Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} Another World *Mizu Meets Ayelet* ~Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:09 pm
Soaring past her own bodies limitation, Ayelet let the passion of the run consume her. It was one thing to run as much as she could before. Perhaps she had gotten stronger. This run, seemed to be more. There was something intangible that pushed itself over her mind and body. In that instant, she was truly wild.

A voice rang over the whipping wind in her ears, piercing her thoughts back to a purpose. A purpose that drew closer to her like the tides return to the sands. Mizu had fallen away, only to return to her.

Her muscles tensed as she locked her front knees, letting her feet skid in gravel to break her run. Still feeling the incredible momentum of the run, she reared up on her hind legs, batting at the image that lay before her. Words didn't seem to be enough, she rang out a high call that filled the mountains around her. An echo carried the sound of her song back towards the lands.

Turning round, she planted her feet firm on the ground. A wild glow emitting from the golden glow in her eyes. As she looked on Mizu, her feet began to dance in place, bucking her head in greeting to him. Her words, still lost. She whinnied eagerly, filled with emotion at seeing him again. Visions of the ocean seemed to emanate from the thread of his being, his hair, his eyes, his voice. She skipped about in place as he got closer, the intensity of the small gap feeling so intense. All was well as it should of been.

When he was close enough to collide into her, she half bucked up her front legs again, only to bound towards him, closing the gap. She brushed her face under his chin, with forcible affection. She let her face glide on his neck, pulling her own close to his.

Mizu..

She stepped back to look in his eyes. Her own darting from side to side as she tried to read the story they might tell. Tears began to fall from her eyes. A thin line that released some of the emotions her heart couldn't contain. It was almost more than she could bare.

The most important thing, is that they had made it. The sea side stallion had stretched out his wings of freedom, and landed them safely on the mountains edge. One small force had tried to destroy that destiny and failed! What a journey this had turned out to be.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:56 pm
He looked at those giants and felt his proud respect settle in deeper than he had ever witnessed such a thing in his life. Sure he'd seen the ocean as she stretched her fingers out past the horizon, but to see these majestic natural creations shooting up toward the sky it was simply well mesmerizing in itself. They were real, not just some tricks of the imagination as he stood there. Towering so high the giants he wanted to confront seemed endless that their backs blocked out the setting sun as the falling light showered around them in a beautiful display. It was a dream that would soon fade leaving the water stallion and the sky mare to themselves. When morning finally arrived they'd share a new experience in seeing the sunrise from a different view.

He tossed his head letting himself move toward her, eagerly looking within those enchanting eyes of hers. She was beautiful and he cursed himself for not telling her no asking her what his heart and mind was feeling at the time. All their journey in this time had been the unlocking of a door deep in his mind. For in the past he sorely lived for his mistress, but it was common knowledge she could never contain him no matter how much she loved her child of the waves. He was lucid and free with a burning heart and desire seeking his goal. One day the stallion would find love away from her watchful guise, and she would guide him to that very thing that he was missing deep within his life. She only wished deeply he'd return back to her breath so she could hug and caress him as she'd done in the past.

He understood this now breathing in the scent of pine and fresh water as he gazed passionately in those eyes that told stories of the sky and his majesty. His mistress had guided him past obstacles and led him to his dream, a goal of facing curiosity. Leaning in as he slowed his breath he openly nibbled at her muzzle in wickers and grunts showing her how happy he was. A once stolid creature now showing affection and admiration for the treasure he fought to protect.

"Ayelet... sweet Ayelet of the sky we've come to the end of our long journey. And I have something to say that should of been sung in your ears many days past. It took a dragon to awaken the depths and truly make me see what was blinding my sight." His breath was warm upon her neck, blowing her hair in little curls with an almost misty caress as if the sea were kissing her.

"Ayelet of the sky I've realized what it is I sought in the time I ran to these massive giants. Ayelet you are what I desire more than returning to my home. I wish to protect and cherish you if you'd have my adoration and yours in return. Tell me Ayelet who spread her wings to the sky.... What is your mind and heart responding to me?" Eyes deep and flowing he watched her breathing out softly as he moved in closer. Never again would he let her be in danger nor would he let her on her own. For if she accepted him he was hers forever. Mizu was pure emotion even if he didn't show it well, though now the tides were rushing in and he felt that surge of feeling deep within his soul. He dared challenging those massive lords to say he didn't truly love her.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:03 am
A fairy tale mist wisped over the sunrise mares heart. So frail and delicate where the feelings she had, yet nothing could ever break them. Half of her wanted to bolt to the side defensively, feel it out a little more before she leapt into the pending new height of their relationship. Having never been in a relationship before, nor even this close to another male, she had some instinctive, precautionary fears.

However..nothing could compare to the strong feelings that reached out to ever part of the mare. Neither was there anything that she could let herself be afraid of with Mizu. He had led the way, stood by her side, and what's more, protected her in the face of danger. Only to rise up close to her, wanting to love her. This was more than she ever could of imagined. She let out a small giggle in the moment of happy realization, subduing herself to stand calmly, and closely to his every touch.

A blissful sigh escaped her lips and she almost melted into a pool with his every breath. It felt as if she was floating in her movement now, as she craned her head around and close to the aquatic blue sires ear. Her voice fainter than a whisper, she reflected how she felt. "I could ask for nothing more, than to have you.." she paused, lingering as the emotion spread over her mind and body. "..be by my side." Gingerly, she nipped at his ear, holding onto it for a moment before letting go. It felt so immense to have him so close. Her heart thudded, but her breath was slow and deep. As she let go, she continued: "If only as much as my heart can bear before it bursts in two, I give you my heart, Mizu."

An essence of something grand swept over her. She let out another small giggle as she rested her face against him, then pulled back to stare into his enticing blue orbs of the sea. "Here we thought our journey had finally come to it's end. Yet we've promised to make it only a beginning." The mountains behind her could vanish, the sleeping giants held only a grain of importance to her. This was what destiny had set in stone for them, the two of them, coming together like this. Ayelet shook her head as a tingle tickled up her spine, giving her a quick chill. She grinned up at Mizu with a tinge of shyness, as another chill spread over her. No, she wasn't cold. This mare was lovestruck.

"Oh Mizu." she said as her head tilted down to one side, her eyes falling to the ground once, before she returned slowly to looking up at him from under her eyelids. Her eyes were inviting, passionate. She just giggled again and shook her head a little, not taking her eyes off of him. The time where the sun rises and falls to touch the sea, will forever be captured in this moment. Ayelet would remember it always.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:33 pm
The day he wondered just where it slid away to as the canvas of night sparkled the sky above them in radiating lights. The atmosphere was different here than the seaside but in a sense it was the same. He wanted to tell his mistress the love he fathomed finally, simply a passionate heartfelt message he'd send her on fleeting silver wings as those stars watched from their high observatories. The emotion crafted with gentle compassionate fingers, molded with precision and adoration stood in a proud vigil as the one he loved stayed by his side.

"Then as the sea and sky bond with the Sun's arrival shall we two be forever more. Ayelet of the sky whom is cradled in water's embrace I shall say now with pure emotion and devotion I am at your side." Leaning in toward her he lipped at her forelock, his breath deep and flowing as it blew outward on her face. As if a misty wave had ridden in the air at that point and time she would of felt it kiss her with a coolness that lingered.

He stood there for a time not realizing what part of morning was performing her choreography as she faded deeply into twilight letting Dawn finally approach. He had been so immersed with his beautiful partner that time had no meaning. Only when an eagle cried out high above his head did he come to reality of where he truly was. The great crested wave of a stallion lifted his head upward in curiosity at this magnificent creature. Unlike the scavenger gulls at the sea this avian was proud and free as he soared freely among his land. Wings outstretched this magnificent bird showed the living water vessel how he was King of this great domain, reminding Mizu how he was the overseer of the great seaside and all her power she granted him.

Nudging Ayelet to look upward he noted how the sky like his homeland was changing colors from purples to pink as they lighted the sky slowly. The great giants behind him reflected this light as it rose up in front of the two foreign soquili in a watercolor portrait that brought life to this world. Life which was a word he knew so well was being born all around them. A dazzling sight as that great inflamed ball rose upward creating the backdrop around the great God to become rich with greens and browns while the sky had turned a soft hued blue. Everything around them was alive and new just as their lives had begin. So many things waited for them in this new direction and the stallion known as Mizu named for the final element his Mistress governed looked forward to what it had to offer.

~Fin

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash