions start trying to show interest, you intend to kill them, even if their only intention is friendship?" She was interested to see just how jealous and possessive Rahu could get. This was proving to be interesting indeed.

"Mate." She grinned.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:05 pm
Rahu shrugged as if nothing was going on when he saw the look on her face then the question. " maybe, maybe not but i dont know if it would be wise to find out." smug, he really didnt think things would change at all just becauses he was tied down though he pretty much had been from the time hehad foals and grandkids and now great grandkids.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:12 pm
"No, probably not. I'd feel sorry for you since half of my friends are all males who enjoy fighting as much as you," she agreed, smirking. "You'd be so tired after fighting four of them, at the very least..." She grinned secretively. "Ah, well." She tossed her head to get rid of a few stray hairs that were in her eyes, trotting up to her new mate like nothing had ever gone wrong in the beginning. "I got what I wanted in the end, you stubborn a**." Smiling, she kissed him on the cheek and then with a quick lick on his nose she turned, trotting away at a fast pace. "Let's hope I don't forget you for the 3rd time, right?" she called over her shoulder, laughing as she sped away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:48 am
he was about to make a snappy remark to her as he felt she was hinting he was too old now to hold his own. but as she came up kissed him on the cheek then licked his nose, he blinked and stared. when she ran off on him then he snapped out of his shock, gave a low growl and yelled. " GET BACK HERE NOW!" he really wasn't that angry just annoyied she out witted him as usual.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas