Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply FireClan
FireClan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blitz Prower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:49 pm
Lightningpaw examined Warstorm up and down, trying to process how he would execute a move according to what Warstorm had replied to his question.

"Um....an example, please?" He asked, his voice shaky from being unsure of himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:46 am
Warstorm nodded "Watch my paws," he said then ran to the left "see how my weight shifted to my left side when I want to go left?"

Sharpclaw looked around for any prey  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Lilsleepygrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 am
"Yes!" Splashpaw chirped. "I think I can see their camp from here!" she added.
Her nose twitched as the apprentice exhaled in the scent.
"What do they hunt?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:22 pm
Duskwind followed the blood trail and froze when she saw the poor rodent. C'mon let me put you out of your misery.... She thought feeling sorry that she couldn't give the prey a quick death. She shot out and didn't give the hare a chance to escape this time. "Thank you, StarClan for this prey. I should go get the others and return to camp." she mumbled to herself while picking up the hare.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Blitz Prower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:42 pm
"Well, ok. I'll try." As he finished his sentence he readied himself as he slowly started to fall to the left as he shifted his weight to his right. Then he ran to his right, padding behind Warstorm, then jumping into midair to pounce on his mentor.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:11 am
Warstorm purred "Well done," he praised.

Sharpclaw found a small mouse and quickly killed it.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Konekoko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:17 pm
((Eeeee! Has it really been that long? gonk *rakes claws across face* So sorry! I've been inactive... Sorry.... redface
I will post more... hopefully starting tomorrow... Sorry!!!! sweatdrop gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:11 pm
It was an absolutely beautiful day, Whisperheart decided. She turned her face to the sky. It was one of those days that made you want to be alive. She purred slightly as a wind ruffled her fur.  

Konekoko

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:31 pm
(i think we're all guilty of being inactive sweatdrop )

Duskwind was dragging the limp hare along when she ran into Thrushpaw. "Thrushpaw, have you caught any prey yet?" the deputy asked, gingerly setting the precious prey on the sandy ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:36 pm
Warstorm purred happy that his apprentice was a fast learner.

Sharpclaw smelled the air for prey  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Blitz Prower

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 am
Lightningpaw swished his tail around for a few moments, digesting the new moves he had just learned.

"Well Warstorm, any more or should we just head back to camp?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:52 pm
((Real life's existance sometimes sucks, huh? xp Well, at least if I ever have a character with a sprained ankle, I will now know how to write the pain... and the annoyance of having to still wear a boot for TWO MORE WEEKS stressed from yesterday... scream gonk ))  

Konekoko

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:51 pm
Warstorm thought for a moment "We'll head back to camp," he said and started walking toward camp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 pm
"Alright." Lightningpaw replied and nodded in response. Lightningpaw took in his surroundings for a few moments, then padded off after his mentor to go back to camp.  

Blitz Prower

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:12 am
Warstorm entered camp and looked around before sitting outside the warriors den

Sharpclaw smelled the air in search of prey  
FireClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash