AlagaĆ«sia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:00 pm
She looked up to him with a smile, nearly laughing. "Never could I speak a lie such as that. It would be shameful to say I slaughtered a friend .. especially not for my own gain." she replied, smiling at him as she pondered what he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:05 pm
He nods. "Its fine. I know you well and knew you would never take the credit for such a thing. Though you could, but you wont, its okay. Either way. I feel like my spirit is not wanted here. Its hard to be here for long. I have good news though, I am not far from recieving my body back again." He said with a smile and a nod. He seemed nearly alive now Though thus was just his soul and the power he had to project his Astral body.  

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:15 pm
"Oh!" she squeaked out loud before replying with her mind again. "Such wonderful news, congratulations .. I look forward to being able to give you a hug when you do!" she said cheerfully, smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:15 pm
So were at a town center "At the town center already? that was very fast.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:39 pm
"Aye, not huge." he replied with a nod. As they moved, many of those who lived there appeared to greet and show respect to Brom and Feldspar. They both gave acknowledgment to their greetings and acts of kindness but continued to move forward also, to make it clear that they had business and were not there for being social in that moment. Approaching what one could easily be made out as an official building in the center of the city, Feldspar stretched her wings one last time before pulling them close to herself so she too could enter the massive building - which she was easily able to enter. This hall was created with the intent of allowing dragons to enter also, along with riders.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:57 pm
Admiring all the beautiful scenery he greets people politely everytime followins Brom to the center to the town hall he became curious of the words he should use in this place. Asking he spoke. "Do i have to show my intentions to them??"  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:42 am
* Ali shook his head somewhat and smiled, standing up again and closing his eyes. Listening for a few moments.* There's no need to put on a act, if they reject her then that's a drag but can't be helped. Either case, life goes on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:28 am
((Sky, Have you gotten permission to post in here from Ziven?
Cause if you haven't then you've god-moded your way inside and that is a big no no. Also to clear up on why you've then god-moded your way into here if that is the case, here's a quote to clear it up.))

Quote:
Most who do not know the area, they will not be able to come as there are barriers of magic to deter strangers.

The Almighty Ali

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:33 am
(oops. I guess I didn't read the whole thing. Let me check with her.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:47 pm
Brom spoke with the first to greet them, and they were all welcomed openly.

"Any friends of yours are friends of ours, Argetlam. Please, let your friends roam our city so we may speak of our terms."

Turning with a grin and a nod, he indicated the rest should go on. "We will catch you up soon. Please don't go to Ziven just yet - as you can see, discussion is moving swiftly, she can join us soon." Brom said cheerfully though still firm. Moving in to another room with the elf who greeted them, Feldspar at his side, they began to speak as they closed the door for privacy.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:54 pm
*he nodded and looked around he didnt feel like he didnt want to rest up so he went to the front door. Moving around he found a place to look the city without actually leaving the premises. He stood down a nearby bench looking around. sighs* this is a bit boring.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:09 pm
Standing in front of the blacksmith, a woman dressed in elegant purple watched the stranger come near then stop near a bench to sit on. Silent blue eyes watched, knowing that whomever this person was, they could not possibly be of higher standing than her own. Watching curiously for a moment, she finally turned and went about her own business of keeping the shop tidy.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:17 pm
*he relaxes in the bench not really looking for anything he gazes the establishments straying his mind to pass the time faster not really leaving the bench he doesn't want to separate from the group as he wish to know more about ziven and her family*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:43 pm
Returning a few minutes later to the outside of the blacksmith with an intricately decorated sword. Unsheathing it, she began to examine the weapon with expert care and respect for the weapon. Turning it carefully, she then began cleaning the weapon, examining for an imperfections. Reaching to her hair, she adjusted a strand which had fallen in to her face by tucking it behind her long ear. Every once in a while, she raised her eyes to observe the stranger.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas