Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] The Harvest Moon Jubilee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lavender Hues rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:24 pm
Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: Nothing!
Tickets won: 1

Why was he doing this again? The reaper troll scratched his chin, the hay from his hands finding it's way deep into his cloak before he shuffled out again. Had anyone actually found the needle yet, or was it all for shits and giggles? Hm... The only way to find out seemed to keep playing until someone came out triumphant and covered with hay.  
Lavender Hues rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 2 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:25 pm
Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: Nutty, tender, stamp uneven, well cooked
2, 4, 3, 2
Tickets won: 3

Rastin approached the mooncake stand cautiously, as if his previous batch of mooncakes had completely besmirched his good name. ... Did he even have a good name or a public name to begin with? He squinted at the ground and trudged forward, determined to redeem himself.

"Well, the stamp could've been done better, though, I think I'm getting the hang of it." He said, a small smile popping up from his chin. "... But I won't set myself so high just yet."

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

DraconicFeline rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 3 Total: 14 (4-16)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:26 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Fruity +1 Tender +1 Uneven Stamp +0 PERFECT +2
Tickets won: +4

Next stop - mooncakes, the treat of heroes. Having not found anything she could return to its rightful owner, she figured she deserved a treat of her own to give out, eat, or lose as she might. She was getting a little sick of them, but there were other foods at the fair so it wasn't as if she had to eat them. Yet, she did.

And, honestly - she thought, as she looked at her latest batch - she wouldn't mind if all of them turned out like this. How could she get tired of such addictive treats? It was a conundrum. She kept one for herself and gave the shopkeeper the rest of the mooncakes to sell - she hoped they sold well...  
zeflamigo rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:27 pm
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +1
Barter crop: na
Tickets won: 0

While Leeroi wasn't looking, Glitch decided to return to the cooking pot and try to improve some of her earlier poor decisions. She was a good cook! And no one could tell her she wasn't trying her best. Sometimes she just... picked things a little past ripeness. She didn't have the fronds to squeeze it! How was she to know?

The hornbeast looked very hard for a good crop to add, spending a great deal of time looking for the perfect vegetable. Perhaps, instead of more crops, the broth needed more water? As soon as she thought it, the hornbeast carried over some water to dump in, only to notice the water wasn't so clear. She gave a loud, disgusted gasp, looked around embarrassed, and then ran off to find her charge.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 3 Total: 15 (4-16)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:29 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Fruity +1, Tender +1, Stamped Perfect +1, Cooked Perfect +2
Tickets won: 5

Looking back to see if Guo was chasing him, Leeroi didn't notice the obstacle in front of him, and smacked headfirst into his own lusus' chest. The hornbeast screamed, cooing apologies at her child. Leeroi let out a groan, pulling himself up by using her legs as balance. Thankfully, Glitch had just the cure for the accident she caused. Reaching into her saddle, the hornbeast pulled out a box of perfect mooncakes, of her own creation, still warm! She offered them to her kid.

The blueblood's expression quickly changed from anger to joy. "Beautiful," Leeroi said, wiping some drool out of the corners of his mouth. Softly, he took the prized mooncakes from his lusus and grabbed one for himself, taking a big bite. He let out a yell of joy. "So good!" He boxed the mooncakes back up, kicking himself for eating so many earlier. Now he was full, and not even on good food.

Gl!tch~

Ancient_Guardian rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:30 pm
Quote:
I'm getting trampled by a snoutbeast! Hurray!
Total time: 30 seconds
Tickets won: -

Attempting to put his little slip up behind him, the young green blood's attention was grabbed by another troll, an enormous mud filled pen, and a handful of snuffling snout beasts. Intrigued, Hazmas observed some other trolls wrestled and ran, slipping and sliding in the mud as the tried to capture their assign snout beast. Just watching them made him grateful he'd worn grubbies today and waved to the troll who ran the pen.

"I wanna try!" he called, and climbed in with the snoutbeast. In moments, the match was on - one squealing snoutbeast verses a bellowing greenblood. Machim climbed onto the side of the pen, hooting enthusiastically as her charge showed his mettle against the little beast. This was definitely turning into an interesting night!

Ancient_Guardian

Lavender Hues rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:31 pm
Quote:
Quality increase: +3
Barter crop: Yes, +1 to quality score
Tickets won: Would have won 1, but double or nothing means 0

Rastin could barely carry the amount of crops he'd been given, and thus decided, that a good amount of them would go toward the community pot. After all, his crops looked pretty damn good on their own, surely they'd add some flavor to the dish? He slumped forward and shuffled toward the booth.

"Ooof... Now, which should I add?" He mused, patting each vegetable. Eventually, he settled on a decent looking punkin and added it to the pot with a satisfying plop. There, his next addition to the feast had been added without trouble! He'd check on the pot's progress later on, after others had added more things to it.

DraconicFeline rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:31 pm
Quote:
Quality increase: +2 quality
Barter crop: NAH
Tickets won: DOUBLE OR NOTHING = 2 tickets!!!

Keionx returned to her post by the community pot. It occurred to her, suddenly, that this might be a bad idea - someone might see her and recognize her as a member of the initiative. She wondered why that hadn't occurred to her before...

In the end, though, she just straightened her back, added an ingredient, and resumed her post - she had started this. She would protect it until it was over.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 4 Total: 16 (4-16)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:35 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Fruity +1 Tender +1 Perfect stamp +1 Overcooked -2
Tickets won: Psy is not entering for tickets

Psy figured she might as well pick up some spare mooncakes in case her lusus got peckish. Normally, the swarm was amusing to watch, but just now, Psy did not want to deal with the hassle of getting Ma'am to uninfest things, and irate people who just could not put aside their apparent revulsion of Ma'ams wonderful, adorable, skittering chitinous entities.

So, she made more mooncakes. They were...

okay.

But then again, she wasn't making them for herself and to be perfectly honest, Ma'am wasn't picky...  
Ancient_Guardian rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:37 pm
Quote:
I'm getting trampled by a snoutbeast! Hurray!
Total time: 45seconds
Tickets won: 22

After thirty seconds of being tossed too and fro by the little swine, Hazmas got a good hold of the snoutbeast and worked to get his footing. Feeling the bottoms of this boots slide in the thick mud, the youngster dug his heels into the grime and pushed. Machim bellowed her ape-noised encouragement and let out a gutteral howl when the snoutbeast finally surrendered.

With the snoutbeast in its pen, Hazmas wiped his face with a dirty sleeve and grinned at his lusus, his face even muddier than it was before.

Ancient_Guardian

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:41 pm
Quote:
Quality increase: +1+3 = +4
Barter crop: yes one punkin
Tickets won: Just cooking, no tickets

Sephos was getting tired of festivity. Couldn't they all just go away already and leave this place alone? He wanted to take a closer look at all the farmland but he couldn't do that with everybody tromping all over it! Farms were fascinating - sure he did a little cultivation in the forest, but the wilderness always took over. Even in his garden, where he controlled the lives of his plants, there was some wildness, some balance all of the plant's own... To have a plant grow, mature, and die all under troll care... he wanted to see it. And he couldn't see it with all these trolls around.

He let the aroma of the communal pot flow into his sniffnodes, and added a punkin to the mix. It looked... very good.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:01 pm
Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Username: Lavender Hues
Troll: Rastin Morden
Date Won: 11/27
Game Won: Haystack
Ticket Amount: 1

Username: Lavender Hues
Troll: Rastin Morden
Date Won: 11/27
Game Won: Mooncakes
Ticket Amount: 3  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Yamashii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 4 Total: 10 (4-16)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:15 pm
This time he was going to try making some mooncakes for Xavier. It had been a while since he'd seen the other troll and he wanted to leave an impression on his fellow jadeblood with this. Only the most perfect ingredients went into the making of it and he treated the dough very carefully, barely pressing it at all. His friend was going to be so surprised and love the taste of this special homemade creation and Amonee's head filled with daydreams of the two of them eating their own homemade adventure rations as they traveled the world looking for new exciting things.

"Oh no, I forgot!" A smoky scent was billowing out of the oven with some smoke and Amonee rushed to pull his cakes out. They were pretty terrible looking and he frowned at the sight of them.

Maybe he ought to stick to serving store bought snacks.

Quote:
My cakes are: Nutty (+1), Flaky (+1), Press too light (-1), Overcooked (-2)

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:17 pm
'I hope it's still open! Please still be open!' Amonee was running late this time on his trek to the community pot and weaved through the crowd somewhat recklessly. He'd thought of a great idea, he was going to add some brown sugar to the stew and sweeten it up a little! The rest of the festival was going to be singing praises of his gift with flavors.

Unfortunately for Amonee, he misjudged the distance between him and the cauldron and went headfirst into it with a messy splash. His face was flushed with embarrassment as his hair dripped all over him and the jadeblood's mouth hung open in shock. Gog, what had he just done in front of everyone? Flustered and confused at what to do, Amonee scurried away to wash up. Ugh, he could be such a moron sometimes!

Quote:
Quality increase: +1
Barter crop: N/A

Yamashii

quite uneventful rolled 1 100-sided dice: 30 Total: 30 (1-100)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:32 pm
Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: button
Tickets won: 5

As she searched through the haystack, Vremea's hands touched something-- A little colder than the normal hay. She reached for it, thinking it was the needle-- When it was just a button. Was it her button???? She quickly checked before breathing-- Nope, all was good. She'd have to store this for future things. Possibly outfits?

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games