Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:21 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Participating Soquili:Deidren
Link to Teepee: Right Here

What is luck?: Luck is what decides whether you will succeed or fail. Some call it 'fate'...*snorts finding the idea rather ridiculous*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:
Courage I guess...you would be lucky to only have to face down a single wolf rather then a pack...

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?:
It's a dark world...having good fortunes would make it a bit more bearable.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for:
I'm alive. *sighs* It's reason enough...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:50 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi!
Link to Teepee: here
[Taigi's stats aren't added to the teepee as of yet, but I rolled them, with the final stats being here. If I'm not allowed to enter him, disregard this post xw x;]

What is luck?: "True luck is something that depends on pure chance and cannot be controlled."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "I suppose Intelligence uses Luck the most. This is because sometimes one doesn't know what to say in response to a life-changing question or such and stammers something entirely random but these words could have a great impact on the interrogator and get you out of a sticky situation."

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: "Luck's important to me because I'm always out and about, exloring! And anything can happen to me; I can get injured or meet up with someone who isn't very friendly."

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: "I am thankful for my parents, even though I don't get to see my mum much, they're great! And I'm thankful for all of the interesting friends I've met and made so far!"  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:58 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dixie
Participating Soquili: Tuulikki
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What is luck?: Can be good or bad. Influenced by Karma. Things that happen by chance.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: I'll say intelligence. It uses the most luck because you need to be able to comprehend what is going on around you and how to use this knowledge to the best of your ability. Sometimes you know things by 'pure dumb luck' that come in handy....like trivia answers! (And they said it was useless knowledge!)

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: Luck is important in my life because I'm lucky to have found a wonderful man. I'm lucky that he can put up with my temper and moments of total insanity. *smile* I'm lucky because he's the father of my child and lucky because he loves us.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: My new son.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:20 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Evelyn Nyht/Evening Night
Participating Soquili: Myrddin
Link to Teepee: [link]

What is luck?: "Luck doesn't exist in the Dragon world. Everything is preordained at birth with my species. To my kind, luck is 'a combination of circumstances, events, etc., operating by chance to bring good or ill to a person.'" (cited)

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "Courage! You may have the backbone to face a foe, but that doesn't mean you'll succeed in the battle. You are taking a chance against something that may be smarter, stronger, or faster than you."

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: "Luck doesn't exist with dragons, though some would say we are lucky to have our magically resistant hide, flight, and fire-breath." Lets out a scoffing snort. "No, the reason why anyone would need luck is in love. Heaven forbid I think I'm wanting that!"

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: "Freedom."

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:31 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Phaedra (Still a foal on her cert, so I'll be answering with her as such.)
Link to Teepee: Click

What is luck?:
Well, Mamma says that my luck is that she hasn't kicked my a** for misbehavin' yet.... Sooo~ I guess that's what it is?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:
Well... I'm guessing that luck uses the most luck... But I 'unno. Is this a trick question?

In mine? I guess it's luck that I'm even here. I mean, Mamma says she and Daddy was tryin' to get pergnant... Or whatever that word was... For almost a year. She thought he was shootin' blanks!
I think I'mma need it if I wanna find a boyfriend one day, and maybe have babies. But I'm so amazing I might not even need it. ;D

Thanksgiving Bonus!

Um... I can fly! And I guess I'm kinda thankful for that, 'cause Mamma can't fly. Neither can my sister. But maybe that's a good thing. She could do some damage with wings. o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:38 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Perky Persocom
Participating Soquili: Joseph
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14107733

What is luck?: something that you can make yourself! it is not as much luck as destiny everything is planned for us. So it doesn't really exist unless you sway the hand of destiny, its an excuse for something not going a persons way I guess...

Strength- 5%
Courage- 5%
Speed- 8%
Intelligence- 10%
Luck- 5%
Stamina- 12%

Stamina because it kicks in when you need it when you are either running away or fighting it needs to kick in at the right time. You can change from tired to hyper in a couple of seconds. If that makes sense.

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?:[/b Out of all the soquili in the world I need to find one so... I need luck that fate will step in and being up back together

Thanksgiving Bonus!

Finding Taharial and Getting engaged to be married! I have a family again...

Perky Persocom

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:40 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Zee Oddwyn
Participating Soquili: Dementia
Link to Teepee: Here

What is luck?: Luck is when chance and circumstance have an effect on you. If it's in your favor, then you have good luck, when it's against you, you have bad luck. I've heard you can make your own luck, but so far I haven't found the recipe.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Luck uses luck the most, of course. All the other stats are something you can train to a certain degree, but the only way to improve your luck is with more luck! Or that recipe...

Eheh. Well, I'm sure I wouldn't have met Flurian if it hadn't been for a stroke of good luck. He's definitely a very important part of my life.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: I am thankful for my mate, Flurian, and my two lovely children, Mab and Oberon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:48 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Maion
Link to Teepee:
[x]

What is luck?:
I always tell the children in my class that luck is a "whole lot of something that hides in the dark ready to strike when you try your hardest or seem most blue" In other words it is the essence of the unexplained that seems to have the power to make anyone stop and think if only for a moment. Usually "good luck" leaves you feelig very happy in deed.

Luck just sort of happens so I would say that strength uses the most luck, after all when you need it the most it just seems to come from the deepest reaches of your soul, giving just a little extra something to keep going, which usually pays off. Hence why we sayy "Wow! You sure are lucky." To those people who had the strength to carry on andd actuallly try.

I need luck because most of my life has unraveled before me due to dumb luck, for example I got my first teaching job after being sent to the other side of the country for my last eachig placement, to begin with it seemed like terrible luck but at the end of my placement I was in love with it and felt like the luckiest person alive, plus thats where I met my partner, and I would not be without him now.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

I am British so don't celebrate Thanks giving BUT that said I am most thankful for having a wonderful family network, it has supported me so much over the years and I truely could not do without them now!! I am very lucky for having them.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:40 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Hypercandy Loli
Participating Soquili: Taharial
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

What is luck?:
Luck is a blessing given to you at the worst of times or when you need it, Luck is what it is itself, something that brings you up when either in your time of need or just when you deserve it.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Luck! *chuckles* Luck is something that can never be changed it may occur in certain situations that also involve the other stats but, its a general happening which luck, can only involve luck.

In my life luck is important because its something everyone needs at least once, luck so that my new family will be safe, it depends on how you see it, Luck that things will go right and that my prayers will be answered for the others who need it more.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

Im thankful for having a loving family that I wouldn't trade for the world. Most of all for growing up and finding a home in my dear mates heart, for a family for us both to love and cherish to give him a chance to understand something he has missed throughout his childhood. Life and what its thrown at me, there is nothing I could be more thankful for.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:10 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Participating Soquili: Montego
Link to Teepee: [link]

What is luck?: Luck? Luck is almost like Lady Fates, it can be merciful and give you things you need or want or it can be cruel and take those away and knock you down. It really depends on how you look at the luck. There is many different ways to explain the word 'Luck'. I think you make your own luck wink

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: I would have to say my sweet daughter Romance uses Luck the most because she is born into a huge family that loves her with all of their hearts. She uses the luck to grow up into a beautiful and wise mare. I think she is the one with more luck on her side, beside my family members

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: Truth to be told, I have used up all of my luck and now I have a beautiful mate and children along with a wonderful family. I do not need anything right now so I don't need any luck.. maybe except to encourage some of my kids to give me grandchildren.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: I am thankful for my big family, mate and children. I am thankful that each one of them have their good health.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kailey Koreco
Participating Soquili: Bella Swan
Link to Teepee: [ link ]

If she hasn't been added to the teepee by the end of this and I'm still allowed to enter her, her final stats are here and sorry about all this xwx;;; <3

What is luck?: Luck is a little extra help when you're in a tight spot, when you put your faith in the situation and karma and things turn out alright.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: You mean beyond Luck itself? Well... strength you can build up on your own; speed you can train yourself to increase; intelligence can be upped by learning and searching - but courage you're either lucky enough to get a lot of, or not. Sure you can get over your fears little by little, but it's all down to luck if you're able to summon up that courage when it really counts.

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: Luck's nice to have on my side if I want to avoid falling face first over my hooves, for one. Luck is also the sole reason I stumble upon the friends I meet and allowed me to be with the "family" I'm with today.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: My friends, for one. But my family is most important - both the ones I left behind, and the new herd I've since joined with down here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:21 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Xaki
Participating Soquili: Onatah
Link to Teepee: CLICK here

What is luck?: its when lady fortune smiles upon you~

it's gotta be courage! :C courage has to go hand in hand with luck to win, otherwise it'd just be called foolishness~

.. One does not need luck in life, instead, they should create their own circumstances in which they do not depend on anyone other than themselves.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

... everyone around me. friends, and a new makeshift family who i've had the fortune of meeting~  

Xaki

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:26 pm
removed.. read things wrong >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:31 pm
POINTS ADDED

((I hope this is ok to repost it sweatdrop )

Owner's Name: Fatal Irony
Participating Soquili: Glitter Rock
Link to Teepee: Here it is

What is luck?: Luck is a force much like Fate that guides life in all its aspects.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: I think intelligence has as much to do with luck as it does with knowledge. Intelligence is applied knowledge, and unless you're lucky enough to have the correct knowledge in whatever circumstance you're in, well it's not very lucky now is it!

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: Luck has EVERYTHING to do with my life. I am on a journey to seek out the dangers of the world to better understand them. Luck is all that keeps me safe!

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: I'm thankful for my best friend Xian, and the blessings of three beautiful children that have recently descended upon us, my vast family whose support and love are my inspiration, and my mother who is my biggest hero.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

~X~Brown_Wolf~X~

Dangerous Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:21 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~X~Brown_Wolf~X~
Participating Soquili: Angelus
Link to Teepee: Here, though I need to work on it like...BAD.

What is luck?: "Luck...hmm...any type of fortune, good or bad that can be handed to you. It's what you do with it that matters most."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "Is this a trick question? Really one would have to answer that Luck deals with the most luck, and that deals with the fact that either you have had the fortune to get some of Lady Luck to smile on you. Or you have to find luck yourself, which would tap into intelligence, and that is gained with any proper about of studing or age."

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: "Well, that simple, good luck allows me to spend more time with my soulmate happily, and well if bad luck kicks in, its time to party with my alter ego. So it's truly pulling needles out of the haystack, does that answe your question?"

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: "Meeting some very interesting soquili and well being close to the one I love...errr..." Blinks "...care deeply for."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff